My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    last year they had a fan vote of the 64 best teams of all time... obviously as a fan vote it holds no merit, but raider nation came up strong and the 76 raiders were voted the best team of all time, edging out the 85 bears/2000 ravens

this year they brought back the bracket but to vote on the best quarterback of all time... some interesting results after round 1

russell wilson edged peyton manning
    donovan mcnabb beat kurt warner
    rich gannon beat brett favre

http://www.nfl.com/qs/bracketology/round1.jsp

i wonder if raider nation can come up big enough for ing rich gannon to win this meaningless race

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    '84 Niners
    '85 Bears
    '92 or 93 Cowboys
    '91 Redskins (most underrated boss team of all time)
    '74 Steelers
    '07 Patriots

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Another team that won't get much love because of late season injuries is the 2008 New York Giants. Holy were they amazing before Plax shot himself and Steve Smith went down. They were like 11 or 12-1 and had beaten a load of good teams that season. They finished 12-4--the last game they lost by 1 point at Minnesota b/c they rested their starters, but the 2 previous losses in the month (Eagles and Cowboys) were a direct result of losing half their firepower. They still managed to beat a damn good Carolina team without those guys but they were still sorely needed in the playoffs when they couldn't move the ball against Philly in the 2nd half. That was a sure-fire 14-2 SB team before those 2 injuries

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    That giants offense totally went to when play went down

whose cah we gonna take? Boston Pancake's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Lookit sticks, if Tom Terrific doesn't win this vote then it proves what a buncha fahkin sticks these voters really are. He's a true American warrior like Larry Legend and Teddy Ballgame, and if you s fahk this vote up I will personally find your mothers and tear her balloon knot up. I'll tear her asshole up so fahkin bad it'll look like a BP oil pipe.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count

tbh :'('''''

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    mcnabb has a 75-25 lead on gannon

Post Count
    There are a lot of worthy candidates. I mean any team that won 14 or 15 games and blew their opponents out in the playoffs can stake a claim.

1986 Giants went 14-2 and outscored their opponents 105-16 in the playoffs before Elway tacked on one of his patented garbage time touchdowns in the final seconds of the SB.

The 1989 49ers went 14-2 and outscored their playoff opponents 126-26.

Post Count
    Especially with how many upsets you see it kind of makes me laugh when people discount teams like that. Between 07 Pats, that Green Bay team that went 15-1 and got bounced in their first playoff game etc

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Especially with how many upsets you see it kind of makes me laugh when people discount teams like that. Between 07 Pats, that Green Bay team that went 15-1 and got bounced in their first playoff game etc
    the raiders that lost to the bucs...

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    the raiders that lost to the bucs...
    Bucs were 12-4 that year. Raiders were 11-5 and the conference was atrocious (Pats and Colts had down years)

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I wasn't being serious, hence the

Thread Information