Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    After what happened with Hernandez, this doesn't really surprise me.

Desean Jackson

Post Count
    Race baiting aside, saying someone caught saying the N word (especially when he's in a culture that uses that regularly) one time is in the KKK despite working alongside men of color without issue is way more of a reach that saying a player is a gang member when that player flashes gang signs and is in multiple photos with know gang associates.

Not only that, causing such an uproar about a person who wouldn't piss on his fellow brother if he was on fire is hilarious. A "Cowboy" fan now sporting the most hot team logo and crying over a Philly issue. Haven't seen this much bandwagoner rage in quite some time.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Damn. That warranted a mic drop

Post Count
    I just spit hot fiyah at Ward too. Dropped some truth bombs on him. This dude tried to claim he grew up in LA and gang banged himself. Said that no choices where he was from and that either you banged or got caught up in the cross fire. I told him to quit making excuses and that it's a dangerous message to kids to tell them they have no choice, no matter the cir stances. I said unless he can prove that where he's from everyone is either in a gang or dead, he's wrong and needs to step back because he caught feelings.

I just spit hot fiyah at Ward too. Dropped some truth bombs on him. This dude tried to claim he grew up in LA and gang banged himself. Said that no choices where he was from and that either you banged or got caught up in the cross fire. I told him to quit making excuses and that it's a dangerous message to kids to tell them they have no choice, no matter the cir stances. I said unless he can prove that where he's from everyone is either in a gang or dead, he's wrong and needs to step back because he caught feelings.
    Yeah those were some pretty stupid comments from Ward. Clearly he did not do his research and was speaking with his emotions instead of his brain.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Also, Derrick Ward must read at a fourth grade level. "Contridictive"?

Does the dude not own a smartphone? I mean I just had to edit this post because it just autocorrected it for me, had to go back and misspell it lol

it takes talent to misspell that hard.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    yes. Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 30s
    Redskins sources: DeSean Jackson is expected to visit with Washington this Monday

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    but but, we are the top nationwide trend on twitter

#DJaxToOakland

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

oakland pls

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    what's the cap situation in DC? Doubt they can offer as much as Oakland tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    as it stands washington has 7.7 mil in cap room, although chunks of that are to be reserved for the draft/IR/practice squad. the raiders have about 15 mil right now

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    i also use 'cc' instead of 'ck' am i a gang member too?
    No, you're just a stupid nigruh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    as it stands washington has 7.7 mil in cap room, although chunks of that are to be reserved for the draft/IR/practice squad. the raiders have about 15 mil right now
    Make it rain, Reggie.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    that cap number for washington is also including the franchise tag tender on orakpo... if they get him to sign a contract it could open up space. Snyder is basically the closest thing left to Al Davis, so he will be willing to push money around and restructure to spend money now. they wouldn't bring him in for a visit with that cap number in mind. as it stands now they can only spend about 3 mil

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Race baiting aside, saying someone caught saying the N word (especially when he's in a culture that uses that regularly) one time is in the KKK despite working alongside men of color without issue is way more of a reach that saying a player is a gang member when that player flashes gang signs and is in multiple photos with know gang associates.

Not only that, causing such an uproar about a person who wouldn't piss on his fellow brother if he was on fire is hilarious. A "Cowboy" fan now sporting the most hot team logo and crying over a Philly issue. Haven't seen this much bandwagoner rage in quite some time.
    so many feelings and reaching going on in this post. none of what you said makes sense, doggie lol.

No, you're just a stupid nigruh.
    its official i've won the debate when i get insults like this^^^^

you white supremacists hate me so much that y'all don't realize you're not making sense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Redskins sources: DeSean Jackson is expected to visit with Washington this Monday

hope y'all get him so he can on the philly defense twice a year. kinda crazy how so many teams want a gang affiliated thug lol

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    so many feelings and reaching going on in this post. none of what you said makes sense, doggie lol.

its official i've won the debate when i get insults like this^^^^

you white supremacists hate me so much that y'all don't realize you're not making sense.
    address DPG's post tbh... terrible dodge there

crips don't wear red

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    as it stands skins can offer like 3 mil. they need to sign orakpo or restructure some dudes to make a bigger offer

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    You misspell simple words and I call you stupid. Which part doesn't make sense?

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    Post Count
    You misspell simple words and I call you stupid. Which part doesn't make sense?
    the r's lolutsa education on display

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    this dude is a radio host from santa cruz, and he seems ridiculously confident that jackson is headed to oakland...

https://twitter.com/rlieberman2529

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    what's the cap situation in DC? Doubt they can offer as much as Oakland tbh
    We can release Chester, Bowen, Rocco and a couple others to free up space

Garçon got a big contract but his year one cap hit was only 4.7 so it can work if we want it to. There is a lot of fat to be trimmed on the roster if need be.

Post Count
    No one said Trill wasn't athletic Dude dodging truth bombs like Neo from the Matrix.

Thread Information