My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    ..he's still a piece of .

Craig James Joins Family Research Council

"The task is great and the challenge is huge for those of us who are fighting for religious liberty and freedom under the Cons ution," James said. "I'm not going to give up following sports. It's in my DNA. I'm hopeful I can make it part of the outreach that we will have for faith, family and freedom and the policies that I believe in."James, who was third in the 2012 Republican Primary race for the Senate, made comments during his Senate campaign indicating his opposition to gay marriage. He says statements by the network regarding his dismissal support his belief he was fired on religious grounds.

Fox has said that James' hiring by the regional sports network was not "properly vetted" and that he was a "polarizing figure" for viewers.James has not ruled out a return to politics but said "I don't foresee" another campaign. He described the Family Research Council post as "a great fit for me today."

"Had I not run for the Senate, I would not have had the answer for the question about the definition of marriage that got me fired by Fox and months later brought me (to his new job)," he said. "I ran for the Senate to affect policy and fight for faith, family and freedom, and I have arrived at a spot I believe will give me a chance to do that."

The Family Research Council describes its mission as "advance faith, family and freedom in public policy and the culture from a Christian world view."

http://m.chron.com/news/houston-texa...il-5384174.php
    don't put my son in a closet.

U have my perm. to die The Batman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Pros ute killer.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    these Christian bible thumpers are such hypocrites. They constantly whine about how " today's kids don't want to work hard and have a horrible sense of en lement with no accountability!" but are too ing stupid to realize how much they re-enforce a lack of accountability when they get a coach fired for being mean to babbeh Adam.

Post Count
    these Christian bible thumpers are such hypocrites. They constantly whine about how " today's kids don't want to work hard and have a horrible sense of en lement with no accountability!" but are too ing stupid to realize how much they re-enforce a lack of accountability when they get a coach fired for being mean to babbeh Adam.
    Not to mention going around and killing hookers.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Not to mention going around and killing hookers.
    when did Craig James kill a hooker?

Post Count
    when did Craig James kill a hooker?
    Supposedly when he was playing at SMU.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count

Post Count
    That was heart warming. Sarah Mclaughlin is always a fine touch.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    craig james was google bombed and never killed five hookers. but he's still an ass and a hypocrite.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    craig james was google bombed and never killed five hookers. but he's still an ass and a hypocrite.
    The five hooker thing is still hilarious.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    The five hooker thing is still hilarious.
    True

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Idk man. I mean you can't prove that he didn't kill five hookers. Which by his jeebo logic makes him guilty as .

Post Count
    Idk man. I mean you can't prove that he didn't kill five hookers. Which by his jeebo logic makes him guilty as .
    That is a pretty ironclad argument.

Post Count
    Man, these white asshole coaches are nailing s and young blackletes are finally able to get some white pussy, but , do they have to rape any and every hooker around. lol Wonder who pays or if they even do?

Post Count
    90% of the negros in sports believe in Jesus, and not just ing around, but honestly believe that they're gonna be saved even though they smack their crack moms around, and punch out their pregnant es; just ask for forgiveness, tbh.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Another refulgent demonstration of ST discourse

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Another refulgent demonstration of ST discourse

Thread Information