Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani

@MMAFighting: Tyron Woodley inks a new eight-fight deal with UFC, faces Rory MacDonald at UFC 174 in Vancouver sbn.to/1k0IlT6

main CARD
    Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
    Demetrious Johnson vs. Ali Bagautinov
    for flyweight le
    Rory MacDonald vs. Tyron Woodley
    Ryan Bader vs. Rafael Cavalcante
    Andrei Arlovski vs. Brendan Schaub
    Ryan Jimmo vs. Ovince Saint Preux

preliminary CARD
    FX, 8 p.m. ET
    Kiichi Kunimoto vs. Daniel Sarafian
    Valerie Letourneau vs. Elizabeth Phillips
    Mike Easton vs. Yves Jabouin
    Kajan Johnson vs. Tae Hyun Bang

preliminary CARD
    UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET
    Roland Delorme vs. Michinori Tanaka
    Jason Saggo vs. Josh Shockley

Last edited by ace3g; 06-13-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Brendan Schaub vs Andrei Arlovski added to UFC 174! Get your tickets NOW with presale code "UFC Social" at http://at.ufc.com/sK7L
    Read about the former heavyweight champions return to the UFC: http://at.ufc.com/sK7M

Post Count
    Mighty Mouse
    Rory
    Shaub
    Cavalcante
    Easton

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count

Demetrious Johnson vs. Ali Bagautinov, for flyweight le - I like Ali's style, but Mighty Mouse is pretty good at this whole MMA thing
    Rory MacDonald vs. Tyron Woodley - toss-up on paper, but I have to go with my main man, Ares.
    Ryan Bader vs. Rafael Cavalcante - another toss-up that is going to be fast and furious. This fight doesn't leave the first round.
    Andrei Arlovski vs. Brendan Schaub - Not sure why I'm picking Arlovski, I just am
    Mike Easton vs. Yves Jabouin - Hulk puts that 3 fight skid on hold
    Kajan Johnson vs. Tae Hyun Bang - Rajan Kajan!

MacDonald did his thing again last night where he completely neutralizes his opponent's strengths, taking them out of their gameplan. I loved how he brought back his y swagger and started messing around with Woodley by dancing and waiving his arms around, just completely disrespecting the "chosen one". It reminded me of when he fought BJ Penn and it was clear that Rory absolutely zero regard for any kind of threat his opponent could pose.

Mighty Mouse once again had an utterly dominant performance. I'm not sure where that division goes now - he's beaten all of the talent there (and in some cases, beaten them twice). Benevidez destroys everyone in the division, but Mighty Mouse destroys him.

Bader looked like a monster. He seems to get better with every fight and deserves another shot at a top 5 opponent.

Post Count
    MacDonald did his thing again last night where he completely neutralizes his opponent's strengths, taking them out of their gameplan. I loved how he brought back his y swagger and started messing around with Woodley by dancing and waiving his arms around, just completely disrespecting the "chosen one". It reminded me of when he fought BJ Penn and it was clear that Rory absolutely zero regard for any kind of threat his opponent could pose.

Mighty Mouse once again had an utterly dominant performance. I'm not sure where that division goes now - he's beaten all of the talent there (and in some cases, beaten them twice). Benevidez destroys everyone in the division, but Mighty Mouse destroys him.

Bader looked like a monster. He seems to get better with every fight and deserves another shot at a top 5 opponent.
    Rory really deserves a le shot. People were talking about who Woodley is going to fight after he beats Rory weeks before 174 even took place. Rory made him look like an ordinary fighter.

Rory's taunting was in response to Woodley starting to circle his fist around like he's Ali. It was funny.

Really the only threat to MM is Dodson, because of his power and relatively equal speed.

Thread Information