Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the bubbas, cosplay patriots, rednecks, assholes, gun fellators have lost their bull protest, they've all gone totally flaccid (if they had s at all).

court do ents say the childish assholes had explosives.

They are domestic terrorists (not the kind suckered, enticed by the FBI)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where was the FBI during the armed standoff in Oregon? Out of sight, but listening and watching

Behind the quiet facade, however, the FBI was running surveillance on the occupation and recording the activists’ public statements, mostly drawn from media reports and the activists' use of social media, while FBI agents encouraged locals to report their experiences with the new strangers in town.

According to the allegations in an indictment and supporting affidavit, the FBI was collecting information that confirmed the occupiers were armed, angry and willing to die.

The court do ents detail how a source told a Harney County sheriff’s officer that the protesters “had explosives, night vision goggles, and weapons and that if they didn't get the fight they wanted out there they would bring the fight to town.” The do ents show that authorities grew concerned as the occupiers used increasingly heated rhetoric when discussing their plans and the occupation.

The court do ents detail how a source told a Harney County sheriff’s officer that the protesters “had explosives, night vision goggles, and weapons and that if they didn't get the fight they wanted out there they would bring the fight to town.” The do ents show that authorities grew concerned as the occupiers used increasingly heated rhetoric when discussing their plans and the occupation.

On Wednesday afternoon, U.S. Magistrate Judge Stacie F. Beckerman unsealed the government’s criminal complaint against two brothers, Ammon and Ryan Bundy, and Jon Ritzheimer, as well as five others arrested in connection with the occupation.

All stand accused of conspiring to use threats, intimidation or force to stop federal officers from doing their duty, a charge also used against tax protesters Edward and Elaine Brown, a New Hampshire couple who holed up in their home in 2007 and engaged in an armed standoff with federal agents for months. It eventually ended peacefully with their arrest.

A significant amount of the FBI’s information used to charge Ammon Bundy came from an activist named Pete Santilli, who was living inside the refuge and broadcasting live his conversations with fellow activists.

To demonstrate a conspiracy, the government has a lower burden than it would with similar charges, such as aiding and abetting, or solicitation. A conspiracy charge in federal court does not require the underlying offense to have taken place, so prosecutors can charge the defendants based on their statements, without proving they actually committed a crime.

That is where Santilli’s broadcasts proved so useful to the FBI.

“We’re continuing the stand at the Malheur National Wildlife Reserve,” Ammon Bundy told Santilli in a conversation on Jan. 2, the day the occupation began. “Let everybody know that.”

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/d...email-Daywatch

excellent lesson, example to next event by such assholes of how NOT to run a terrorist occupation

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Republicans React to News of Oregon Standoff With Wild Conspiracy Theories and Bizarre Comparisons to Jesus

LaVoy Fini , the armed militiaman shot in FBI standoff, mourned by one GOP lawmaker with comparison to Jesus.

Other supporters have taken to wild conspiracy theories in reaction to news of Fini ’s death:

Murky Accounts, Hearsay Swirl Around FBI’s Shooting Of Oregon Militiaman https://t.co/bg44tioYuu pic.twitter.com/g0IM061wO3
    — The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) January 27, 2016

The Feds Just Shot An Oregon Protester. Here's The Big Lesson. | Daily Wire https://t.co/zn4XJ2WaoU pic.twitter.com/Qk1g9Jawj5

— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) January 27, 2016

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...ter1049697&t=6

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eyewitnesses Knock Down Conspiracy Theories About LaVoy Fini Dying With His Hands Up

McConnell — who was taken into custody, questioned and released — recorded a second video early Wednesday morning, saying that Payne told him that he and Fini got into an argument in the pickup after the rancher fled the police stop.

He said Cox told him that Fini crashed into the snowbank, jumped out of the manual transmission diesel pickup with the rear wheels still spinning and charged toward law enforcement officers.

The bodyguard said Cox and Payne each told him that Fini charged toward officers before he was shot, and he explicitly denied that the rancher had surrendered or complied with law enforcement.

“He was not on his knees, none of that,” McConnell said. “He was none of that nonsense. You know, that was a miscommunication on somebody else’s part. But he went after them. He charged them. You know, LaVoy was very passionate about what he was doing up here.”

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...er1049697&t=20

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA is a true connoisseur of the bat conspiracy section of the Internet. Hope this is for a research project, if not you better hope your meds / therapy becomes cheaper when single payer finally arrives

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In the case of the Hammonds and the 20 years of do ented harassment you don't think that was bullying to get them off their land? And the other ranchers in the next town who were flooded out of their property purposely weren't bullied either?

Most people agree with you. The Hammonds were not treated fairly & we cannot understand why the political establishment of Oregon did not come to their defense. The occupation of an unoccupied bird sanctuary is a different matter.

1- This is NOT the fight of a self imposed militia from Nevada & Arizona. The locals as well as the Hammonds have asked Bundy & his followers to respect State Law & go home.

2- The occupiers have endangered the lives of police officers & have inflicted financial harm on the local populace.

3- The comedy is that this anti-government militia are all sucking on the Government teat in one form or another. 50 foster children? Government aide for all those kids? Unemployment insurance? Welfare & food stamps?

4- Whether it is Ferguson or Black lives matter movement in LA who block our freeways & businesses or the crazy white people in Nevada, the question is “why are these people not at work”? Where I work if one is out 5 days they need a letter from a doctor for re instatement. Out 20 days you are out of the system. No parking pass, no access to the facility, no access to company email. Who is gainfully employed & can go picket or occupy for a month or two? These armed occupiers are total losers! The same people I encountered in the 60’s & 70’s who dodged the draft, hid in Canada & chanted “give peace a chance”

PS I was sad to learn that the Crazy old man underneath the Blue Tarp was killed...He made me laugh...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA is a true connoisseur of the bat conspiracy section of the Internet. Hope this is for a research project, if not you better hope your meds / therapy becomes cheaper when single payer finally arrives
    You don't think the feds have plants in the militias? LOL

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Most people agree with you. The Hammonds were not treated fairly & we cannot understand why the political establishment of Oregon did not come to their defense. The occupation of an unoccupied bird sanctuary is a different matter.

1- This is NOT the fight of a self imposed militia from Nevada & Arizona. The locals as well as the Hammonds have asked Bundy & his followers to respect State Law & go home.

2- The occupiers have endangered the lives of police officers & have inflicted financial harm on the local populace.

3- The comedy is that this anti-government militia are all sucking on the Government teat in one form or another. 50 foster children? Government aide for all those kids? Unemployment insurance? Welfare & food stamps?

4- Whether it is Ferguson or Black lives matter movement in LA who block our freeways & businesses or the crazy white people in Nevada, the question is “why are these people not at work”? Where I work if one is out 5 days they need a letter from a doctor for re instatement. Out 20 days you are out of the system. No parking pass, no access to the facility, no access to company email. Who is gainfully employed & can go picket or occupy for a month or two? These armed occupiers are total losers! The same people I encountered in the 60’s & 70’s who dodged the draft, hid in Canada & chanted “give peace a chance”

PS I was sad to learn that the Crazy old man underneath the Blue Tarp was killed...He made me laugh...
    The Militia guys are just as stupid as the occupy s, but both brought issues to the National media that needed attention.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OWS was not, is not stupid. BigFinance is sucking the wealth out of Americans.

bubbas and their invasive species need to Get Smart (they won't)

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    OWS was not, is not stupid. BigFinance is sucking the wealth out of Americans.

bubbas and their invasive species need to Get Smart (they won't)
    The occupiers were stupid, just like the militia. Both issues they stand for are important though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The occupiers were stupid, just like the militia. Both issues they stand for are important though.
    false equivalence. but FALSE is all You People have

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    false equivalence. but FALSE is all You People have
    Did both groups not bring National attention to issues that needed it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is what you're going with? A couple dozen gun fellators threatening the feds with violence in order to teach the nation that BLM doesn't only stand for black lives matter is equivalent to a movement of tens of thousands who have brought corporate greed and income inequality to the forefront of the political establishment?

yeah, run with that bro. Solid comparison.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    this is what you're going with? A couple dozen gun fellators threatening the feds with violence in order to teach the nation that BLM doesn't only stand for black lives matter is equivalent to a movement of tens of thousands who have brought corporate greed and income inequality to the forefront of the political establishment?

yeah, run with that bro. Solid comparison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

Do you know how to read?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No.

Do you know how to read?
    You are okay with what our government did to the Hammonds for 20 years or you don't think it is an issue that needed National attention?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are okay with what our government did to the Hammonds for 20 years or you don't think it is an issue that needed National attention?
    who?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The family that has been talked about the last 17 pages of the thread you are in.

So, you are okay with what our government did to the Hammonds for 20 years or you don't think it is an issue that needed National attention?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Splits pretends to be black. He can only support black issues and give credit to black dissidents. It's his shtick.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't think the feds have plants in the militias? LOL
    You mean they have plants amongst the other potted plants?
    How do we know who's whom?

Im gonna have to nix the plan of hiding under a tarp, it's not safe. Allegedly...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You mean they have plants amongst the other potted plants?
    How do we know who's whom?

Im gonna have to nix the plan of hiding under a tarp, it's not safe. Allegedly...
    The quality of your posts take a dive when you attempt humor, stick to what you're good at.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Eyewitnesses Knock Down Conspiracy Theories About LaVoy Fini Dying With His Hands Up

McConnell — who was taken into custody, questioned and released — recorded a second video early Wednesday morning, saying that Payne told him that he and Fini got into an argument in the pickup after the rancher fled the police stop.

He said Cox told him that Fini crashed into the snowbank, jumped out of the manual transmission diesel pickup with the rear wheels still spinning and charged toward law enforcement officers.

The bodyguard said Cox and Payne each told him that Fini charged toward officers before he was shot, and he explicitly denied that the rancher had surrendered or complied with law enforcement.

“He was not on his knees, none of that,” McConnell said. “He was none of that nonsense. You know, that was a miscommunication on somebody else’s part. But he went after them. He charged them. You know, LaVoy was very passionate about what he was doing up here.”

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...er1049697&t=20

he definitely did not charge anyone, can't tell which guy shot him but if its the guy on the left it looks like he shot him from behind. Haven't heard whether or not Lavoy was armed but this video is not what boutons was hoping for.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I'm sure the resident Mike Brown crowd will be here shortly to call this shoot unjustified

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And that McConnell witness was full of .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Need to see the dash cam video with audio to determine whether this was a good shoot or not. From this video with no audio it looks like he could have been reaching for a gun. He was shot three times. The dash cam and audio will show if he was reaching towards his body for a gun and was then shot or if he was shot with his hands up and then reached for his wounds before being hit with the finishing shot.

If the dash cam and audio are not released I'm leaning towards the latter.

Thread Information