Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    He should move his cattle off the federal land he's been squatting on for 20 years.
    I'm all for it if the government would agree do the same to illegal immigrants. Tax dollars are tax dollars.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're right. It's about a criminal who a decadent and corrupt government is legally yet unjustly prosecuting.

What possible relationship does that have with today?

Clearly that viewpoint doesn't resonate with anyone as seen by how unpopular the story is.
    Bundy hasn't been charged with anything.

He lost several court hearings fair and square. His squatting is completely unjustified. He needs to pay up and get out.

Squatting is squatting. Stealing is stealing.

The justice system is completely fair to all classes.

The government never unevenly applies the law based on personal vendettas or the class of people affected.

If you complain about it there's obviously something wrong with you. If you try to fight it you're an idiot.

Civil disobedience is a waste of time. No laws have ever been changed due to people rising up and voicing their displeasure with them either through "legal" or "illegitimate" means.
    This guy is no hero. He is a freeloader who is upset he may have to stop freeloading.

Your attempt to beatify him is laughable. Dude needs to find another place to graze cattle. Or do something else. It's not his land.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The land he owns most definitely falls within the Dry Lake solar zone.
    The dispute is not over his land. Quit making up.

I'm all for it if the government would agree do the same to illegal immigrants. Tax dollars are tax dollars.
    No, you would still not be all for it.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Bundy hasn't been charged with anything.

He lost several court hearings fair and square. His squatting is completely unjustified. He needs to pay up and get out.

This guy is no hero. He is a freeloader who is upset he may have to stop freeloading.

Your attempt to beatify him is laughable. Dude needs to find another place to graze cattle. Or do something else. It's not his land.
    He's been fined. That's an administrative penalty. Principle is the same.

If this guy wasn't part of the bigger story of other ranchers getting removed I'd be much more inclined to agree with you.

As it stands there is obviously another agenda going on. You just don't want to admit it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this guy wasn't part of the bigger story of other ranchers getting removed I'd be much more inclined to agree with you.

As it stands there is obviously another agenda going on. You just don't want to admit it.
    You guys never have any evidence of a bigger agenda -- you just throw up some conspiracy innuendo and hope others take it as fact.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It pains him.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You guys never have any evidence of a bigger agenda -- you just throw up some conspiracy innuendo and hope others take it as fact.
    Reid, Reid, Kornze. Stop focusing exclusively on Bundy. You can not deny there is a bigger agenda, you are not naive.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He tried paying the fines to the state. They refused. How is that being "upset he may have to stop freeloading?" Oh wait, it isn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It pains him.
    If they build a solar farm on the designated tortoise habitat, you may have something, but not really since the government can do with its land as it pleases.

It's not Bundy's land and nothing you have said has changed or will change that.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    How about all the other ranchers being bought out with funds from their own grazing fees?

You just don't accept things unless a government press release tells you to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reid, Reid, Kornze. Stop focusing exclusively on Bundy. You can not deny there is a bigger agenda, you are not naive.
    Spell it out.

Give actual projects and exact locations. Otherwise, it's just your innuendo.

He tried paying the fines to the state. They refused. How is that being "upset he may have to stop freeloading?" Oh wait, it isn't.
    It's not the state's land.

It's the federal government's land.

He had been paying the federal government.

Now he is freeloading off the federal government.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The land is actually owned by the state, not the government. The government is issuing orders based on their court approved jurisdiction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about all the other ranchers being bought out with funds from their own grazing fees?
    How about it?

You just don't accept things unless a government press release tells you to.
    You just don't accept things unless infowars tells you to.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    God knows you won't believe anything Bundy says about it himself. But you're totally willing to swallow everything the government says about it hook line and sinker

Where there's smoke there's fire.

But mr. literal is incapable of reaching conclusions unless he is led there 100% of the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. But somehow you're the one that is naive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The land is actually owned by the state, not the government. The government is issuing orders based on their court approved jurisdiction.
    If that's true, it's managed by the BLM. I dont' see Nevada's disputing the BLM's control of the land.

Regardless, it isn't Bundy's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God knows you won't believe anything Bundy says about it himself. But you're totally willing to swallow everything the government says about it hook line and sinker

Where there's smoke there's fire.

But mr. literal is incapable of reaching conclusions unless he is led there 100% of the way.
    Show me something that isn't innuendo.

That's all I ask.

This project did not exist 20 years ago when Bundy stopped paying his fees. Yet you are trying to go back in time to make it exactly about a solar project conspiracy.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

That's all I ask.

This project did not exist 20 years ago when Bundy stopped paying his fees. Yet you are trying to go back in time to make it exactly about a solar project conspiracy.
    I don't think its completely about a solar project.

Long term its probably about big ranches taking out small ones. Or the government just wanting the land for whatever use it wants.

Now you'll say where's the proof?

It's like asking for a memo that Bush started the Iraq war for anything but to free the Iraqi people and 9/11

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Spell it out.

Give actual projects and exact locations. Otherwise, it's just your innuendo.
    Look into Whittemore (jailed for contributions to Reid) and Brightsource. Pull your head out of the sand.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

You just don't accept things unless infowars tells you to.
    Seems to be your guys fallback line these days. Only person that posted an infowars link was Fuzzy. I've provided plenty of reputable sources you choose to ignore tying these crooks together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think its completely about a solar project.

Long term its probably about big ranches taking out small ones. Or the government just wanting the land for whatever use it wants.

Now you'll say where's the proof?

It's like asking for a memo that Bush started the Iraq war for anything but to free the Iraqi people and 9/11
    The government can do what it wants with that land.

It's not Bundy's.

Look into Whittemore (jailed for contributions to Reid) and Brightsource. Pull your head out of the sand.
    Hey, more innuendo!

You're just like a twoofer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems to be your guys fallback line these days. Only person that posted an infowars link was Fuzzy. I've provided plenty of reputable sources you choose to ignore tying these crooks together.
    You have failed to post anything but innuendo for anything having to do with this situation.

Dude didn't pay his fees for 20 years. Dude should get his cattle off the land that isn't his.

It's that simple and you are trying to make a grand conspiracy out of it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

That's all I ask.

Coincidence that nothing was really done up until now?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Hey, more innuendo!

You're just like a twoofer.
    You wanted proof of a bigger agenda, I provided it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You have failed to post anything but innuendo for anything having to do with this situation.

Dude didn't pay his fees for 20 years. Dude should get his cattle off the land that isn't his.

It's that simple and you are trying to make a grand conspiracy out of it.
    I'll tell you again, stop focusing on only Bundy.

Thread Information