Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1195
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA should post what his conspiracy theory is.
    I never brought up any conspiracies and said from the start the order of events was not clear until the audio was provided to analyze the timing of the shots. You continued on with your handwaving that the order of events was clear and that there were not shots fired from that range that didn't hit him.

Audio comes out and you now want to pretend you didn't claim any of this And to top it all off those shots that you claimed were never fired happened to come from an elite FBI unit that lied about it and is now involved in a criminal investigation

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That's not the investigation that is getting all the attention, dimwit.
    Nelson said "conclusive evidence" about the agents' conduct was presented to U.S. Attorney Bill Williams in Bend on "Feb. 18. The next day, the evidence was shown to Greg Bretzing, special agent in charge of the Portland FBI office. On Feb. 20, agents from the Justice Department's inspector general and the FBI's Inspections Division traveled to Bend to review the evidence."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nelson said "conclusive evidence" about the agents' conduct was presented to U.S. Attorney Bill Williams in Bend on "Feb. 18. The next day, the evidence was shown to Greg Bretzing, special agent in charge of the Portland FBI office. On Feb. 20, agents from the Justice Department's inspector general and the FBI's Inspections Division traveled to Bend to review the evidence."
    Nuance is a struggle for you. They shared what they had found and the FBI sent people. No one is disputing the FBI is involved, dimwit.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Nuance is a struggle for you. They shared what they had found and the FBI sent people. No one is disputing the FBI is involved, dimwit.
    Your predictions here flopped harder than how you said the Mike Brown case went down Stop running away and take your lumps.

You stated multiple times the order of events was clear and that there were not shots fired from that range that didn't hit him. You had it all figured out, even down to bullet speeds and how. Your quotes are right above you can't deny them.

Audio finally comes out and you now want to pretend you didn't claim any of this And to top it all off those shots that you claimed were never fired happened to come from an elite FBI unit that lied about it and is now involved in a criminal investigation

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA should post what his conspiracy theory is.
    Want to see what a hands up don't shoot actually looks like?

http://video-embed.oregonlive.com/se...BNUzNkGsOfv-0l

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Bill Would Eliminate Law Enforcement On Public Lands, Despite Risks Of Violent Extremism

Representative Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) introduced a bill to abolish the law enforcement capacity of Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and Forest Service officials. The bill proposes to instead transfer all law enforcement powers on U.S. public lands to local sheriffs, thus implementing a major demand of anti-government extremists — many of whom think sheriffs have more authority over local matters than the federal government.

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/201...-public-lands/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oregon Malheur refuge cleanup, upgrades to cost $4M

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/...2151458896598/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Got any articles on the damage caused by occupy Wall Street protesters?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘I’m coming for you b*tch:’ OR governor and law enforcement continue getting threats over LaVoy Fini ’s death

hreats to officials, including the governor and law enforcement, continue to flow in, the Seattle Times reports.t

The threats have come through email, social media and phone calls and have been directed at Oregon Gov. Kate Brown and Harney County Sheriff David Ward, who were high profile officials vocally trying to bring the occupation by right-wing militia members to an end. Other threats were directed at state troopers and FBI agents.

“If I was a member of the crew who ‘took down’ LaVoy Fini . I would know this: no matter where you hide, you and your families will be exposed,” one man wrote in an email to police officers. “Until you are tried and acquitted in your community by a jury of your peers, your lives will continue to be worth less than a bucket of warm spit.”

Another threat, aimed at Ward, was posted to Facebook, according to Oregon Public Broadcasting.

“He is still alive?” the man wrote. “What’s his address? Seriously.”

OPB points out misogynistic terms were used regularly against Kate Brown as part of the threats against her.

“If she orders a hit on those ranchers and we’re all about the rise up, she’s going to come and get hers so deal with it [expletive],” the caller said.

“You killed an unarmed rancher, so now one of you must die,” another caller to her office said, according to the Times.

Fini was armed with a loaded weapon. He was shot by authorities when hereached for it. Fini had crashed into a snowbank while he was trying to evade a roadblock set up by police and FBI agents.

Yet another man threatened to burn a Koran — the Muslim holy book — outside the home of a state trooper who was involved in the incident and at the site of the occupation.

Authorities haven’t released the names of the officers involved, citing safety concerns, according to OPB.

A print-out of the threats was provided to OPB.

One message, with the subject line, “FYI,” is directed at the governor.

“Yeah, Kate Brown authorizing federal agents to use deadly force. F*ck you. You better watch your back, b*tch.”

Another says, “You killed an unarmed rancher, so now one of you must die unfortunately. Goodbye.”

Yet another says, “Get ready . I’m coming for you fast and hard b*tch.”

Yet another message demands the release of militia members that were arrested and are being held on federal charges related to the January stand-off.

“I AM GOING TO BEGIN RETURNING FIRE !!!!! I CANNOT SIT QUIETLY WHEN WAR AND LIES ARE BEING LEVIED AGAINST THE UNITED STATES!!!!!”\\

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/im-c...e+Raw+Story%29

rednecks, big talk, tiny little s.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ‘I’m coming for you b*tch:’ OR governor and law enforcement continue getting threats over LaVoy Fini ’s death

hreats to officials, including the governor and law enforcement, continue to flow in, the Seattle Times reports.t

The threats have come through email, social media and phone calls and have been directed at Oregon Gov. Kate Brown and Harney County Sheriff David Ward, who were high profile officials vocally trying to bring the occupation by right-wing militia members to an end. Other threats were directed at state troopers and FBI agents.

“If I was a member of the crew who ‘took down’ LaVoy Fini . I would know this: no matter where you hide, you and your families will be exposed,” one man wrote in an email to police officers. “Until you are tried and acquitted in your community by a jury of your peers, your lives will continue to be worth less than a bucket of warm spit.”

Another threat, aimed at Ward, was posted to Facebook, according to Oregon Public Broadcasting.

“He is still alive?” the man wrote. “What’s his address? Seriously.”

OPB points out misogynistic terms were used regularly against Kate Brown as part of the threats against her.

“If she orders a hit on those ranchers and we’re all about the rise up, she’s going to come and get hers so deal with it [expletive],” the caller said.

“You killed an unarmed rancher, so now one of you must die,” another caller to her office said, according to the Times.

Fini was armed with a loaded weapon. He was shot by authorities when hereached for it. Fini had crashed into a snowbank while he was trying to evade a roadblock set up by police and FBI agents.

Yet another man threatened to burn a Koran — the Muslim holy book — outside the home of a state trooper who was involved in the incident and at the site of the occupation.

Authorities haven’t released the names of the officers involved, citing safety concerns, according to OPB.

A print-out of the threats was provided to OPB.

One message, with the subject line, “FYI,” is directed at the governor.

“Yeah, Kate Brown authorizing federal agents to use deadly force. F*ck you. You better watch your back, b*tch.”

Another says, “You killed an unarmed rancher, so now one of you must die unfortunately. Goodbye.”

Yet another says, “Get ready . I’m coming for you fast and hard b*tch.”

Yet another message demands the release of militia members that were arrested and are being held on federal charges related to the January stand-off.

“I AM GOING TO BEGIN RETURNING FIRE !!!!! I CANNOT SIT QUIETLY WHEN WAR AND LIES ARE BEING LEVIED AGAINST THE UNITED STATES!!!!!”\\

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/im-c...e+Raw+Story%29

rednecks, big talk, tiny little s.

FBI under investigation for shooting at him and lying

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI under investigation for shooting at him and lying
    the video of the shooting was pretty clear. FBI is untouchable, just as you love when the police shoot unarmed blacks. Shoot an armed white? INVESTIGATION!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    the video of the shooting was pretty clear. FBI is untouchable, just as you love when the police shoot unarmed blacks. Shoot an armed white? INVESTIGATION!
    Yes...the video where they fired two shots at him immediately as he exited the truck were very clear. The FBI unit lying about it was even clearer.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=488_1457473498

Burns, OR - An FBI agent is suspected of lying about firing twice at Robert "LaVoy" Fini and may have gotten help from four other FBI agents in covering up afterward, authorities revealed Tuesday.

The bullets didn't hit Fini and didn't contribute to his death, but now all five unnamed agents, part of an elite national unit, are under criminal investigation by the U.S. Justice Department. Inspector General Michael Horowitz is leading the independent inquiry.

The remarkable disclosure came as a team of local investigators released findings that two state troopers shot Fini three times in the back during the chaotic scene at a police roadblock Jan. 26. One bullet pierced his heart, an autopsy showed.

A prosecutor ruled the fatal shooting was legally justified, saying state law allows use of deadly force when officers believe a person is about to seriously injure or kill someone. Fini kept moving his hands toward a pocket that contained a loaded handgun. Although he was shot
    from behind, Fini had a trooper in front of him armed with a Taser who was thought to be in danger.

Fini , 54, an Arizona rancher, was one of the leaders of the Jan. 2 takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge near Burns.

Investigators gave no details to explain why the one FBI agent, a member of the Hostage Rescue Team, wouldn't report the two shots. They also didn't indicate what his four colleagues on the team did to warrant investigation other than saying it was related to conduct after the shooting.

===========================
    http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-sta...ie_uncove.html

Bullet hole on LaVoy Fini 's truck traced to elite FBI team

BEND – Something didn't seem right about the bullet hole in the top of Robert "LaVoy" Fini 's white Dodge pickup.
    Investigators from the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office could account for bullet holes in the left front hood, the driver's side mirror and the front grille. They came from the automatic weapon of a state trooper who had fired three times at the truck as Fini raced at 70 mph toward a police roadblock on Jan. 26.
    The angle of a fourth bullet hole didn't match the others.
    An elaborate computer analysis, a review of the FBI aerial video of the shooting scene and a video from a passenger in Fini 's pickup produced a result that startled the team poring over evidence into Fini 's fatal shooting that day.
    The fourth round, police concluded, was fired by an FBI agent who subsequently twice denied to investigators ever firing his gun. As the investigation proceeded, detectives determined he also fired a second time, but didn't hit anything at the scene.
    The discovery of that gunfire and conduct afterward by the agent and four other agents have triggered a criminal investigation that could result in the prosecution of all five. The agents all serve on the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team. Authorities on Tuesday released few details about the matter and didn't identify the agents by name.
    But the disclosure is a jolt to the FBI. The Oregon investigators two weeks ago flew to Washington, D.C., to directly brief top FBI officials about their findings. The U.S. Justice Department's Office of Inspector General is now investigating along with the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office. The Inspector General's Office, which is separate from the FBI, doesn't discuss active investigations.
    As the 41-day takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge unfolded, the violent outcomes of standoffs at Idaho's Ruby Ridge and in Waco, Texas, were on the minds of law enforcement, occupiers and self-styled militia. No one wanted to trigger a confrontation similar to those events, which resulted in the deaths of civilians and led to harsh criticism of federal agents.
    Detectives investigating the Fini shooting questioned the five FBI agents at least twice, including the night of the shooting. Such questioning is standard for officer-involved shootings.
    The Hostage Rescue Team is among the FBI's most elite outfits. The members have no other job but to work full time as a SWAT-style group, operating from the FBI base in Quantico, Virginia. The team is the FBI's global resource for anti-terrorism operations, but it also is selectively deployed across the country to deal with hostage situations or other unique crises.
    One investigator working on the task force pulled together by the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office reported that he had been told soon after the shooting that two state troopers and two FBI agents had fired. He said the FBI agents approached him later to say they hadn't fired their weapons.
    In separate interviews later that night, those two FBI agents and the other three on duty at the shooting scene said they hadn't discharged their weapons and repeated these statements in a second round of interviews Feb. 5, investigators reported.
    The second time, the agents insisted that an attorney be present and that they be given an opportunity to "reference their prior statements" if they were going to be asked questions they had already answered in the first interview.
    "Of particular concern to all of us is that the HRT (Hostage Rescue Team) operators did not disclose their shots to our investigators or their superiors," said Deschutes County Sheriff Shane Nelson in a prepared statement. "Nor did they discuss specific actions they took after the shooting, which are the subject of an ongoing investigation."
    Authorities haven't described those "specific actions."
    Nelson said "conclusive evidence" about the agents' conduct was presented to U.S. Attorney Bill Williams in Bend on Feb. 18. The next day, the evidence was shown to Greg Bretzing, special agent in charge of the Portland FBI office. On Feb. 20, agents from the Justice Department's inspector general and the FBI's Inspections Division traveled to Bend to review the evidence.
    Nelson and Dan Norris, the Malheur County district attorney overseeing the shooting investigation, then traveled to brief top FBI officials in Washington.
    Tim Colahan, Harney County district attorney who asked Norris to handle the shooting investigation, said in a prepared statement that "we will continue to work to determine how the HRT operators' actions played into the events. We reserve the right, as Oregonians, to hold wrongdoers accountable for their actions."
    With the indications of FBI misconduct, the Malheur takeover now carries echoes of Ruby Ridge, which resulted in scathing investigations of the FBI and the eventual conviction of an FBI official. The 1992 siege in Idaho started when police sought to arrest anti-government extremist Randy Weaver. His son and his wife were both shot to death during that operation, as was a U.S. marshal.
    The resulting investigations into misconduct and mistakes forced the FBI to overhaul its policy for using deadly force and for how it investigates agent-involved shootings. It also prompted changes in the way the FBI deploys the Hostage Rescue Team.
    The Justice Department investigated as did the Senate Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on Terrorism, Technology and Government Information. Both found numerous problems with the FBI's conduct during and after Ruby Ridge. The Senate committee cited a poorly executed search by the FBI for evidence, among other things.
    "At least one important piece of evidence – a bullet – was removed and then replaced by FBI agents coordinating the search," the committee found.
    "Throughout the course of its many reports, the FBI accorded its own agents undue deference," the report said. "Their stories were accepted at face value and were only rarely subject of probing inquiry."
    The committee urged public airings of government misconduct for accountability.
    "If our government is to maintain – indeed, even deserve – the trust of the American people, it cannot fear or avoid the truth," the committee said in its final report.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right wing terrorist attemtping mass murder

Bundy militia bro charged with trying to detonate a bomb at a government facility in Arizona

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/bund...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need to ban bombs to prevent this

But really went you the one crying foul over sting operations? Or only if it's against muzzies
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-23-2016 at 05:22 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ryan Bundy Moved To Higher Security Cell After Attempting Aggravated Liberty On Deputies

Ryan Bundy, one of the leaders of the Glorious Oregon Freedom-Dildo Wildlife Refuge Liberation Army, got himself put into “Disciplinary Housing” Tuesday after getting into a Freedom Struggle with deputies who were trying to handcuff him for a field trip away from the jail.

Yr Wonkette for one is shocked that Mr. Bundy would be anything other than a model of dignity and cooperation with legitimate authority. What happened there?

U.S. marshals were scheduled to transport Bundy about 6 a.m. from the Multnomah County Detention Center, said sheriff’s Capt. Steve Alexander. He didn’t know where Bundy was going.

When jail deputies went to Bundy’s cell to escort him to the marshals, Bundy didn’t want to go, Alexander said. Bundy argued with a sergeant, who was trying to handcuff him when Bundy “spun around” and the sergeant took him to the ground, Alexander said.

http://wonkette.com/605380/ryan-bund...ty-on-deputies

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They could have lured him with coffee creamer, wipees and juice bags.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A RACIST RUNS THROUGH IT

As the government-fighting Bundy brothers stand trial this month, supporters are quick to separate their anti-public lands crusade from their racist tirades.

But a historical review finds that in the Wild West, privatization and hatred have always been intertwined.

http://narrative.ly/a-racist-runs-th...kender09252016

Clive Bundy:
    “I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,”

Bundy, a Mormon, who didn't get, or can't read, the memo that the Mormon God actually didn't turn Negroes black because they are descendants Cain.

"Cliven Bundy repeatedly cited his Mormonism to justify his standoff with the United States government in 2014, insisting he has a right to graze cattle on federal land because his Mormon ancestors worked it long before the federal Bureau of Land Management was established."

https://thinkprogress.org/the-bundy-...b60#.4oesuitap

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cliven Bundy follower gets 68 years for role in armed Nevada standoff

One of two men convicted in the first of several trials stemming from a 2014 standoff led by renegade rancher Cliven Bundy against federal authorities in Nevada was sentenced on Wednesday to 68 years in prison for his role in the armed confrontation.

Gregory Burleson, 53, of Phoenix, was found guilty in April of eight felony counts, including charges of threatening and assaulting federal officers, obstruction of justice, interstate travel in aid of extortion and firearms offenses related to a crime of violence.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/cliv...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Bundy Ranch standoff trial ends with zero guilty verdicts

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...ial/592019001/

A bullet hole, a mystery and an FBI agent's indictment — the messy aftermath of the Oregon refuge standoff

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...628-story.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After Millions In Damages, Oregon Standoff Defendants Agree To Pay Back $78,000

http://kuow.org/post/after-millions-...pay-back-78000

all a bunch of low-life, lawless assholes

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bundy Ranch standoff trial ends with zero guilty verdicts

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...ial/592019001/

A bullet hole, a mystery and an FBI agent's indictment — the messy aftermath of the Oregon refuge standoff

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...628-story.html
    This is off topic, but was Fini the one who ran a child farm?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good do entary on the Oregon occupation:

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/films/no-mans-land/

Cliff's Notes: smh white people

This is off topic, but was Fini the one who ran a child farm?
    lol yes, that's how he made most of his money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    deep historical background,

Sarah Winnemucca briefly went to Malheur, then a reservation:

in 1875, the Indian agent at the Malheur Reservation in southeastern Oregon, Samuel Parrish, made a request that Sarah Winnemucca serve as an interpreter there, with pay of forty dollars a month. A new agent and deteriorating conditions, however, eventually impelled her to leave Malheur.
    local ranchers had already been grazing there, before long the reservation was nullified and its residents dispersed.

https://oregonencyclopedia.org/artic.../#.W_WYJjhKiUk

The tribe's reservation is the Burns Paiute Reservation and Trust Lands,[5] also known as the Burns Paiute Indian Colony, located north of the city of Burns.[2]
    The tribe's reservation, split into two tracts, was established by Public Law 92-488 on October 13, 1972.[3] In 1935, an additional 760.32 acres (3.0769 km2) acres was purchased for the tribe under Section 208 of the National Industrial Recovery Act of 1933; this land lies northwest of the City of Burns.[3]
    https://www.burnspaiute-nsn.gov/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pat McCarran and Sarah Winnemucca are the two Nevada statues in the national gallery, who did your states pick?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information