Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last edited by ace3g; 06-29-2014 at 02:45 PM.

First legit all around card by the UFC in a long time

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    First legit all around card by the UFC in a long time
    Except you're wrong. And a ing idiot. And a Lakers fan; I repeat myself.

Except you're wrong. And a ing idiot. And a Lakers fan; I repeat myself.
    White mormon pride? Sigh, this ones too easy to pick on.

Post Count
    White mormon pride? Sigh, this ones too easy to pick on.
    Why don't you give it a go, dong breath?

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wonder how long before Wandy backs out of this one

Caceres is going to get his ass kicked by Faber

Post Count
    Why don't you give it a go, dong breath?
    Good one.

I see you changed your name as well, probably out of shame; again, good one.

My pics: (feel free to copy/paste)

Chris Weidman vs. Lyoto Machida -- Machida is one of the very few Brazilians that I can tolerate; hate to pick against him, but Weidman isn't losing any time soon.
    Ronda Rousey vs. Alexis Davis -- I can't even really call this an upset, tbh. Rousey has shown that she has pathetic striking defense, and Davis is a damn good striker. Good night, ****.
    Roidfortvs. Chael Sonnen -- Off of TRT, Vitor is toast. He'll have a huge first round that Chael will have to survive, but then he's ed. I smell another choke submission my Chael; arm triangle, I think.
    Alex Caceres vs. Urijah Faber -- There is a HUGE part of me that wants to pick Caceres; I should probably pick this as a DRAW. In fact, that's what I'm doing. DRAW. (I should get +20 bonus points for getting this right)
    Matt Mitrione vs. Stefan Struve -- Meathead will be out of shape and slow. Again.
    Uriah Hall vs. Thiago "Marreta" Santos -- Probably my worst pick, but Santos isn't good.
    Last edited by The TroutBum; 05-29-2014 at 04:11 PM.

UFCONFOX @UFCONFOX
    Wanderlei Silva out; Vitor Belfort faces Chael Sonnen at UFC 175 foxs.pt/RCHUnm #UFC

Wanderlei Silva ✔ @wandfc
    Follow

Que é isso???? Não estou acreditando!!!!

It's like : What the is going on ? I can't believe it.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    That changes everything

Sonnen will be seriously tested by Belford. With Wady he would be favorite now against Vitor he is not ...

Wandy has been such a . Awhile ago Chael said that Wandy was going to have some excuse not to fight him, and here it is...

Post Count
    Wonder how long before Wandy backs out of this one
    This dude.

Well i will be at this one. I wanted to see wanderlei as he is one of my all time favs. This kinda does make me think less of him now though. I hope that vitor can the the license for the amount of money we paid for tickets.

Welp, Sonnen also failed a random drug test...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/6/10...-belfort-fight

Post Count
    And he did retired

Post Count
    Time to get back into MMA..

I like this card..

main CARD
    Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
    Chris Weidman vs. Lyoto Machida for middleweight le

Ronda Rousey vs. Alexis Davis for women's bantamweight le

Matt Mitrione vs. Stefan Struve
    Uriah Hall vs. Thiago "Marreta" Santos
    Marcus Brimage vs. Russell Doane

preliminary CARD
    FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
    Alex Caceres vs. Urijah Faber

Post Count
    Main CARD

Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET

I have gone back and forth on this one for about a week.. I kind of feel like if I don't pick Weidman I am underestimating him but at the same time Machida looks great at MW and has the skill set to give Weidman a lot of problems. Machida if only for 1 round have Jones a lot of problems on the feet with his countering and being elusive. Weidman has power and is a good striker but Jones he is not on the feet. An X factor for me is that Machida is 36 and this may be his last chance to win another le in the UFC and make history by doing it in 2 different weight classes.. I expect this fight to be a war I will be very disappointed if it's not. I am looking for Machida to do just enough on the feet and in the scrambles to earn a very hard fought 5 round UD or SD..

Ronda Rousey vs. Alexis Davis for women's bantamweight le

I think Alexis is game but Ronda's grappling is just too good.. Probably another 1st round arm bar..

Urijah Faber vs. Alex Caceres

Chris Weidman vs. Lyoto Machida for middleweight le - I know that Machida is always a matchup nightmare, but I don't think that he will be able to handle the pressure that Weidman can put on him.

Ronda Rousey vs. Alexis Davis for women's bantamweight le - here we go again...

Matt Mitrione vs. Stefan Struve - tough fight to pick, but Mitrione is a d-bag and Struve is a gamer

Uriah Hall vs. Thiago "Marreta" Santos - I want Hall to be good so bad. He's a ton of fun to watch when his head is in the game. However, if he keeps doing his half-assed I hope he gets his ass beat so bad that he leaves the UFC.

Alex Caceres vs. Urijah Faber - Caceres is good, but he's no ALPHA MALE. Also, why the F is this fight on the undercard?

Post Count
    Chris Weidman
    Alex Caceres vs. Urijah Faber - Caceres is good, but he's no ALPHA MALE. Also, why the F is this fight on the undercard?
    I don't know? Maybe he pissed Dana off about something so he shoved him on the undercard.

Post Count
    main CARD
    Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET

Interesting fight with those styles, but Chris is my man and Chris can do it all. IMO he might KO machida in 3rd.

Ronda Rousey
    vs. Alexis Davis for women's bantamweight le

hate it but Alexis is not there yet

preliminary CARD
    FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET

Post Count
    main CARD
    Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET

Interesting fight with those styles, but Chris is my man and Chris can do it all. IMO he might KO machida in 3rd.

Ronda Rousey
    vs. Alexis Davis for women's bantamweight le

hate it but Alexis is not there yet

preliminary CARD
    FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
    My picks exactly.

Weidman is the most underestimated athlete in the UFC right now. Even if he beats Machida it will be because Lyoto was passive and didn't fight his fight (nevermind that it's Weidman that can take any fighter out of their game). There hasn't even been a fight that has made him sweat yet, and that includes some cards against really good fighters even disregarding Silva. Machida is a really tough matchup for anyone but Weidman is among the most complete fighters in the game right now. His reactions and timings are literally off the charts. I just don't see Machida being able to mount effective offense against his pressure.

Rousey just gonna smash.

Hall is gonna start off really strong, get y, and then wake up staring at the lights.

Faber will decimate Caceres, that has to be a massive mismatch.

Thread Information