Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a stupid ing idiot

If you don't understand that you can't say like that you don't deserve to post on this site

Getting banned from a site that barely has any moderation requires a lot of work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As Dale was busy sucking up to Kori, Harlem brought the pedo stichk on board as Dale started to sound poetic. Was he banned for that tbh?

As i checked back, the thread along with Harlem were history. Did Lincoln & Iri get the ban hammer too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a stupid ing idiot

If you don't understand that you can't say like that you don't deserve to post on this site

Getting banned from a site that barely has any moderation requires a lot of work
    what a ing idiot to not realize they did it precisely to be banned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh Iri & Lincoln were busy tag teaming and i think Harlem joined them a little later with the Pedo stickh. You were not even in that thread fool. I think Dale can corroborate Harlem's alibi tbh.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .....you are too good of a poster to believe what you just typed out

Those gots have transgressed on more than one occasion, this isn't the first. Their tag team, sucking fest is too valuable to them to purposely get banned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Damn, that sucks.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST is quickly turning into anarchy. Kinda pathetic tbh. Are there really no mods anymore?

Banned
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    must of been that blood moon last night

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not sure why people care about HH tbh

He basically copied a little bit of everybody's schtick (mono's forum rankings/attention whoring, blatant racism and bagery from Dok/Bump, threatening people over the internet like m>s, bandwagoning the Heat like every black person etc etc etc)

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You put Harlem on the list after all the ing when I put you on it?

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Not sure why people care about HH tbh

He basically copied a little bit of everybody's schtick (mono's forum rankings/attention whoring, blatant racism and bagery from Dok/Bump, threatening people over the internet like m>s, bandwagoning the Heat like every black person etc etc etc)
    got ass Mavfan posting from another account

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Being banned on here is the equivalent to getting detention in high school. It doesn't last that long. Everyone knows that HH will be back in a few days. This site needs him tbh.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Being banned on here is the equivalent to getting detention in high school. It doesn't last that long. Everyone knows that HH will be back in a few days. This site needs him tbh.
    Harlem and I have been banned at least 10 times in our tenure here tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    tbh Iri & Lincoln were busy tag teaming and i think Harlem joined them a little later with the Pedo stickh. You were not even in that thread fool. I think Dale can corroborate Harlem's alibi tbh.
    Which thread is this? I'd like to see

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Which thread is this? I'd like to see
    It got deleted tbh

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Not sure what was even ban worthy tbh. Harlem called culburn a pedo(which he is and has a do ented history of it). Lincoln just pointed out that their kids like Matt bonner (even tho they're black)

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Harlem called culburn a pedo(which he is and has a do ented history of it). Lincoln just pointed out that their kids like Matt bonner (even tho they're black)

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .....you are too good of a poster to believe what you just typed out

Those gots have transgressed on more than one occasion, this isn't the first. Their tag team, sucking fest is too valuable to them to purposely get banned
    Harlem knew what he was doing. He's been banned before for going directly at Kori about her kids(at least I think it was him...if it wasn't he was around when it happened and knew the consequences). He knows where the lines are and he crossed them deliberately.

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Harlem knew what he was doing. He's been banned before for going directly at Kori about her kids(at least I think it was him...if it wasn't he was around when it happened and knew the consequences). He knows where the lines are and he crossed them deliberately.
    Harlem literally didn't mention her kids, only timvp and Thread. The only thing that was said about her kids was Lincoln saying they like Matt Bonner and hopes they won't be white washed.

Harlem even complimented her and said he likes her mouth.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm not buying that theory either, HH intentionally wanted the ban hammer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Iri & Lincoln were very upfront like they knew they were going to get banned. Harlem on the other hand, not so much.

We need to get the mods on board quick cause every random poster wants to see how far they can push it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harlem literally didn't mention her kids, only timvp and Thread. The only thing that was said about her kids was Lincoln saying they like Matt Bonner.
    True but i think he went overboard with Kori though.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No big deal, fatass slav just giving out detention slips.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heck make BRHornet45 the mod tbh.

Thread Information