Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Why did BD get banned?
    BD?...More like VD...

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    coming from the guy who goes back and forth with Avante on a daily basis and posts more than I do.

Also, did you just get baited?
    In a weird, ironic way CN is completely right. Hence, CN is one of the most annoying people on the site. Not only does he post meaningless crap, he does it 25 times a day. You're a lot more intelligent, but you're posting way too much is getting in the way of it and makes you look desperate. The best posters on the site always knew how to lurk well and time when the moment was right. You're a pretty good debater but you jump into every thread and it takes away from the quality.

Look at Chumpdumper. His Socratic style of posting is pretty creative but the fact that he posts 80 times a day makes it tiresome really quick.

Just an unbiased POV imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm like 90% sure that those posters just removed their avatars and wrote banned under their le imho

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm like 90% sure that those posters just removed their avatars and wrote banned under their le imho
    Naw they're actually banned Brasky. Goto their page, you can't send PMs or write on their wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    troll accounts

thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big Dog was banned?..for what exactly?..
    Wow, this is an outrage....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's sad when posters think their posting is somewhat "essential" or even "necessary" for the site to function

I mean in the professional world, it's common to see workers thinking "they will be missed" but to take the same thinking into the WWW board posting world... it's downright pathetic

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The IQ is very low on this mother er

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See ya later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a weird, ironic way CN is completely right. Hence, CN is one of the most annoying people on the site. Not only does he post meaningless crap, he does it 25 times a day. You're a lot more intelligent, but you're posting way too much is getting in the way of it and makes you look desperate. The best posters on the site always knew how to lurk well and time when the moment was right. You're a pretty good debater but you jump into every thread and it takes away from the quality.

Look at Chumpdumper. His Socratic style of posting is pretty creative but the fact that he posts 80 times a day makes it tiresome really quick.

Just an unbiased POV imho
    its all good. i'm here with the intention of entertaining myself, not others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, I missed some fun. Can someone give me the tl;dr version of what all happened?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, I missed some fun. Can someone give me the tl;dr version of what all happened?
    HH and Irishock got banned because some lace curtain mother ers ratted/ sucking mods got overly sensitive.

I would love to make a personal appearance to each of these gots and slam their heads through a plate glass window, those Irish ing pussies.

thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    posts a thread about kori and her kids, and people think it was "snitching" that got them banned. please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HH and Irishock got banned because some lace curtain mother ers ratted/ sucking mods got overly sensitive.

I would love to make a personal appearance to each of these gots and slam their heads through a plate glass window, those Irish ing pussies.
    Thanks breh. Just watched your movie the other night btw; good .

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's shameful what this place has become. S of it's former glory, tbh.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    All you have to do is change your email address and don't verify it through your new email account and your name will show up as if you are banned.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I'm out until the unlawful bannings of HarlemHeat, Big Dog, and irishock are reversed. All my trolls too. A complete blackout. If you see a troll posting during this blackout that you think is me, I assure you that it isn't (I've only been using 2 troll accounts anyways). My name is my name, I ain't posting. Unlike Cubby I'm showing loyalty to my boys. If they go, I go.

*cue spurraider21 post in this thread*
    I love some Pusha T ... but in his immortal words on "nosetalgia" feat. Kendrick name dropping Drago from Rocky ...

"if he dies, he dies"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To accomplish what?

thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kori Ellis.. do the job... you don't want to lose your favorite poster of all time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hearlem Heat is post me on honorable list so he need be back.
    WTF did you say, great dialect. What country it from?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mono pls no

dammit, now the best poster on this site is gone..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's sad when posters think their posting is somewhat "essential" or even "necessary" for the site to function

I mean in the professional world, it's common to see workers thinking "they will be missed" but to take the same thinking into the WWW board posting world... it's downright pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's shameful what this place has become. S of it's former glory, tbh.
    This was once a place where m>s called LJ a n!gger during a now infamous thread/argument and lived to tell about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To accomplish what?
    Idk just seems weird that the mods would be so inactive then just happen to come in and ban those 3 in particular.

Thread Information