Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Shots fired already:

Sean DeveneySeanDeveney
    Follow

Klay Thompson of @warriors on 95.7, abt Blake Griffin: "You see him flop sometimes like how can a guy that big and strong flop that much?"
    Not a surprise to see the Warriors whining and making excuses already.... I thought they were supposed to be a "no-excuses team" according to Mark Jackass?

Clipper Nation did the blazers seriously give up that lead

27-4 run... that bench is historically bad
    tlongII

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    goddamit, i saw the halftime lead and assumed the clippers were just laying down. now i actually have to watch the 4th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    25 losses!

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You're lucky that Dudley is one of the biggest scrubs in the league, tbh....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're lucky that Dudley is one of the biggest scrubs in the league, tbh....
    dallas choked 3 big leads against them this year, almost did it a 4th time, and you guys came back from something around 17 points against phoenix late in the year too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a surprise to see the Warriors whining and making excuses already.... I thought they were supposed to be a "no-excuses team" according to Mark Jackass?
    They will pray very hard and win 1 game. Clips in 5

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Our 3rd stringers beat the Clippers 2nd stringers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers in 6

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & it'll be okay after the Clippers waste their in' asses:::"They're so young." Hubie reporting here. "They've got so many years ahead of them. They really won this. It's a good thing. And I really like the Clippers, they do things the right way. Like the Spurs do. Yes."

Crawl, Warriors, get on your in' bellies & crawl.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    If bogut was there, I would say golden state in seven. Without him, they lose in six.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If bogut was there, I would say golden state in seven. Without him, they lose in six.
    Horse ! He's as stiff as a preacher's . & they're just like you, Ape,,,they'll crawl into their s & lament the injury card:::"Oh, we're injured, it's not perfect, it's a little imperfect so we can't function. It's over. We can't do it. We'll stat up and start fresh in November when we've got 82 games to stat up and have "fun.""

Christ, you mother ers need a in' backbone.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clips have:

The better coach: Doc
    The best player: Blake
    The better bench

Paul will cancel out curry I dont see how GSW wins I say if they push it to 7 that is a good fight for 'em

LEe was hurt last playoff as was Bogut ... they have some bad luck with injuries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry probably gonna go wild one or two games

I'd go clips in 6

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Warriors in 6

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers in 5. They're a much better team than the warriors as long as Bogut is in question.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Clippers are akin to that one chick no one paid attention to in middle school up until college. You and your homies were like; maybe after a 40oz of Mickey's or some other horrid malt liquor. Secretly, though, you wanted to see her naked and you just would hope she'd go from an A-cup to at least a respectable C-cup. Then, one night while you are shooting craps at the Cosmo sippin' on some single malt, this bad chick comes next to you and says remember me? You had to think back a little and then realize this is the breezy from high school that came up on some tays and is looking bad ass. You swear to her that you wanted to smash back in H.S. but were too shy. She likes the ploy and on this night you ain't paying for Vegas strange. The Warriors are that B-girl dancer from the Bay that you wanted to holler at. She is flexible, probably mixed, and loves to have fun. She may not be able to stop you from gaming on some other hottie but she'll be fun as long as you keep rollin' the grape swishers and give her the attention she deserves. Clippers win this in 6...

My Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    Post Count
    Yo my little bro, Cully, why do you even bother to watch the Clippers when the Lakers are off the coast fishing? The 13-14 season already ended for us and our new season is going to start on June 26.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yo my little bro, Cully, why do you even bother to watch the Clippers when the Lakers are off the coast fishing? The 13-14 season already ended for us and our new season is going to start on June 26.
    I'm gonna keep tabs as the fleet comes in, one loser at a time. They're gonna answer as they come in.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'm gonna keep tabs as the fleet comes in, one loser at a time. They're gonna answer as they come in.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.
    Though you didn't answer last year. You went into hiding post-Sweep & didn't come out until 7 ended. Christ!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Though you didn't answer last year. You went into hiding post-Sweep & didn't come out until 7 ended. Christ!
    I matched what you did 17 June 2010.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I matched what you did 17 June 2010.
    Nuh uh. SpursTalk remained in operation after MVPau's second alpha ring - meanwhile, you hid 'twixt Sweep & 7.

Shameful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clippers are akin to that one chick no one paid attention to in middle school up until college. You and your homies were like; maybe after a 40oz of Mickey's or some other horrid malt liquor. Secretly, though, you wanted to see her naked and you just would hope she'd go from an A-cup to at least a respectable C-cup. Then, one night while you are shooting craps at the Cosmo sippin' on some single malt, this bad chick comes next to you and says remember me? You had to think back a little and then realize this is the breezy from high school that came up on some tays and is looking bad ass. You swear to her that you wanted to smash back in H.S. but were too shy. She likes the ploy and on this night you ain't paying for Vegas strange. The Warriors are that B-girl dancer from the Bay that you wanted to holler at. She is flexible, probably mixed, and loves to have fun. She may not be able to stop you from gaming on some other hottie but she'll be fun as long as you keep rollin' the grape swishers and give her the attention she deserves. Clippers win this in 6...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this thread
    you win it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't see how people can be so gung-ho about the Clippers--sure they're favored and healthy, but Paul-led teams are ing terrible in the postseason

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nuh uh. SpursTalk remained in operation after MVPau's second alpha ring - meanwhile, you hid 'twixt Sweep & 7.

Shameful.
    I did exactly what you did 17 June 2010.

Stings, don't it?

Thread Information