My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miami in 4

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Charlotte vs. UConn Lady Huskies in the ECF...Heat in 2 1/2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlotte is the #3 defensive team in the league if I'm not mistaking. They should take at least one. Jefferson is going to average about 30 and 15 against Bosh.. Gonna be ugly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe the Heat seriously get Charlotte in the first round. ing Charlotte?

It might as well be a light scrimmage for them. They could probably rest James and Wade the first round and still win comfortably.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe the Heat seriously get Charlotte in the first round. ing Charlotte?

It might as well be a light scrimmage for them. They could probably rest James and Wade the first round and still win comfortably.
    they lost by 30 in the last two games by sitting LeBron and Bosh. And lost horribly to the Hawks and 76ers

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

No, Miami is atrocious without LeBron....

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Do the Heat have anyone who can guard Al Jefferson?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Spoelstra could make this series go 5 or 6 games, tbh. Miami tends to coast even in playoff games.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope ...but same is true of Lebron. Heat have the better supporting cast win in 5 or less...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Heat in 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have a feeling it could go to 6, tbh, but it'll probably end in 5..

Al Jefferson could destroy the Heat's frontline and although Clifford is inexperienced, his defensive system could give the Heat trouble..

Bobcats are severely lacking talent outside of Jefferson, though, so if the don't coast too much, it should be over in 5..Miami's defensive swarming and activity will dictate the series..we'll see if the Heat are too worn out/old to swarm with the same ferocity as they have the past 3 seasons..if they can, they should be able to dominate, and Al Jefferson is still a poor passer with tunnel vision..

If they're too slow to disrupt, he'll give them a ton of problems and the series could go as far as 6..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Have to root for the bobcats and at least put up some resistance. It will help whoever comes out of the West

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have to root for the bobcats and at least put up some resistance. It will help whoever comes out of the West
    When does that ever matter, tbh?..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoelstra could make this series go 5 or 6 games, tbh. Miami tends to coast even in playoff games.
    coasting in playoff games is stupid. No matter what team it is you are facing. This ain't the regular season son. You rev the engine when playoff starts. You never want to give one to your opponent, because it can bite your ass later on

Broncos

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    When does that ever matter, tbh?..
    Matters when you calculate fatigue of travel and games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matters when you calculate fatigue of travel and games.
    I understand the logic, but I don't think it usually makes a difference, tbh..

Off the top of my head, the 2008 Celtics had 2 game 7s and a game 6 prior to the Finals, yet still destroyed the Lakers in the Finals..

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    coasting in playoff games is stupid. No matter what team it is you are facing. This ain't the regular season son. You rev the engine when playoff starts. You never want to give one to your opponent, because it can bite your ass later on

Broncos
    at you trying to tell me how Miami should do things. Their ways have already gotten them a repeat which is something your beloved Spurs have never done.

Spurs fan
    still fuming from last season
    making fun of my mistress team as a desperate attempt to feel good about yourself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TimmytoZo is re ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at you trying to tell me how Miami should do things. Their ways have already gotten them a repeat which is something your beloved Spurs have never done.

Spurs fan
    still fuming from last season
    making fun of my mistress team as a desperate attempt to feel good about yourself
    your franchise and all-time player has the same amount of rings as our role players... and that was due to him coat-tailing LeBron

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bobcats will win one just because. Otherwise Miami is just going to dominate because Charlotte has no shooters and lacks experience.

4-1 Miami.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sup Delonte? Missed you at Stacey's party last night. Kim was asking about you...

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Y'all over overrating Big Al. He's had a career year for sure and definitely deserves more love than Hibbert but the playoffs are a different beast. For all we know the dude will shrink under the pressure like he has before in Utah. Cats are better than the Bucks we swept last year so I'll give them a game. Heat in 5.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If dwade found a new supplier 4 if not then 6

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Is that Wendy's frosty machine?

Thread Information