Page 105 of 157 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3915
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fake-ass MVP needing Reggie Jackson to save his legacy
    Cojo will do the same in Dallas and Enrique will hug him for saving his French got ass while Danny Green goes celebrating like he won the game for SA ala Westbrook. Book this scenario for Game 4 if SA wins.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    These are some ty teams in the NBA. Where the is Miami's threat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad day for Spurfan...OKC looks like they'll win this series and SA just realized they don't get to play a bunch of injured teams enroute to the Finals again
    Memphis was completely healthy last year. The team everyone thought would bully the Spurs in the paint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    great series... every game has been must watch TV...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even if we escape Dallas, there's no way we beat OKC after the way we've been exposed. Even a series with the guests is terrifying to think about at the moment.
    pretty brilliant though in a way. RC showing that Enrique can't carry the load, something some of us been preaching for awhile but Pop doesn't get.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Memphis was completely healthy last year. The team everyone thought would bully the Spurs in the paint.
    Yeah, the team that struggled to score 90ppg was completely healthy, I'll give you that--although they only were in the WCF in the first place by the grace of Thunder injuries

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cojo will do the same in Dallas and Enrique will hug him for saving his French got ass while Danny Green goes celebrating like he won the game for SA ala Westbrook. Book this scenario for Game 4 if SA wins.
    Enrique's ego won't allow him to acknowledge CoJo. Probably would just walk off the court, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Looking like the Bobcats, the Nets, the Bulls and then the NBA Finals match up with the Portland Trail Blazers.

Congratulations, bro..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty brilliant though in a way. RC showing that Enrique can't carry the load, something some of us been preaching for awhile but Pop doesn't get.
    To be fair, the Spurs got enough scoring production, but they can't stop Dallas's guards, which, incidentally, falls on Enrique for letting Devin Harris and Jose Calderon own his ass.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hurricane could hit I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right next to the broncos Superbowl 48 trophy

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Right next to the broncos Superbowl 48 trophy
    Vince Carter
    Bengals fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the team that struggled to score 90ppg was completely healthy, I'll give you that--although they only were in the WCF in the first place by the grace of Thunder injuries
    Not so sure. The Thunder are healthy this year and should be down 3-1 to the very same team. So it's not a given that Westbrook=Thunder victory last year. Memphis gives the Thunder fits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, the Spurs got enough scoring production, but they can't stop Dallas's guards, which, incidentally, falls on Enrique for letting Devin Harris and Jose Calderon own his ass.
    yeah, that's just un ingbelievable, and I've been ting on Enrique for 10 years. to let Calderon go off or Harris is disgusting. Lillard will feast on Parker, who of course will take it personal and go heroball. smdh. let's see how Spurs figure this one out. good to see you posting again though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    even if we escape Dallas, there's no way we beat OKC after the way we've been exposed. Even a series with the guests is terrifying to think about at the moment.
    They'll beat Dallas the next 3 games imo, and I even think they'd take Portland in 5. But if Houston somehow comes back I now doubt SA's chances against the Rox.

and of course, everybody and their mother knows OKC stomps the Spurs if they end up playing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vince Carter
    Bengals fan
    what a lame comeback

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still think OKC wins this series, but both teams have delivered an amazing series...

These playoffs have had the best 1st round series in years, tbh...

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I think the Grizzlies can still win this series, but they can't continue to beat themselves and that is what they did in Game 4 with the horrible free throw shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still think OKC wins this series, but both teams have delivered an amazing series...

These playoffs have had the best 1st round series in years, tbh...
    if OKC was any other team, I'd put my faith in Grizzlies. I just think they're too gritty and too good down low for them Meths. but knowing they have to win a game again in OKC, I just don't see the NBA calling it fair. sad but the WWE side hasn't gone away totally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if OKC was any other team, I'd put my faith in Grizzlies. I just think they're too gritty and too good down low for them Meths. but knowing they have to win a game again in OKC, I just don't see the NBA calling it fair. sad but the WWE side hasn't gone away totally.
    It's a lot closer than I thought it would be because they're letting them guard OKC without a whistle... but Memphis still lacks firepower, they can't even make freethrows.

I mean, I suppose they could luck out with Beno and Courtney Lee hitting shots for two more games, but it's a 3 game series now, and looks unlikely, IMO...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll beat Dallas the next 3 games imo, and I even think they'd take Portland in 5. But if Houston somehow comes back I now doubt SA's chances against the Rox.

and of course, everybody and their mother knows OKC stomps the Spurs if they end up playing.
    Portland is a rich man's Dallas, tbh..

Spurs need a miracle with the way Parker is unable to play great from start to finish, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't know. Calderon and Harris are destroying Parker. I can only imagine what Lillard would do to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portland is a rich man's Dallas, tbh..

Spurs need a miracle with the way Parker is unable to play great from start to finish, tbh..
    This. I just can't see the Spurs winning 3 of 4 from here on out. One game is a fluke, two a coincidence, but three is a trend. RC is completely outcoaching Pop on top of the Mavs' bench destroying a supposedly superior Spurs bench. Doesn't help Ellis has been the best player in the series so far.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not like the Spurs played a bad game, though. Their big 3 has done pretty decent this series (not great, but they've each had their moments), and Leonard and Splitter have started to come on too. It's just that their scrubs (Mills, Green, Beli) are just plain horrible--and the Spurs have to rely on them to play well. Ask DPG, he would agree.

Crazy how Dirk has still not put his imprint on one of these games yet, and you know he will at least once before it's all said and done.

Thread Information