Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    A video is starting to get attention of a guy taking a selfie as a train passes a foot or so away from him and the engineer kicks him in the head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdX8M8_ftGg

It appears he is getting kicked in the head for being an idiot, but another video popped up showing the engineer saved the guys life, possibly at the cost of his leg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve4FJTz0lVk

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the dumb with the signature dumb response afterwards. Where is the lead drinking video you promised btw Katherine Robinson?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    the dumb with the signature dumb response afterwards. Where is the lead drinking video you promised btw Katherine Robinson?
    Liveleak banned me for uploading it and the YNC didn't allow it uploaded, Gummi. I was fairly surprised, I will attempt to find a tor uploading site and follow up on this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Liveleak banned me for uploading it and the YNC didn't allow it uploaded, Gummi. I was fairly surprised, I will attempt to find a tor uploading site and follow up on this.
    wait...wtf, you upload that ?

Damn KR, how do you obtain that stuff if it isn't already available on the internet?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    wait...wtf, you upload that ?

Damn KR, how do you obtain that stuff if it isn't already available on the internet?
    A deep web community shares these videos. It's similar to Ogrish, but the content is darker.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A deep web community shares these videos. It's similar to Ogrish, but the content is darker.
    Damn KR, you're hardcore . I won't bother asking you about some of the other stuff you've seen since its on the deepweb.

Was this lead drinking part of a torture process btw?

edit: Actually, my curiosity got the better part of me...what is the most gory/darkest thing you've seen?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Damn KR, you're hardcore . I won't bother asking you about some of the other stuff you've seen since its on the deepweb.

Was this lead drinking part of a torture process btw?

edit: Actually, my curiosity got the better part of me...what is the most gory/darkest thing you've seen?
    It was assisted suicide.

The worst I've seen involved a drill.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was assisted suicide.

How in the world is that assisted suicide?

Also the drill part doesn't sound that bad, the worst I saw was a cartel face skinning while the dude was alive. Can't remember which site but it got taken down pretty quick. The one vid I pussied out of was security cam footage of a fallen baby's head getting run over by a tire. I just didn't have it within me to watch it tbqh..

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    How in the world is that assisted suicide?

Also the drill part doesn't sound that bad, the worst I saw was a cartel face skinning while the dude was alive. Can't remember which site but it got taken down pretty quick. The one vid I pussied out of was security cam footage of a fallen baby's head getting run over by a tire. I just didn't have it within me to watch it tbqh..
    He needed the lead poured down his throat because it was too painful to do yourself, I'd assume. When a man receives multiple drill punctures in the head and remains coherent, the facial expressions are disturbing.

It's something I ween off doing, I am not enjoying my glass eyed demeanor when watching these videos.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He needed the lead poured down his throat because it was too painful to do yourself, I'd assume. When a man receives multiple drill punctures in the head and remains coherent, the facial expressions are disturbing.

It's something I ween off doing, I am not enjoying my glass eyed demeanor when watching these videos.
    ok, I gotcha...but post a link when you find one

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    post some more gory KR, I'm bored.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was assisted suicide.

Some people in this world are beyond ed up. You'd have to be a real loser to have any interest in seeing like this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Some people in this world are beyond ed up. You'd have to be a real loser to have any interest in seeing like this.
    sup pego? i got some percos, want some brah?

Thread Information