Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    so about this yard sale..........

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Never mind, density reigns.
    I wouldn't say you were dense, necessarily. I would just say that you lack self awareness.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I wouldn't say you were dense, necessarily. I would just say that you lack self awareness.

Dude that is where the GTG's comes in to play, if you ever met Xmas1999 in person you understand his views in a different light.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    distortion

you write: "I'm going to have fum destroying you and any credibility you have, here and elsewhere."
    You are implying action and therefore willingness so now, I know I suck in English, but still... how is that not your goal ? (same apply for worst nightmare)

I'm baiting tbh... I'm quite curious to know how mister neutral is gonna destroy chump here AND elsewhere... I'm even more curious to know where is the elsewhere...

got xmas
    Yeah, i'm still waiting for the "worst nightmare" to begin.

So far the dude is kitten mittens.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, i'm still waiting for the "worst nightmare" to begin.
    Dude that is where the GTG's comes in to play, if you ever met Xmas1999 in person you understand his views in a different light.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    He said he knows where I live and keeps telling me to look out the window.

Even when I'm outside.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You guys really are the most non-threatening group of people I can imagine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You guys really are the most non-threatening group of people I can imagine.
    The only thing these guys can hurt is the keyboard with their hunt and peck of rage.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ya when hookers are underaged but I digress you already explained it in your previous posts... in those countries they have child at 15 so it's normal business to a hooker of 15 y/o right ?
    Dude, why not talk to others about that situation over there? And, it wasn't so long ago right here in the USA when mom was 15/16, I bet you have some of that in your family like most of us do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, why not talk to others about that situation over there? And, it wasn't so long ago right here in the USA when mom was 15/16, I bet you have some of that in your family like most of us do.
    does that give legitimacy for soldiers or whomever to 15 y/o hookers ?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    does that give legitimacy for soldiers or whomever to 15 y/o hookers ?
    When did we ever prove these were 15 year olds? Do you really think if they had of been they would have admitted that?

Why not check into how many mothers we have had here in the USA and nobody thought anything about it at all. That was pretty much the norm in those southern states once upon a time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When did we ever prove these were 15 year olds? Do you really think if they had of been they would have admitted that?

Why not check into how many mothers we have had here in the USA and nobody thought anything about it at all. That was pretty much the norm in those southern states once upon a time.
    ok so you justify the fact a solider can a 15 y/o because 1) she is a hooker and in those regions they have kids at this age so it is / was the norm, 2) in civilized countries like US once upon a time there was 15 y/o pregnant and 3) these soldiers couldn't know their real age.

thanks for clarifying

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ok so you justify the fact a solider can a 15 y/o because 1) she is a hooker and in those regions they have kids at this age so it is / was the norm, 2) in civilized countries like US once upon a time there was 15 y/o pregnant and 3) these soldiers couldn't know their real age.

thanks for clarifying
    I'll go real slow....

Those counties over there are civilized and have been around a lot longer than the USA. What we think means nothiong over there and neither do our laws.

I was talking about how back in the day we saw tons of 15/16 year old moms, you really aren't aware of this? Dude, ya can't be this dumb. My mom was 16 when she had my oldest sister.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll go real slow....

Those counties over there are civilized and have been around a lot longer than the USA. What we think means nothiong over there and neither do our laws.

I was talking about how back in the day we saw tons of 15/16 year old moms, you really aren't aware of this? Dude, ya can't be this dumb. My mom was 16 when she had my oldest sister.
    dumb I got it

does that make ok to a 15 y/o hooker ?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dumb I got it

does that make ok to a 15 y/o hooker ?
    Why do you keep evading......a lot of women here in the states were 15/16 mothers? Talk to me about that....ok? When Elvis first met Priscilla she was 14, was Elvis a pedophile? Wanna talk about country singer Loretta Lynn and how old she was when she got married?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    When Elvis first met Priscilla she was 14, was Elvis a pedophile?
    No because Elvis is the king.

Wow.

Just......wow. Lol.

If I wasn't sure before who the dumbest person on this board is, I am now. Xmas has been making a nice push lately, but you just cemented it down.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No because Elvis is the king.

Wow.

Just......wow. Lol.

If I wasn't sure before who the dumbest person on this board is, I am now. Xmas has been making a nice push lately, but you just cemented it down.
    You trying to talk about intelligence, hahahasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you have proven you don't understand anything and don't know . And no Elvis was never really a king of anything.

He met Priscilla when he ws in the service she was 14, so he must be a pedophile, right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You trying to talk about intelligence, hahahasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you have proven you don't understand anything and don't know . And no Elvis was never really a king of anything.

He met Priscilla when he ws in the service she was 14, so he must be a pedophile, right?
    God damn you're an idiot

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    God damn you're an idiot
    When a 24 year old guy is attracted to a 14 year old girl he's a pedo, right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why do you keep evading......a lot of women here in the states were 15/16 mothers? Talk to me about that....ok? When Elvis first met Priscilla she was 14, was Elvis a pedophile? Wanna talk about country singer Loretta Lynn and how old she was when she got married?
    you are the one evading

yes I am aware that there were moms of 15 y/o. By the way at one time you could kill an idian or a black and it was allowed by the law.

knowing that is that ok for a soldier to a 15 y/o kid ?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you are the one evading

yes I am aware that there were moms of 15 y/o. By the way at one time you could kill an idian or a black and it was allowed by the law.

knowing that is that ok for a soldier to a 15 y/o kid ?
    When was murder ever allowd by the law ya dumb ? And no it's not cool for anyone to mess around with 15 year olds but who knew their age?

What an idiot!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    And no it's not cool for anyone to mess around with 15 year olds but who knew their age?

What an idiot!
    but you didn't care to find out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    When was murder ever allowd by the law ya dumb ?

What an idiot!
    Virginia, 1705*– "If any slave resists his master...correcting such a slave, and shall happen to be killed in such correction...the master shall be free of all punishment...as if such accident never happened."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_codes
    you've already locked up the award. Just take a knee and let the clock run out

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    God damn you're an idiot
    So there is a God?

Thread Information