Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hate having them but I do need to unload some things.
    I'll let go of...

antique lamps
    rookie cards of...Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders, Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman
    wrestling mags from the mid 80's
    tons of books
    a Tommy Johnson CD (not that anyone will know who "I sold my soul to the Devil at them crossroads" is)
    shirts I've lost interest in
    candle holders
    stereo speakers
    daycare toys
    weights
    records...Steppenwolf, The Animals, Savoy Brown, Marshall Tucker Band, Rod Stewart, Warren Zevon, etc
    video games
    cassette tapes...The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Drifters, The Platters, Chuck Berry etc
    candles of all shapes and sizes

....I have a very cool standing antique lamp, a real ..wow! I'll stand it out front to entice drivers to get out. Of course I'd never sell the lamp. When asked "how much?" I'll smile and say..."I just sold it, they went home to get the money".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wait, I need to know if you're serious - Do you really have a Warren Zevon record you are willing to part with?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wait, I need to know if you're serious - Do you really have a Warren Zevon record you are willing to part with?
    Who bull s about a yard sale? Dude, if ya were cool and not such a prick I'd give you the record, but since all ya do is act stupid, you~!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    I have Excitable Boy on CD if you're interested

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    I hate having them but I do need to unload some things.
    I'll let go of...

antique lamps
    rookie cards of...Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders, Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman
    wrestling mags from the mid 80's
    tons of books
    a Tommy Johnson CD (not that anyone will know who "I sold my soul to the Devil at them crossroads" is)
    shirts I've lost interest in
    candle holders
    stereo speakers
    daycare toys
    weights
    records...Steppenwolf, The Animals, Savoy Brown, Marshall Tucker Band, Rod Stewart, Warren Zevon, etc
    video games
    cassette tapes...The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Drifters, The Platters, Chuck Berry etc
    candles of all shapes and sizes

....I have a very cool standing antique lamp, a real ..wow! I'll stand it out front to entice drivers to get out. Of course I'd never sell the lamp. When asked "how much?" I'll smile and say..."I just sold it, they went home to get the money".

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    It's like you're trying to be as creepy as humanly possible....

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    ^

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    daycare toys
    video games
    Damn

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Who bull s about a yard sale? Dude, if ya were cool and not such a prick I'd give you the record, but since all ya do is act stupid, you~!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's like you're trying to be as creepy as humanly possible....
    If ya weren't a dumbass kid who still hasn't figured out I was talking about how wrong it was to put young military personal in that position over there nothing would be creepy. Why are you totally ignoring what I said about the situation, I made it very very clear how ed up it was yet you totally disregard that, why? And only a dummy wouldn't know about the ,military and bar girls, you act like it's really something strange. When it's not at all. Are you telling me you would have "get away from me girls"...?

You also ignore the fact that Judy has a daycare business something I;ve mentioned before, she has daycare toys to sell. Who doesn't own video games?

Dude, why not grow up and stop acting like a stupid kid, ok? I think pedophiles are the lowest s on earth and have said that numerous times so why keep ignoring my stance on that?

CN, your a kid over seas in bars now tell me little guy what do young men do? I couldn't even go into bars here in the states at 19 and 20.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-18-2014 at 07:41 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is this little freak for real? He's now not familiar with daycare business and video games, wow!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Since nobody here seems to know anything....

The Navy/military has certain poirts they use for liberty, these places cater to them, that means bars with music, booze and women. It's been going on for ages. The women working there all make their living off of hussling drinks (water for them) and sex. They want and need you to take them home. That world over there isn't to be confused with the USA ya see it's different, first off if you're in the military you are old enought to hit the bars, second off sex is blatantly sold in public. And everyone is cool with it. And the age of consent was silly when I was there, something like 13. There's another example of how different things are. A 15 year old girl with a son and a daughter.

One more time.......I was never in Viet Nam (we hung off the coast) until my last day when I had to be shipped back home, I was heloed in to catch a C-5 from Danang to Kobe Japan. So stop the stupid....Vietnamese women....ok? Believe it or not a war was going on there

You people appear totally (doesn't anyone here know of anyone who was in my spot) stupid and naive, and it's amazing how little you seem to know about most things. I think that's the attraction here howver, it is funny how dumb so many here are.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-18-2014 at 07:57 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    DD

I'll go slow....

The wife has a daycare business which means..................

It's as if I'm back in junior high.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    a 4 post diatribe trying to justify pedophilia

I'll bet Avante is one of those re s who claims he was defending American freedom in Vietnam and goes around asking for free because he's a Vietnam Veteran

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A sailor goes into some Asian bars back in the early 70's and ends up with some bar girls. This is news, hahahahaha!!!!!!!! What is wrong with you people?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I can see Avante at a convenient store now

"S S Sir, I'm a Vietnam Veteran, can I pa pa please have a free coffee"

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    a 4 post diatribe trying to justify pedophilia

I'll bet Avante is one of those re s who claims he was defending American freedom in Vietnam and goes around asking for free because he's a Vietnam Veteran
    Do you really think at 19-22 in that world over there anyone is thinking about pedophilia, you really that out of touch with reality?

Are you dumb enought to think Viet Nam had to do with American freedom? Explain that to me stupid. And I didn't do over there but paint ships. So you are 100% wrong as usual.

At night we shot off illuminous s s, that was my war

This dummy the perfect example of what I;m talking about, another one who is totally clueless.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-18-2014 at 08:19 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can see Avante at a convenient store now

"S S Sir, I'm a Vietnam Veteran, can I pa pa please have a free coffee"
    You really are a 100% moron aren't ya, dude nobody gives a fat if I'd won that stupid war single handed, ok stupid? Who gives a about the Viet Nam war?

Who talks about painting ships which is all I did, yep....nobody.

How many dumb ass kids post here anyway?
    Last edited by Avante; 04-18-2014 at 08:24 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So theres Blake, CN and Duncanwhatever in my position.

Sailor, we're going to go hit some bars you guys coming?
    Blake...ya mean get drunk and laid?
    CN...how old are those girls?
    Duncanwhatever...is this Viet Nam?
    Sailor....you little s for real, yes we're going to get drunk and ed, how old are ...hahahaha!!!!!!!! Hey Duncanwhatever we're in Subic Bay ya ing idiot.

It's as if those little s don't know anything about anything.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Your Broadway script makes no sense

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your Broadway script makes no sense
    What makes no sense little man is you not knowing about the military and bars. You really that dumb?

Are you telling me if you'd been in the service and on liberty you aren't hitting the bars and leaving with a working girl? The with what everyone else was doing, you'd be different.....right? asshole they'd start thinking you were a got.

So nobody here has an older brother some relative who was in my position?
    Last edited by Avante; 04-18-2014 at 09:19 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    At what point do you little s finally figure out that talking about this keeps me at the top of the page? This is the internet nobody gives a about...."you're a pedo"....ok? It's about what sells tickets.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Let me get those rookie cards off ya

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Seeing you talk to yourself and try to justify it is entertaining enough where it's worth keeping you at the top of the page

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let me get those rookie cards off ya
    Let's see how I do at the sell first, I'm actually trying to sell thousands of cards. I 'm just putting a few out, yep....those I can watch.

Thread Information