My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade: http://www.nba.com/heat/video/2014/0...ADEmov-3290228

Lebron: http://www.nba.com/heat/video/2014/0...ESmov-3290232/

Bosh: http://www.nba.com/heat/video/2014/0...SHmov-3290230/

Coach Spo http://www.nba.com/heat/video/2014/0...POmov-3290227/

Wade humorous, Lebron y, Bosh mellow. Lots of stuff on Duncan's comments. Bosh admits he's not as hungry as before first championship.
    Last edited by BillMc; 06-02-2014 at 05:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron looks ing 40 years old..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would love to punch Wade stupid teeth would be crying hard.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stupid ass reporters trying to make something out of nothing with Duncan's "trash talk."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL oh the drama

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the Heat really are upset over Duncan's comment, they're softer mentally than they've ever been. Great news for the Spurs if they are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade hinting he has more respect for Pop than Spo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "They don't like us.. I can tell by Duncan's comments over the past few days." -Lebron

I think Duncan's interview is actually getting to them tbh. Trying to use it as fuel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade has zero respect for Spo

"Spo don't really get into chess matches. I don't think that's his forte. Spo is a great up-and-coming coach, and Pop is a great coach."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron loves Duncan, he has said he's the best player of his generation, etc..

I love Lebron(as everybody knows), but he's a media , he's just hyping up the series, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the Heat really are upset over Duncan's comment, they're softer mentally than they've ever been. Great news for the Spurs if they are.
    That's the thing. As if being in the Finals isn't enough, they are having to manufacture drama. They haven't been tested throughout their entire playoff run, and even turned in a mediocre season in the crappiest Eastern conference perhaps of all-time, and the biggest drama they've faced so far is Lance blowing in Lebron's ear.

Miami is about to find out damn quick what a real playoff series looks like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron loves Duncan, he has said he's the best player of his generation, etc..

I love Lebron(as everybody knows), but he's a media , he's just hyping up the series, tbh..
    Define generation in the NBA though. Lebron and Duncan will have crossed paths at least 3 times in the Finals when all is done. While Timmy is physically 9 years older, since Timmy went to college, he came into the league in 97-98, Lebron in 03-04. Is 6 years a generation in the NBA? They are contemporaries more or less.

Wade is older than Parker. Are they the same generation?

Not really debating, just wondering aloud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They asked him about player of the generation in the 2000s, so it was the "Shaq-Duncan-Kobe" generation..

Technically, it doesn't really make any sense, but I think NBA fans view the post-Jordan era as "Shaq-Duncan-Kobe" and it's been the "Lebron" generation since 2010(since he still has at least 3 years of prime-level play)..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the Heat were trying to manufacture some drama when I just read their comments, but after seeing the videos, I don't see anything malicious coming out of their camp. LeBron made the insinuation that the Spurs don't like them, but backed it up by saying that's based on everything that happened last year. He said he understood how that could leave a bad taste in their mouth and motivate them to get back to the Finals.

Wade kinda took a shot at the Pacers by saying the Spurs were the best team, and now that they are in the Finals, the Heat are the second best team. But I saw a lot of respect for the Spurs coming from them. They know their win last year wasn't easy and it's going to be another hard series for both teams. Spurs fans per usual overreacting to comments that aren't praising the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do like that Chris Bosh said this is "Game 8" and the series is picking up where it left off. So if we beat them 5 times do we get 2 trophies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They asked him about player of the generation in the 2000s, so it was the "Shaq-Duncan-Kobe" generation..

Technically, it doesn't really make any sense, but I think NBA fans view the post-Jordan era as "Shaq-Duncan-Kobe" and it's been the "Lebron" generation since 2010(since he still has at least 3 years of prime-level play)..
    Yeah, you're right in the way NBA fans think of it. 99 (Tim's first championship) to 2010 (Kobe's last) were the "last era", I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the Heat obviously respect the Spurs as San Antonio is the only team capable of beating them in a series IMO.

The Spurs also used their defeat to Miami as quiet motivation to get to this point while Indiana called out the Heat all season only to get utterly embarrassed in the ECF tbh

I think you'll see a more physical, chippy series than last year but none of the BS that went on with Lance & Co. obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the Heat obviously respect the Spurs as San Antonio is the only team capable of beating them in a series IMO.

The Spurs also used their defeat to Miami as quiet motivation to get to this point while Indiana called out the Heat all season only to get utterly embarrassed in the ECF tbh

I think you'll see a more physical, chippy series than last year but none of the BS that went on with Lance & Co. obviously.
    Yeah, this one will be intense. Especially with the elbows and knees between Manu and Wade.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He already did in highschool. That's called the Greg Oden syndrome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who cares? i see this all the time on st from dudes no less... makes me think most dudes here love to question another dude's looks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade has zero respect for Spo

"Spo don't really get into chess matches. I don't think that's his forte. Spo is a great up-and-coming coach, and Pop is a great coach."

Thread Information