Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Outside of game 5, each game went down to the very end. James Harden sucked a fat in almost every game.

The Heat are arguably on their last legs, not to mention Wade's knees are not good anymore. KD's even better than he was 2 years ago.

I don't know why people are so quick to say OKC won't challenge Miami, or at least make them work for it.
    I just hasn't seen things change much. OKC had that great game in Miami this season, and I thought their fortunes might have changed, but then Miami went to OKC and ran a train in their house.

Miami's D has been notoriously worse than season's past, but I just don't know how much of that can be attributed to just being lazy and waiting for the big dance.

I guess we'll know more after the first round.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fair enough.

I just think that if Miami is so "weak" this season (not buying it until I see it, they coasted quite a bit, IMO), I'm not so sure they make the Finals in that case. Which means OKC then has a great shot if they make it that far.
    Weak? No, but are they putting on a lot of miles as a whole? Absolutely - which is all I point out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weak? No, but are they putting on a lot of miles as a whole? Absolutely - which is all I point out.
    The odds are always stacked when you're going for a 3-peat, no doubt. But they still have the best player in the league in his basketball prime and a heck of a team. Not sold yet on the "tired" story...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you said you didn't believe the Rockets could ever contend, tbh?..
    he also said lebron could never win as number 1 option

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba...s-predictions/

The SI crew's picks:

2 experts chose: OKC
    2 experts chose: SAS
    1 chose: MIA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here is a place to support or bash expert analysis for this year's playoffs. I will kick us off.

Jeff Van Gundy predicts the Rockets will win the 2014 NBA Finals

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba...#ixzz2zFlc22sH

Harden is a beast, when healthy Dwight is a force down low, Parsons is a great slasher and Pat B a pest. But ....

Dat defense ...
    Dat coach ...

Isn't Lebron and Durant still playing? do they buy that Rox regular season success over Spurs? I say no way. Kevin McHale coach of the NBA champion Rockets ... just cannot see it.
    Bumpity bump!

Thread Information