Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To many wanna be tough guy posters down here. Everyone thinking they rule things on an anonymous sports forum. The majority down here get their religious views off of Family Guy and wanna start an internet gang war. The ball lickers vs. the tea baggers. 6=48=tbh=rat=troll=banned=reinstated=rinse and repeat. What a life....gotta luv it. God Bless to you all. Keep up the good fight.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To many wanna be tough guy posters down here. Everyone thinking they rule things on an anonymous sports forum. The majority down here get their religious views off of Family Guy and wanna start an internet gang war. The ball lickers vs. the tea baggers. 6=48=tbh=rat=troll=banned=reinstated=rinse and repeat. What a life....gotta luv it. God Bless to you all. Keep up the good fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too* many

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    BR, that you bro?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    BR, that you bro?

Thread Information