Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Harden video of his "defense" is just hilarious!

ˇOLÉ!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd be tickled...pink.
    Me too!!! not that he can with Lillard but just to see the look on Dwert's face....Lillard was torching that kid.....it was brutal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "clutch city"
    team is actually very anti-clutch

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    I said all season this team is no contender

lolckets
    Shut your lying ass up.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post7251014

You predicted the Rockets would beat the Blazers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got this gem called "Harden doesn't play defense video" there as well:

Good tbh
    Jesus christ, I like Beard but thats embarrassing tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut your lying ass up.

So predicting they get to round 2 = believing they are contenders?? reading comprehension fail dummy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shut your lying ass up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also after watching the entire video not only does he reach around with that slap poke/move constantly after getting beat he makes no effort to recover ... Oh, except teh school-yard clap and yell as the shooter is releasing his jumper. I did not realize how atrocious his defense is, me in my mid 30's could play better defense than Harden ...
    tbf McHale is enabling him, that doesn't even look like a lack of ability it just looks like a lack of effort. A real coach could atleast have him playing average defense. I don't remember him being that bad defensively in OKC tbh.

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    So predicting they get to round 2 = believing they are contenders?? reading comprehension fail dummy
    ^compulsive liar and poser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbf McHale is enabling him, that doesn't even look like a lack of ability it just looks like a lack of effort. A real coach could atleast have him playing average defense. I don't remember him being that bad defensively in OKC tbh.
    It's a tricky situation because while the money comes in thanks to Rin, to build any kind of hype they need beard and dwert. Just like last night, any other coach that didn't fear for his job would've sat dwert down when they were hacking him. But McHale doesn't have much of a choice. Same applies with beard and his defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^compulsive liar and poser
    ^ Failed 2nd grade reading comprehension

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good tbh

this almost makes me a fan of Harden. damn I laughed my ass off. he acts stoned on defense.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

this almost makes me a fan of Harden. damn I laughed my ass off. he acts stoned on defense.
    at his DerekFisherdefendingTonyParkeresque level of defense

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fan.net

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Guest team just won a game they were supposed to win. Rockets lost game one but it's still to early to say who will end up winning the series, I think. I wish the Soviet Union leaders were just faithless like those Crutchfans so they would have already surrendered to us even before we captured Ukraine and Belarus, but no, they continued fighting under the leadership of Stalin and ended up winning the war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good tbh
    Nice job finding that Fernando

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nice job finding that Fernando
    No hay problema vato

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No hay problema vato
    no todavia hay una problema, eres laker .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No hay problema vato
    you missed an amazing playoff game. the NBA having more parity makes it better, as I always figured. I know Laker fans just want 2002 WCF gifts, MVPau trades, but the league is heading in a good direction.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no todavia hay una problema, eres laker .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you missed an amazing playoff game. the NBA having more parity makes it better, as I always figured. I know Laker fans just want 2002 WCF gifts, MVPau trades, but the league is heading in a good direction.
    I'm actually watching - and talking on ST when I can. I disagree with the above, of course. The NBA needs the Lakers to be good. It's good for ratings. I'm expecting Silver to pay us back real soon for the CP3 debacle. You know, how they gifted the BRHornets with the #1 overall pick (Unibrow)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually watching - and talking on ST when I can. I disagree with the above, of course. The NBA needs the Lakers to be good. It's good for ratings. I'm expecting Silver to pay us back real soon for the CP3 debacle. You know, how they gifted the BRHornets with the #1 overall pick (Unibrow)
    i dont give a about ratings, profitability, etc. as a fan, i want to see good ball.

its like the kobe contract. re s say " but he makes the lakers way more than 25 mil per year. it was a good contract." on the flipside, smart fans recognize its bad for the team. profitability/ratings shouldn't matter to a fan

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i dont give a about ratings, profitability, etc. as a fan, i want to see good ball.

its like the kobe contract. re s say " but he makes the lakers way more than 25 mil per year. it was a good contract." on the flipside, smart fans recognize its bad for the team. profitability/ratings shouldn't matter to a fan
    Disagree. The Lakers are the 2nd biggest market in America. When they are good, it's highly profitable. Not to mention the revenue sharing (aka Laker foodstamps) your Peter Holt enjoys. Case in point, although the Laker hating fans don't want to see us in the playoffs - for talking purposes - I guarantee you the owners, or Silver don't share the $ame $entiment$

Bad analogy with Kobe's contract. It is a damn poison pill. The only thing good about it is that it's huge and could serve as a place holder for KD. That's provided Fredo puts together pieces that are good enough to make KD wanna leave. It starts with the draft. I'm hoping it's top 3. {fingers crossed}

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree. The Lakers are the 2nd biggest market in America. When they are good, it's highly profitable. Not to mention the revenue sharing (aka Laker foodstamps) your Peter Holt enjoys. Case in point, although the Laker hating fans don't want to see us in the playoffs - for talking purposes - I guarantee you the owners, or Silver don't share the $ame $entiment$

Bad analogy with Kobe's contract. It is a damn poison pill. The only thing good about it is that it's huge and could serve as a place holder for KD. That's provided Fredo puts together pieces that are good enough to make KD wanna leave. It starts with the draft. I'm hoping it's top 3. {fingers crossed}
    as a fan, i dont give a about profitability period, which is my point. i dont give a if peter holt enjoys it.

as for the second point, absolutely, its a poison contract. but their are laker re s that argue with me that it was a good deal because kobe makes them so much more than 25 mil .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    as a fan, i dont give a about profitability period, which is my point. i dont give a if peter holt enjoys it.

as for the second point, absolutely, its a poison contract. but their are laker re s that argue with me that it was a good deal because kobe makes them so much more than 25 mil .
    You're playing checkers re: bolded. If the organization is profitable, they will likely be willing to break the bank to put a contender on the floor. That benefits us fans, who pay our hard earned money to see these guys play. Of course, if we have a ed up season like in 2012 - despite a $128M payroll - we open ourselves up for diarrheaesque talk when it don't work.

Thread Information