Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're playing checkers re: bolded. If the organization is profitable, they will likely be willing to break the bank to put a contender on the floor. That benefits us fans, who pay our hard earned money to see these guys play. Of course, if we have a ed up season like in 2012 - despite a $128M payroll - we open ourselves up for diarrheaesque talk when it don't work.
    the franchises with money will always spend, good or bad. look at the knicks. the franchises in small markets that are winning will still be cheap, like the spurs and thunder. okc ing let harden go over a couple of million and they didn't want to spend luxury tax

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the franchises with money will always spend, good or bad. look at the knicks. the franchises that are winning will still be cheap, like the spurs and thunder
    Bad analogy. Knicks ain't won since before you were born. -10 points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad analogy. Knicks ain't won since before you were born. -10 points.
    i didn't make an analogy...

and thats my point you . big market teams will spend, winning or not. small market teams won't spend, winning or not

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i didn't make an analogy...

and thats my point you . big market teams will spend, winning or not. small market teams won't spend, winning or not
    Damn, do I have to spell it out for your ole corn producing farming ass? Since like 1979, the Lakers have had the best GM in NBA history. Yes, even after the Logo left the Lakers. Proof? Who has won the most rangs since Logo took over as GM for the Lakers? Exactly.

Part of the reason we've been successful is we had smart GMs and a generous owner to spend wisely. Logo/MK has been bending other GMs over for years with Dr. Buss footing the bill. Fredo has shown the same propensity for spending. It took Stern to step in and stop the raping with the CP3 trade. Y'all lucky

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, do I have to spell it out for your ole corn producing farming ass? Since like 1979, the Lakers have had the best GM in NBA history. Yes, even after the Logo left the Lakers. Proof? Who has won the most rangs since Logo took over as GM for the Lakers? Exactly.

Part of the reason we've been successful is we had smart GMs and a generous owner to spend wisely. Logo/MK has been bending other GMs over for years with Dr. Buss footing the bill. Fredo has shown the same propensity for spending. It took Stern to step in and stop the raping with the CP3 trade. Y'all lucky
    wow, way to type all that and not make a point. you are giving an example of a big market team that has spent a lot of money. once again, i dont give a about anything you just said. big market teams, whether they are good or bad, will always spend money. always. small market teams, good or bad, will always be frugal.

you can type up another novel about the lakers history, but it won't change that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    wow, way to type all that and not make a point. you are giving an example of a big market team that has spent a lot of money. once again, i dont give a about anything you just said. big market teams, whether they are good or bad, will always spend money. always. small market teams, good or bad, will always be frugal.

you can type up another novel about the lakers history, but it won't change that.
    - of course you don't care. It's cool though. Your LDS is showing again. Now get your candyass back on topic. This is a Rocket thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dunno whose worse, the clucth gots of methwankers = think they are self en led to a championship or some

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I bet there's a 200 page circle jerk over Chris Paul over there

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

MVP
    My Team