Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony Parker
    0.36 win shares to #57 Isiah Thomas (12.55)
    1 rebound to #140 Chris Bosh, Mark Eaton and Clyde Lovelette (557)
    1 steal to #32 Kevin Garnett and Horace Grant (170), tied with Jeff Hornacek
    3 games to #17 Rasheed Wallace (177)
    3 free throws to #35 Richard Hamilton (614)
    4 3-pt field goals to #58 Jason Richardson, Dennis Scott, Hedo Turkoglu and Deron Williams (95)
    6 assists to #13 Kevin Johnson (935)
    6 points to #17 Dirk Nowitzki (3332)
    23 field goals to #14 LeBron James and Scottie Pippen (1335)
    77 minutes to #17 John Stockton (6398), tied with Jerry West

Manu Ginobili
    0.11 win shares to #28 George Mikan (16.97)
    1 field goal to #53 Walt Frazier (767), tied with Bob Pe
    1 assist to #33 Terry Porter (624)
    1 block to #148 Anfernee Hardaway and Arvidas Sabonis (48), tied with Shawn Bradley, Jon Koncak, Tracy McGrady and Danny Schayes
    2 games to #28 Wilt Chamberlain (160), tied with Jason Kidd
    3 free throws to #27 David Robinson
    4 steals to #18 Byron Scott (226)
    5 rebounds to #94 Roger Brown (705), tied with P. J. Brown
    7 3-pt field goals to #6 Robert Horry (261)
    42 minutes to #46 Maurice Cheeks (4848)
    56 points to #36 Kevin Garnett (2523)

Danny Green
    1 3-pt field goal to #86 Chuck Person, Brian Shaw and Dwayne Wade (77), tied with Allan Houston
    1 block to #197 Ray Allen, Dave Corzine, Luol Deng, Sean Elliott, Cliff Levingston, Glenn Robinson and Ronny Turiaf (37), tied with Jason Collins, Spencer Haywood, Rashard Lewis and Sidney Moncrief

Boris Diaw
    1 block to #185 Rick Barry, Nick Collison, Bob Dandridge, Josh Howard, Rasho Nesterovic, Anderson Varejao and Kevin Willis (39), tied with DeSagana Diop, Udonis Haslem, Joe Smith and Isiah Thomas
    2 assists to #169 George Gervin (240), tied with Bill Melchionni

Kawhi Leonard
    0.01 win shares to #249 Lenny Wilkens (4.33)
    1 steal to #224 Rafer Alston, Luol Deng, Larry Johnson, Andrei Kirilenko and Andre Miller (55), tied with Bill Cartwright, Paul George, Anthony Mason, Rodney Rogers and Kenny Smith.
    Last edited by Drom John; 04-21-2014 at 01:30 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony Parker
    1 rebound to #140 Chris Bosh
    Well, damn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A couple steps back.

Manu Ginobili
    0.08 win shares to #27 Ray Allen (17.05), tied with George Mikan
    1 steal to #19 Dwayne Wade (233), passed by Wade last night
    7 field goals to #49 Gus Williams (782), passed Bob Pet , Walt Frazier, David Robinson, Zelmo Beaty and Maurice Cheeks last night.
    22 assists to #32 Louie Dampier (649)
    23 free throws to #26 Bob Pet (708)
    32 points to #36 Chauncey Billups (2526), Kevin Garnett passed Billups Tuesday.

Danny Green
    1 3-pt field goal to #84 Jerry Stackhouse (79), tied with David Wesley.
    1 block to #192 Boris Diaw, DeSagana Diop, Udonis Haslem, DeAndre Jordan and Isiah Thomas (38), tied with Ray Allen, Dave Corzine, Sean Elliott, Cliff Levingston, Rashard Lewis, Glenn Robinson and Ronny Turiaf.

Matt Bonner (should have been on first post)
    1 3-pt field goal to #171 Howard Eisley, Mike Evans and Bill Laimbeer (44), tied with Rick Barry, Bobby Jackson and Freddy Lewis.

Kawhi Leonard (also should have been on first post for 3-pt)
    1 3-pt field goal to #174 Rick Barry, Matt Bonner, Bobby Jackson and Freddy Lewis (43), tied with Antonio Daniels, passed Austin Croshere, Dell Curry and Keith Bogans last night.

Tony Parker
    1 rebound to #139 Jim Eakins and Happy Hairston (559), (Bosh is now up to #137).
    1 assist to #14 LeBron James (933) who passed Tony last night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu Ginobili
    1 block to #146 Harvey Catchings, Taj Gibson and Paul Pressey (49)
    3 games to #27 Paul Silas (163), tied Wilt Chamberlain
    4 rebounds to #92 Bob McAdoo (711), tied with Larry Foust, past Roger Brown yesterday
    8 steals to #17 Isiah Thomas (234), tied with Byron Scott, past Dwayne Wade yesteday
    27 minutes to #44 Wes Unseld (4889), passed Maurice Cheeks and Charles Barkley yesterday.

Danny Green
    1 3-pt field goal to #82 Larry Bird and Kirk Hinrich (80), tied Jerry Stackhouse

Kawhi Leonard
    0.01 win share to #248 Steve Mix (4.38)
    1 3-pt field goal to #167 Mark Aguirre, Doug Christie, Richard Jefferson, John Paxson and Russell Westbrook (45), tied with Howard Eisely, Mike Evans and Bill Laimbeer, passed Rick Barry, Matt Bonner, Bobby Jackson and Freddie Lewis yesterday.
    1 steal to #199 Carlos Boozer, Artis Gilmore, John Havlicek, George Hill, Andrei Kirilenko and Kevin Willis (60), tied with Chris Bosh, Phil Chenier, Sean Elliott, Pau Gasol and Larry Nance, passed Rafer Alston, Stacey Augmon, Otis Birdsong, Bill Cartwright, Mike Conley, Antonio Davis, Luol Deng, Devean George, Paul George, Udonis Haslem, Larry Johnson, Marques Johnson, Caldwell Jones, Sam Lacey, Allen Leavell, Anthony Mason, Andre Miller, Rodney Rogers, James Silas, Kenny Smith, Amar'e Stoudemire, Rod Strickland and Mychal Thompson yesterday

Marco Belinelli
    1 3-pt filed goal to #233 D. J. Augustin, Jose Barea, Matt Bullard, Tom Chambers, Rex Chapman, Stephon Marbury, O. J. Mayo, Sasha Pavlovic, John Roche, Jamaal Tinsley, Scott Wedman and Dominique Wilkins (27), tied Cedric Ceballos, Derrick Coleman, Tyrone Corbin, Jared Dudley, Dennis Johnson, Fred Jones, Wesley Matthews, George McCloud and Quincy Pondexter.

Tony Parker
    1 rebound to #138 (561) Arnie Risen
    1 assist to #12 LeBron James (939), passed Kevin Johnson and Bob Cousy yesterday.
    2 steals to #30 Gus Williams (174), tied with Danny Ainge and Kevin Garnett, passed Jeff Hornacek and Horace Grant yesterday

Boris Diaw
    1 assist to #167 Mahdi Abdul-Rahman (242), tied with Bob Pet , passed Bill Mechionni and George Gervin yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony Parker
    2 games to #16 Michael Jordan (179), tied with Rasheed Wallace
    4 rebounds to #136 Tyson Chandler and Detlef Schrempf (565), tied Arnie Risen yesterday
    203 minutes to #16 Derek Fisher (6613), passed John Stockton yesterday

Manu Ginobili
    0.39 win shares to #26 David Robinson (17.42), passed Ray Allen yesterday
    15 field goals to #45 Moses Malone (801), tied Horace Grant and George McGinnis, passed Gus Williams and Jamaal Wilkes yesterday
    19 points to #35 Kevin Garnett (2548), passed Chauncey Billups yesterday
    33 minutes to #43 Tayshaun Prince (4923), passed Wes Unseld yesterday

Boris Diaw
    1 assist to #163 Rick Fox, Sam Perkins and Jamaal Wilkes (246), passed Bob Pet , Mahdi Abdul-Rahman and Jack Sikma yesterday
    8 minutes to #247 Red Robbins (2079), passed Bob Love and Lindsey Hunter yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boris Diaw
    1 assist to #156 B.J. Armstrong, Joe Johnson and Sedale Threatt (252), passed Rick Fox, Sam Perkins, Jamaal Wilkes, Barnett, Andy Phillip, Tracy McGrady and Clifford Robinson yesterday
    6 minutes to #245 Tom Hawkins (2099), passed Red Robbins and Phil Chenier yesterday

Tony Parker
    10 free throws to #33 Rick Barry (627), passed Richard Hamilton and John Stockton yesterday
    26 field goals to #14 LeBron James (1366), passed Scottie Pippen yesterday

Manu Ginobili
    3 rebounds to ##89 Jerome Kersey and Jerry Lucas(717), passed Bob McAdoo and Marcus Camby yesterday
    4 3-pt field goals to #5 Chauncey Billips (267), passed Robert Horry yesterday

Danny Green
    1 block to ##184 Brad Daugherty, Jamaal Magloire, Richard Jefferson and Gus Williams (40), tied Rick Barry, Bob Dandridge, Udonis Haslem, Josh Howard, Rasho Nesterovic, Anderson Varejao and Kevin Willis, passed Ray Allen, Dave Corzine, Luol Deng, Sean Elliott, Cliff Levingston, Glenn Robinson, Ronny Turiaf, Boris Diaw, DeSagana Diop, Rashard Lewis, Joe Smith and Isiah Thomas yesterday
    3 3-pt field goals to #77 Steve Kerr, Vernon Maxwell and Mickael Pietrius (84), tied with Raja Bell, Isiah Thomas and Jason Williams, passed Jerry Stackhouse and Larry Bird yesterday

Kawhi Leonard
    0.02 win share to #145 Clyde Lovellette (4.48), tied Tom Chambers, passed Steve Mix and Luol Deng yesterday
    1 3-pt field goal to #162 Gilbert Arenas, Danny Ferry, Danny Granger, Darrell Griffith, Josh Howard and Russell Westbrook (46), tied with Mark Aguirre, Doug Christie, Richard Jefferson, Jon Paxson, passed Howard Eisley, Mike Evans and Bill Laimbeer last night

Marco Belinelli
    1 3-pt field goal to #229 D.J. Augustin, Aaron Brooks, Shannon Brown, Cuttino Mobley, Rick Mount and Rajon Rondo (28), tied with Jose Barea, Nicolas Batum, Matt Bullard, Tom Chambers, Rex Chapman, Stephon Marbury, O.J. Mayo, Sasha Pavlovic, John Roche, Lance Stephenson, Jamaal Tinsley, Scott Wedman and Dominique Wilkins, passed Harrison Barnes, Cedric Ceballos, Norris Cole, Derrick Coleman, Tyrone Corbin, Jared Dudley, Dennis Johnson, Fred Jones, George McCloud and Quincy Pondexter yesterday
    Last edited by Drom John; 05-01-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Transition 3 Willbreaker Captivus's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boris Diaw
    6 minutes to #245 Tom Hawkins (2099), passed Red Robbins and Phil Chenier yesterday

Tony Parker
    26 field goals to #14 LeBron James, passed Scottie Pippen yesterday

Manu Ginobili
    4 3-pt field goals to #5 Chauncey Billips (267), passed Robert Horry yesterday

Danny Green
    3 3-pt field goals to #77 Steve Kerr, Vernon Maxwell and Mickael Pietrius (84), tied with Raja Bell, Isiah Thomas and Jason Williams, passed Jerry Stackhouse and Larry Bird yesterday

Kawhi Leonard
    1 3-pt field goal to #162 Gilbert Arenas, Danny Ferry, Danny Granger, Darrell Griffith, Josh Howard and Russell Westbrook (46), tied with Mark Aguirre, Doug Christie, Richard Jefferson, Jon Paxson, passed Howard Eisley, Mike Evans and Bill Laimbeer last night

Marco Belinelli
    1 3-pt field goal to #229 D.J. Augustin, Aaron Brooks, Shannon Brown, Cuttino Mobley, Rick Mount and Rajon Rondo (28), tied with Jose Barea, Nicolas Batum, Matt Bullard, Tom Chambers, Rex Chapman, Stephon Marbury, O.J. Mayo, Sasha Pavlovic, John Roche, Lance Stephenson, Jamaal Tinsley, Scott Wedman and Dominique Wilkins, passed Harrison Barnes, Cedric Ceballos, Norris Cole, Derrick Coleman, Tyrone Corbin, Jared Dudley, Dennis Johnson, Fred Jones, George McCloud and Quincy Pondexter yesterday

to be continued
    Where are getting the 3 PT Stats? can you post a link.
    B-reference?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uff da! Beat the Mavericks

Tony Parker
    1 game to #15 Dennis Johnson (180), tied Michael Jordan
    3 rebounds to #135 Tom Chambers (569), passed Tyson Chandler and Detlef Schremf yesterday
    18 assits to #11 Jerry West (970), passed LeBron James yesterday

Manu Ginobili
    1 game to #26 Larry Bird (164), tied Paul Silas
    1 rebound to #87 Sam Jones and Jamaal Wilkes (718), tied Jerome Kersey and Jerry Lucas

Boris Diaw
    1 game to #242 T.R. Dunn, Craig Ehlo, Red Kerr and Nick Van Exel (76), tied Leandro Barbossa, Glen Davis, Joe Johnson, Wali Jones, Aaron McKie, Paul Pressey, Jerry Stackhouse and Jacque Vaughan
    2 minutes to #240 Thurl Bailey (2115), tied with Josh Howard, passed Tom Hawkins, Vern Mikkelsen, Marques Johnson and Eddie Johnson yesterday

Kawhi Leonard
    .01 win share to #243 Rudy LaRusso (4.53), passed Clyde Lovellete and Tracy McGrady yesterday
    1 3-pt field goal to #160 Larry Johnson, DeShawn Stevenson and Russell Westbrook (47), tied Gilbert Arenas, Danny Ferry, Danny Granger, Darrell Griffith, Josh Howard, passed Mark Aguirre, Doug Christie, Richard Jefferson, Jon Paxson yesterday
    1 steal to #188 Steve Kerr, Andrei Kirilenko, Rashard Lewis, Anthony Peeler, Scott Wedman and Jo Jo White (63), tied Tom Chambers, Chris Childs, Bob Lanier, Ted McClain, Detlef Schremf and David Wesley, passed Carlos Boozer, Artis Gilmore, John Havlicek, George Hill, Kevin Willis and Marcus Camby yesterday

Danny Green
    1 block to #174 James Donaldson, Yao Ming, Charles Oakley, Will Perdue and Felton Spencer (42), tied Sam Bowie, Nick Collison, Robert Reid, Rodney Rogers and Aaron Williams, passed Rick Barry, Bob Dandridge, Udonis Haslem, Josh Howard, Rasho Nesterovic, Anderson Varejao, Kevin Willis, Brad Daugherty, Richard Jefferson, Jamaal Magloire and Gus Williams yesterday
    Last edited by Drom John; 05-03-2014 at 10:13 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony Parker
    2 games to #14 John Stockton (182), tied Dennis Johnson
    4 rebounds to #133 Chris Bosh and Michael Cooper (574), passed Tom Chambers yesteday
    11 free throws to #32 Dan Issel (639), passed Rick Barry yesterday

Manu Ginobili
    1 game to #25 Bill Russell (165), tied Larry Bird
    3 points to #33 Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett (2577), passed Richard Hamilton yesterday
    4 assists to #31 Danny Ainge (656), passed Louie Dampier yesterday
    8 steals to #15 LeBron James and Hakeem Olajuwon (245), passed Isiah Thomas yesterday
    9 rebounds to #85 Red Robbins (729), passed Jerome Kersey, Jerry Lucas, Sam Jones, Jamaal Wilkes and Don Nelson yesterday
    10 free throws to #25 Dolph Schayes (723), passed Bob Pe yesterday

Boris Diaw
    1 game to #239 Stacey Augmon, Lionel Hollins and Ervin Johnson (77)
    1 assist to #154 Dolph Schayes and Paul Seymour (257), passed B.J. Armstrong, Sedale Threatt and Dave DeBusshere yesterday
    4 minutes to #234 Andrew Toney (2146), tied with Doug Moe, passed Josh Howard, Thurl Bailey, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, David West, Darnell Hillman, Rolando Blackman and Aaron McKie yesterday

Danny Green
    1 block to #171 Nate McMillan, Lonnie Shelton and Roy Tarpley (43), tied James Donaldson, Yao Ming, Charles Oakley, Will Perdue and Felton Spencer yesterday

Kawhi Leonard
    0.02 win share to #237 Trooper Washington (4.63), passed Rudy LaRusso, Rick Fox, Jermaine O'Neal, Allan Houston and Anderson Varejao yesterday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu Ginobili
    2 games to #24 Sam Perkins (167), tied Bill Russell
    16 assists to #30 Wilt Chamberlain (673), passed Danny Ainge
    52 minutes to #42 Danny Ainge (5038), passed Tayshaun Prince

Boris Diaw
    .02 win share to #240 Allan Houston (4.60), passed Chris Anderson, Luol Deng, Tom Chambers, Clyde Lovellette, Tracy McGrady, Zach Randolph, Rudy LaRusso, Rick Fox and Jermaine O'Neal
    1 game to #233 Alvan Adams, Walter Davis, Jim Eakins, Willis Reed, Bill Sharman and Otis Thorpe (78)
    2 assists to #151 Joe Johnson (261), tied Jeff Mullins and Jim Pollard, passed Dolph Schayes and Paul Seymour
    4 minutes to #231 David West (2166), tied Jerry Stackhouse, passed Doug Moe, Andrew Toney, Don Buse and Mookie Blaylock

Tony Parker
    1 3-pt field goal to #61 Derek Harper (96), tied Jason Richardson and Dennis Scott
    1 steal to #30 Kevin Garnett and Gus Williams (174), passed Danny Ainge
    130 points to #16 Wilt Chamberlain (3607), passed Dirk Nowitzki

Kawhi Leonard
    <0.01 win shares to #229 James Posey (4.82), passed Trooper Washington, Jim McMillian, Alvan Adams, Walt Bellamy, Ricky Pierce, Larry Brown, Bill Bradley and K.C. Jones
    1 3-pt field goal to #156 Jaren Jackson and Damon Stoudamire (49), tied Matt Malone, Gary Neal and Delonte West
    1 steal to #169 P.J. Brown, George Lynch, Wes Unseld and Anderson Varejao (67), tied Don Chaney, Josh Howard, Steve Nash, Brian Shaw and Brian Taylor, passed Tom Chambers, Chris Childs, George Hill, Bob Lanier, Ted McClain, Detlef Schrempf, David Wesley, Steve Kerr, Rashard Lewis, Anthony Peeler, Scott Wedman, Jo Jo White, Quinn Buckner, Larry Kenon, Andrei Kirilenko, Mark Price, Josh Smith, Nick Van Exel, Vinnie Johnson, Kevin McHale, Steve Mix, John Paxson and James Posey

Marco Belinelli
    1 3-pt field goal to #215 Mike Dunleavy, Al Harrington, Walter McCarty and Luke Walton (32), tied Hubert Davis, Vinny Del Negro, Jrue Holiday and Lance Stephenson, passed D.J. Augustin, Aaron Brooks, Shannon Brown, Cuttino Mobley, Rick Mount, Rajon Rondo, Nicolas Batum, Sleepy Floyd, George McGinnis, Andres Nocioni, Chandler Parsons, Channing Frye, Derrick Rose and Chico Vaughn

The 6th is coming... will_spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard yesterday: Parker is the point guard with the most playoff points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard yesterday: Parker is the point guard with the most playoff points.
    Was it points or points per game?

I feel like it was PPG, which surprises me if so...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was it points or points per game?

I feel like it was PPG, which surprises me if so...
    It was total points for sure. There's no touching AI in ppg.

You have to realize that Parker will likely be in the top 10 all-time in playoffs game (as well as assists and very close to top 10 in points) by the end of this postseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker is #17 in total playoffs points. There are only 2 point guards ahead of him (Magic and West) but both of them spent significant time at other positions. This is why Tony is currently the top scoring point guard ever in the playoffs.

Source: http://www.basketball-reference.com/..._career_p.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was total points for sure. There's no touching AI in ppg.

You have to realize that Parker will likely be in the top 10 all-time in playoffs game (as well as assists and very close to top 10 in points) by the end of this postseason.
    I thought of AI but didn't consider him as a PG as I always considered him a SG.. regardless, it's a good effort by Tony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker is only #65 in ppg, for various reasons: the Spurs system being one, and the fact that he is soon top 10 in playoffs games (it's kinda easier to have a better ppg average after 5 playoff games than after 180). Then again there's Jordan too

http://www.basketball-reference.com/..._career_p.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ulative Totals for career playoff games should favor the Spurs because of their consistency in making the playoffs, year after year as well as going deep into the playoffs lots more than some players.

That's why our Big 3 is in the top Big 3s according to NBA=Tv stat last night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's also why Duncan played in as many playoffs games as the Portland franchise in its entire history...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony Parker
    1 game to #13 Byron Scott (182), tied John Stockton
    1 rebound to #129 George Gervin and Rick Mahorn (579), tied Oscar Robertson, passed Michael Cooper, Gary Payton and Larry Kenon
    3 steals to #29 Kevin Garnett and James Worthy (177), tied Gus Williams
    12 assists to #10 Isiah Thomas (987), passed Jerry West

Boris Diaw
    .06 win share to #230 James Posey (4.82), passed Allan Houston, Anderson Varejao, Trooper Washington, Jim McMillian, Alvan Adams, Walt Bellamy, Ricky Pierce, Larry Brown, Bill Bradley and K.C. Jones
    1 game to #229 Mark Bryant, Marcus Camby, Robert Reid and Larry Siegfried (79)
    1 minute to #230 Walter Davis (2184), passed Jerry Stackhouse and Dominique Wilkins
    1 assist to #151 Mark Aguirre (262), Joe Johnson passed Mark Aguirre yesterday

Manu Ginobili
    .08 win share to #27 Ray Allen (17.44), Allen has repassed Ginobili
    9 3-pt field goals to #276 Derek Fisher (276), tied Chauncey Billips
    13 field goals to #44 Tom Heinsohn (818), passed Moses Malone
    17 points to #33 Ray Allen (2609) getting further behind since last note, but passed Kevin Garnett

Danny Green
    1 3-pt field goal to #67 Mario Elie and Craig Hodges, tied Nick Anderson and James Posey, passed Bill Keller, Clifford Robinson, J.R. Smith and Tim Thomas
    1 block to #162 Maurice Cheeks, Brian Grant, Marques Johnson and Chris Mullin, tied Randy Breuer, Vince Carter, Len Elmore, Mike Gale and Sam Lacey, passed James Donaldson, Yao Ming, Charles Oakley, Will Perdue, Felton Spencer, Nate McMillan, Lonnie Shelton and Roy Tarpley

Kawhi Leonard
    .03 win share to #212 Connie Hawkins (5.16), passed James Posey, Metta World Peace, Norm Nixon, Kerry Kittles, Derrick Coleman, David West, Joakim Noah, Jerry Lucas, Mychal Thompson, Lou Hudson, Kenny Smith, Fred Brown, Shane Battier, Brad Daugherty, Clifford Ray, George Hill and Mike Bibby
    1 3-pt field goal to #144 Joe Dumars and Russell Westbrook (53), passed Matt Maloney, Gary Neal, Delonte West, Jaren Jackson, Damon Stoudamire, Steve Blake, Tony Delk, Wesley Person, Quinton Richardson, Doc Rivers, Jalen Rose, Trent Tucker, B.J. Armstrong, Jordan Farmar and Magic Johnson
    1 steal to #167 Bob Dandridge and Adrian Dantley (69), passed Don Chaney, Josh Howard, Steve Nash, Brian Shaw, Brian Taylor, P.J. Brown, George Lynch, Wes Unseld and Anderson Varejao

Marco Belinelli
    1 3-pt field goal to #207 Glen Combs, Daequan Cook and Carlos Delfino (34), tied Luol Deng, Keyon Dooling, Anthony Parker, Ricky Pierce, Glenn Robinson, and Lance Stephenson, passed Hubert Davis, Vinny Del Negro, Jrue Holiday, Mike Dunleavy, Al Harrington, Walter McCarty and Luke Walton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony Parker
    1 game to #12 Robert Parish (184), passed Byron Scott
    2 3-pt field goals to #56 Baron Davis, Hersey Hawkins and Hedo Turkoglu (99), tied Vince Carter and Mark Jackson, passed Jason Richardson, Dennis Scott and Derek Harper,
    5 rebounds to #128 Vern Mikkelson (585), passed Oscar Robinson, George Gervin and Rick Mahorn
    31 field goals to #12 Wilt Chamberlain (1425), passed Elgin Baylor and LeBron James

Manu Ginobili
    1 game to #23 Michael Cooper (168), tied Sam Perkins
    5 rebounds to #83 Chet Walker (737), tied Tayshaun Prince, passed Red Robbins
    18 free throws to #24 Hakeem Olajuwon (743), passed Dolph Schayes
    67 minutes to #40 Charles Oakley (5108), passed Danny Ainge and Richard Hamilton

Boris Diaw
    .01 win shares to #227 Derrick Coleman (4.88), passed James Posey, Metta World Peace, Norm Nixon and Kerry Kittles, passed by Paul George
    1 game to #222 Antonio Daniels, Glenn Davis, Gail Goodrich, Tom Henderson, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Nazr Mohammed, Chris Webber and Jo Jo White (80), tied Mark Bryant, Marcus Camby, Joe Johnson, Robert Reid and Larry Siegfried
    1 assist to #144 Mario Elie, Earl Monroe, Lamar Odom, Rasheed Wallace and Charlie Ward (264), tied Bill Bradley and Kirk Hinrich, passed Mark Aguirre
    5 minutes to #226 James Edwards, passed Walter Davis, Nate McMillan, Lou Hudson and Mack Calvin

Matt Bonner
    1 game to #245 Chris Bosh, T.R. Dunn, Craig Ehlo, Red Kerr and Nick Van Exel (76), tied Leandro Barbosa, Nick Collison, Wali Jones, Aaron McKie, Paul Pressey, Jerry Stackhouse and Jacque Vaughn

Danny Green
    2 3-pt field goals to #66 James Harden (92), tied Mario Elie and Craig Hodges, passed Nick Anderson and James Posey

Kawhi Leonard
    <.01 win share to #207 Marc Gasol (5.30), passed Connie Hawkins, Andrew Bynum, Antonio Daniels, Mario Chalmers, Harry Gallatin, Steve Kerr and Jim Pollard
    1 3-pt field goal to #144 Chris Childs (54), tied Joe Dumars
    1 steal to #165 Johnny Moore and Ricky Pierce (70), tied Bob Dandridge and Adrian Dantley

Marco Belinelli
    1 3-pt field goal to #205 Michael Adams, Chris Bosh, Larry Hughes and Nate Robinson (35), tied Glen Combs, Daequan Cook and Carlos Delfino, passed Luol Deng, Keyon Dooling, Anthony Parker, Ricky Pierce and Glenn Robinson
    Last edited by Drom John; 05-12-2014 at 09:39 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uff da! I was hoping that the Spurs wouldn't get to ac ulate stats in losses.

Tony Parker
    1 free throw to #31 Bob Cousy (640), tied Dan Issel
    5 games to #11 Julius Erving (189), tied Robert Parish, passed Byron Scott
    9 field goals to #13 LeBron James, passed by James yesterday

Manu Ginobili
    1 game to #21 Kevin McHale and Dennis Rodman (169), tied Michael Cooper, passed Sam Perkins

Boris Diaw
    .01 win share to #226 Joakim Noah (4.91), passed Derrick Coleman
    1 game to #218 Tyrone Corbin, Eddie Jones, Doc Rivers and Nate Thurmond (81), tied Antonio Daniels, Glenn Davis, Gail Goodrich, Tom Henderson, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Nazr Mohammed, Chris Webber and Jo Jo White, passed Mark Bryant, Marcus Camby, Joe Johnson, Robert Reid and Larry Siegfried
    1 field goal to #241 Baron Davis and Tim Hardaway (329), passed Walt Bellamy, Kevin Duckworth, Jalen Rose, Jerry Stackhouse, George Yardley, Mario Elie, Hersey Hawkins and Zydrunas Ilgauskas
    13 minutes to #224 Amar'e Stoudemire (2241), passed James Edwards and Tyrone Corbin

Matt Bonner
    1 game to #242 Stacey Augmon, Chris Bosh, Lionel Hollins and Ervin Johnson (77), tied T.R. Dunn, Craig Ehlo, Red Kerr and Nick Van Exel

Kawhi Leonard
    .02 win share to #200 Vinnie Johnson (5.44), passed Marc Gasol, Mario Chalmers, Paul Westphal, Marcus Camby, Nate Thurmond, Bill Cartwright and Larry Foust
    1 steal to #158 Nick Anderson, Caron Butler, Bob McAdoo and Lamar Odom (72), tied Mark Aguirre, Kurt Hinrich and Deron Williams, passed Bob Dandridge, Adrian Dantley, Johnny Moore and Ricky Pierce
    Last edited by Drom John; 05-13-2014 at 08:58 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better to end the series than add two games of 2nd round stats.

Manu Ginobili
    1 game to #20 Horace Grant (170), tied Kevin McHale and Dennis Rodman
    4 rebounds to #82 Terry mings (742), passed Chet Walker

Boris Diaw
    <.01 win share to #224 Jerry Lucas (4.92), passed Joakim Noah
    1 game to #214 Cliff Levingston, Earl Monroe, Rodney Rogers and Malik Rose (82), tied Tyrone Corbin, Glenn Davis, Eddie Jones, Doc Rivers and Nate Thurmond
    1 field goal to #240 Stephen Jackson (331), passed Baron Davis and Tim Hardaway
    1 block to #185 Brad Daugherty, Jamaal Magloire, Richard Jefferson and Gus Williams (40), tied Rick Barry, Bob Dandridge, Udonis Haslem, Josh Howard, Rasho Nesterovic, Anderson Varejao and Kevin Willis, passed Ray Allen, DeSagana Diop, Marcin Gortat, Rashard Lewis, Joe Smith and Isiah Thomas
    3 assists to #143 Vince Carter (270), passed Bill Bradley, Kirk Hinrich, Mario Elie, Earl Monroe, Lamar Odom, Rasheed Wallace and Charlie Ward
    4 minutes to #222 Otis Thorpe (2252), passed Amar'e Stoudemire and Marcus Camby

Matt Bonner
    1 game to #236 Alvan Adams, Chris Bosh, Walter Davis, Jim Eakins, Willis Reed, Bill Sharman and Otis Thorpe (78)

Danny Green
    1 3-pt field goal to #62 Derek Harper (96), tied Jason Richardson and Dennis Scott, passed James Harden and Mike Miller
    1 block to #158 James Edwards, A.C. Green, Mehmet Okur and Truck Robinson (46), tied Maurice Cheeks, Brian Grant, Marques Johnson and Chris Mullin, passed Randy Breuer, Vince Carter, Len Elmore, Mike Gale and Sam Lacey

Kawhi Leonard
    .06 win shares to #186 Connie Simmons (5.81), passed Vinnie Johnson, Bill Bridges, Chris Webber, Otis Thorpe, John Paxson, Carlos Boozer, Walter Davis, Jim Eakins, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Red Robbins, Dave DeBusschere, Slater Martin and Carmelo Anthony
    1 3-pt field goal to #132 Greg Anthony, Darel Carrier, Craig Ehlo, Daniel Gibson, Ron Harper and Detlef Schrempf (57), tied Tracy McGrady, Anthony Peeler and Mark Price, passed Joe Dumars, Chris Childs, Aaron McKie and Mehmet Okur
    1 steal to ##141 Craig Ehlo, Paul George, Steve Smith and Hedo Turkoglu (77), tied Peja Stojakovic, passed Mark Aguirre, Kirk Hinrich, Nick Anderson, Caron Butler, Bob McAdoo, Lamar Odom, Richard Jefferson, Latrell Sprewell, Sedale Threatt, Dominique Wilkins, Fred Brown, Kevin Durant, Cedric Maxwell, Chris Mullin, Thabo Sefolosha, Shane Battier, Joe Johnson and Dan Issel
    Last edited by Drom John; 05-15-2014 at 10:02 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Tony Parker plays in 6 more playoff games, he'll pass Magic Johnson and move into the Top 10 all-time in playoff appearances.

He needs 88 points to pass Wilt Chamberlain and Elgin Baylor and move into the top 15 all-time in playoff scoring.

He needs 6 assists to pass Isiah Thomas for 10th all-time in playoff assists.

I'm pretty sure that when the Spurs drafted that French kid in the summer of 2001, this is exactly what Spurs fans expected out of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu Ginobili
    0.15 win shares to #26 Ray Allen (17.72), passed David Robinson
    2 games to #19 John Havlicek (172), tied Horace Grant
    4 field goals to #43 Bob Dandridge (823), passed Tom Heinsohn
    11 3-pt field goals to #4 Derek Fisher (281), passed Chauncey Billups
    29 assists to #29 Michael Cooper (703), passed Wilt Chamberlain
    99 minutes to #39 Patrick Ewing (5207), tied Charles Oakley

Boris Diaw
    <.01 win share to #222 Kenny Smith (4.95), passed Lou Hudson
    1 game to #211 Carlos Boozer, Fred Brown and Jeff Mullins (83), tied Glenn Davis, Cliff Levingston, Earl Monroe, Rodney Rogers and Malik Rose
    1 minute to #219 Paul Pressey (2269), tied Elden Campbell, passed Otis Thorpe and Jeff Mullins
    1 steal to #242 Chris Ford, Nene Hilario, Anthony Johnson, John Lucas, Gerald Wilkins and Brian Winters (52), tied Greg Ballard, Elden Campbell, Glenn Davis, Mike Dunleavy, Dale Ellis, Dwight Howard, Reggie Lewis, Antonio McDyess, Clifford Ray, Rik Smits, Jamaal Tinsley, David West and Jason Williams
    2 field goals to #238 Red Robbins (335), tied Anthony Mason, passed Stephen Jackson
    3 assists to #142 Andre Miller (273), tied Vince Carter

Matt Bonner
    1 game to #232 Chris Bosh, Mark Bryant, Marcus Camby, Robert Reid and Larry Siegfried (79), tied Alvan Adams, Nick Collison, Walter Davis, Jim Eakins, Willis Reed, Bill Sharman and Otis Thorpe

Danny Green
    2 3-pt field goals to #55 Anfernee Hardaway (101), tied Baron Davis, Hersey Hawkins and Hedo Turkoglu, passed Jason Richardson, Dennis Scott, Derek Harper, Vince Carter, Mark Jackson and Tony Parker

Kawhi Leonard
    0.02 win shares to #185 B.J. Armstrong (5.83), passed Connie Simmons
    1 3-pt field goal to #129 Jim Jackson, Jamal Mashburn and Charlie Ward (58), tied Greg Anthony, Darel Carrier, Craig Ehlo, Daniel Gibson, Ron Harper, Lamar Odom and Detlef Schrempf, passed Tracy McGrady, Anthony Peeler and Mark Price
    1 steal to #133 Tyrone Corbin, Gar Heard and Larry Hughes (80), tied Dale Davis, Tom Henderson, Calvin Murphy and Antoine Walker, passed Peja Stojakovic, Craig Ehlo, Steve Smith, Hedo Turkoglu, Dave Cowens and Gerald Henderson

Tony Parker
    0.15 win shares to #56 Wes Unseld (12.71), passed Isiah Thomas
    1 steal to #28 Kevin Garnett and Charles Oakley (178), tied James Worthy
    3 rebounds to #126 Alvan Adams and John Salley (588), tied Vern Mikklesen
    12 assists to #9 Dennis Johnson (1006), passed Isiah Thomas
    26 free throws to #30 Bill Russell (667), passed Dan Issel and Bob Cousy
    Last edited by Drom John; 05-20-2014 at 09:08 AM.

Thread Information