My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

One of these things is not like the others, can you tell which one

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Small little fast guys for distance works well.
    East and North Africa rule.

This illustrates why you don't find many muscular guys going from the 400 to the 800.
    And then once you get to the 1600 and over the above is what you get.

Wanna see Bolt die, take him four laps against these machines.

the frothy mixture Rick Santorum's Avatar
    Post Count

hahahaha little guy, you can always tell the rookies.

Gilbert Jefferson, Kevin Cottonfield, Tyrone Mc face and Slappy Nigson would smoke all of those guys in a 4x100.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    one of them is photoshopped in?

Post Count

Is Tech bringing in Kenyan ringers?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Is Tech bringing in Kenyan ringers?
    It looks that way, and they're dominating. They're also bringing in Jamaican sprinters.

I guess my question(s) also is how did they find their way to Lubbock and why aren't more schools doing it

Post Count
    It looks that way, and they're dominating. They're also bringing in Jamaican sprinters.

I guess my question(s) also is how did they find their way to Lubbock and why aren't more schools doing it
    Maybe other schools have integrity.

lol, but actually I suspect most other schools don't care enough about track to do such a thing.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

lol, but actually I suspect most other schools don't care enough about track to do such a thing.
    Lol integrity

Probably right about the apathy.

Track is big in the SEC and the Pac12. Not too much in the Big12 anymore or other places.

Texas Tech was never a major player in the sport. They've have few notable tracksters.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Track is big in the SEC and the Pac12. Not too much in the Big12 anymore or other places.

Texas Tech was never a major player in the sport. They've have few notable tracksters.
    Big 12 has 3 teams in top ten including Tech at #6. Pac12 has one: Oregon.

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/trackfield-outdoor-men/d1

Why do you suck at track and field knowledge?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    avante reminds me of one of those slave traders in the days of antiquity who picked out the very best athletes through eugenics to fight in the Colosseum much to his amusement. sickening. avante should be ashamed of himself.

Big 12 has 3 teams in top ten including Tech at #6. Pac12 has one: Oregon.

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/trackfield-outdoor-men/d1

Why do you suck at track and field knowledge?
    Why not take a good look at the point total there little man. Look at how many points the top SEC team and the top Pac12 team has, ok? Now look at puny Texas Tech. So tell me small fry just who were those great Red Raiders tracksters from an historical perspective? Little man I can take you back to the first track meet Texas Tech was ever in, trust me we'll see more "world class" tracksters coming out of the SEC/Pac12 than we will the Big12.

Now back when we had....

Big 8

Nebraska
    Missouri
    Kansas
    Kansas State
    Iowa St
    Oklahoma St
    Oklahoma
    Colorado

and the old Southwest Conference

TCU
    Arkansas
    SMU
    Baylor
    Rice
    Texas
    Texas Tech
    Houston
    Texas A&M

things were different.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-19-2014 at 12:22 AM.

avante reminds me of one of those slave traders in the days of antiquity who picked out the very best athletes through eugenics to fight in the Colosseum much to his amusement. sickening. avante should be ashamed of himself.
    You want speed you look for it in Texas, Florida and Calfornia. Not that we won't see it other places but those three states are stacked with sprinters.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You want speed you look for it in Texas, Florida and Calfornia. Not that we won't see it other places but those three states are stacked with sprinters.

or maybe because those states have higher populations

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    which one is you, avante?

or maybe because those states have higher populations

New York and Illinois are in the top five when it comes to population. Nobody thinks.....sprinters...and them.

which one is you, avante?

If I had of lived back then I would have been an entertainer, a dancer. Far safer and chicks love a guy who can dance and I can.

Kemarley Brown a Jamaican at Cali junior college Merritt just ran a 9.93 100m, TT has never had a sub10.00 sprinter. While TCU has had seven of them among the alumni.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Why not take a good look at the point total there little man. Look at how many points the top SEC team and the top Pac12 team has, ok? Now look at puny Texas Tech. So tell me small fry just who were those great Red Raiders tracksters from an historical perspective? Little man I can take you back to the first track meet Texas Tech was ever in, trust me we'll see more "world class" tracksters coming out of the SEC/Pac12 than we will the Big12.
    Tech is currently #6 in the nation. There's nothing for you to spin here. You're wrong and that's that.

Either apologize for talking out of your ass or shut the up. That's all there is for you to do here.
    Last edited by Blake; 05-19-2014 at 11:09 AM.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    And hey, Tech won the big 12 championship at home in Lubbock. Neat o.

LUBBOCK*The Texas Tech men’s track and field team scored 160.5 points to win the Big 12 Championship Sunday night on its home track at the Terry and Linda Fuller Track and Field Complex.Texas was second at 125, with Oklahoma State finishing third with 96 points.It was the first team le for the Red Raiders since the 2005 compe ion at the University of Kansas.

http://m.oaoa.com/sports/article_8af...7a43b2370.html
    http://www.texastech.com/sports/c-tr...051914aab.html

Tech is currently #6 in the nation. There's nothing for you to spin here. You're wrong and that's that.

Either apologize for talking out of your ass or shut the up. That's all there is for you to do here.
    Dude, lets se how the NCAAs turn out, I'll laugh at you after you see what I'm talking about. Right now you're clueless as usual.

I have no doubts you don't know about TT's track program.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Dude, lets se how the NCAAs turn out, I'll laugh at you after you see what I'm talking about. Right now you're clueless as usual.

I have no doubts you don't know about TT's track program.
    I don't care what the future holds. You're wrong right now, idiot.

I don't care what the future holds. You're wrong right now, idiot.
    You cannot be this dumb. Dude, I am talking about the big picture ok ya little ? Like I said midget let's see what happens at ther NCAA Champs which is all that matters ya ing moron.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    New York and Illinois are in the top five when it comes to population. Nobody thinks.....sprinters...and them.

they're up north. why would you want to be outside training from a young age in that weather?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    You cannot be this dumb. Dude, I am talking about the big picture ok ya little ? Like I said midget let's see what happens at ther NCAA Champs which is all that matters ya ing moron.
    Don't care. Tech is now #5. That makes them relevant now. That makes you wrong now.

Thread Information