Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hate playoff betting, disagree with the people that prefer it, tbh..
    Bet on the money lines. I don't want to bet on over/under lines too much either, too volatile.

I think I'm gonna stay away from handicaps as well until I've gotten back a grip of things; the Lakers just cost me $2k when I bet Warriors -20.5 a month ago.

Cleveland is tough, because I actually have a rule not to bet against Boston anymore(I'm 0-6 this year when I bet against them)..
    You're not gonna lose this time, tbh... Cleveland is gonna kill Boston. Bron gon get some little revenge for 2010.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised how Vegas is buying into the Dubs hype. They really think Kerr's going to be the first rookie coach since Riles to ring? Sucker bet. They've got the same chance as the Hawks at 12-1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't bet on totals regardless, tbh, I'm not a profitable totals bettor..

March/April was by far the most lucrative betting of the year for me, as I said earlier..only tough loss I had all month was the Nets getting blown out by the Bulls, didn't expect that, at all..

I understand why people prefer the playoffs, but I find it much easier during the regular season to bet on/against teams in spots, a lot of teams predictably coast and quit..

I agree about the Cavs, they should destroy a Boston team that will probably be content to just make the playoffs, I'm just saying, I have a rule where I don't bet against Boston..I'm still going to take Cleveland, but I'll either tease it, or I'll keep the units low..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised how Vegas is buying into the Dubs hype. They really think Kerr's going to be the first rookie coach since Riles to ring? Sucker bet. They've got the same chance as the Hawks at 12-1
    Vegas's lines are a combination of the team itself + the perception of the gambling public/sharps..the Warriors had a historic season, but they're also a popular team and a public darling, which is why their odds were going to be inflated, regardless..

The Warriors are actually a rare example of both the public and the sharps riding them..very rare, probably the first team to fit this mold since the 2008 Celtics..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Game 1 Lines:
    GS Warriors -11.5 vs NO Pelicans. Love the Pelicans +11.5 in this game.
    Stay away from Golden State -11.5. There's something about top seeds and game 1. NO might want to prove something even though they're going to lose eventually.

Chicago Bulls -7.5 vs Milwaukee Bucks. Lean towards the +7.5 for the bucks.
    Milwaukee is gonna get blown out. Take the minus.

Toronto Raptors -4.5 vs Washington Wizards. No idea. Too close to call.
    Take the plus on the Wiz. Raps win with a lesser margin or completely lose Game 1.

Houston Rockets -5.5 vs Dallas Mavericks. I like the Rockets to cover here.
    Rockets will cover but don't bet a huge amount if you don't want to have a heart attack. Just gonna be crazy series overall

Cleveland Cavaliers -11 vs Boston Celtics. Celtics +11. Cavs win by 7-10.
    Easy money

Atlanta Hawks -10 vs Brooklyn Nets. Hawks should roll.
    Easy money

Memphis Grizzlies -4.5 vs Portland. Kinda like Portland here.
    Take Memphis. Memphis is gonna wear down LMA and ROLO. However, same with Dallas v Houston, don't bet an obscene amount of money.

San Antonio Spurs +1 vs LA Clippers. Clippers win game 1 in dramatic fashion.
    Take the Spurs. I think they'll win Game 1 by 6-8 points.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't see how you guys can stand doing NBA with all the catchup foul shooting and "no foul matador D" at the end of games.

Interesting stuff though.

Banned
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Stay away from Golden State -11.5. There's something about top seeds and game 1. NO might want to prove something even though they're going to lose eventually.

Take the plus on the Wiz. Raps win with a lesser margin or completely lose Game 1.

Rockets will cover but don't bet a huge amount if you don't want to have a heart attack. Just gonna be crazy series overall

Easy money

Easy money

Take Memphis. Memphis is gonna wear down LMA and ROLO. However, same with Dallas v Houston, don't bet an obscene amount of money.

Both #1 seeds last year didn't cover Game 1. Top 3 teams last year in the East didn't cover Game 1. Fading the public on the top teams in Game 1 is profitable.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Both #1 seeds last year didn't cover Game 1. Top 3 teams last year in the East didn't cover Game 1. Fading the public on the top teams in Game 1 is profitable.
    Brooklyn is horrible and they didn't want to be in the Playoffs until the last minute when they realized that Indy had no chance against Memphis.
    Milwaukee is considerably better but the Bulls are gonna cuck them in Game 1, straight up.
    Lastly, Celtics

This holds more weight in the West where it is a jungle, as always, every year. I'd completely stay away from GSW's handicaps at -12 and -11.5 and bet on NOP making the plus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking:

- Cavs/Hawks 4.5 point teaser for 5 units
    - Cavs/Hawks/Warriors 8-point teaser for 2 units

- Warriors 5 units to win NBA le at 11/5
    - Hawks 2 units to win the East at 13/4
    - Warriors/Pelicans 5 units UNDER 5.5 games in the series at -210
    - Cavs/Celtics 2 units UNDER 4.5 games in the series at +190
    - Hawks/Nets 1 unit UNDER 4.5 games in the series at +250
    - Number of 5-8 seeds that advance to round 2; 4 units UNDER 2.5 at -250
    Last edited by Malik Hairston; 04-19-2015 at 10:14 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    - Hawks 2 units to win the East at 13/4
    Atlanta to make the NBA Finals at 4.25?

More like 20.00 min imo. There is no way in that Atlanta make the NBA Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best value I can remember for a team with the best record in their conference, tbh..I couldn't resist, value is unbelievable and Cavs have a ton of flaws..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I put $50 on clippers at 16 to 1 to win championship

I put $50 on Grizzlies 28 to 1 to win championship

Probably won't happen, but that is incredible value. Plus, gives you options to hedge for guaranteed profit if they get far.

Banned
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count

Easy money

Easy money

Pelicans baby. Easy W.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pelicans baby. Easy W.
    Told you. Also got Chicago and Toronto right.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ImDaNuts did you bet on these predictions?

I was too pussy to parlay but I put on a decent amount of money on each of these predictions. Well guess what...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Went 3-1. Lost the MIL bet. +$3k for the day. I do not play parlays but sometimes I try the O/U. I am not good on predicting the final totals but not bad (on good days) at betting the lines.

BOS+11.5
    ATL-10
    MEM-5.5
    LAC-1

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Easy money

Easy money

This man knows his . If you have a similiar second day, I'm following you through June

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I got Cleveland and Chicago sweeping their series. Combined, I get 32/1 my money. And another one, Grizzlies to win 4-2 plus 4-1 Spurs. Same odds.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got Cleveland and Chicago sweeping their series. Combined, I get 32/1 my money. And another one, Grizzlies to win 4-2 plus 4-1 Spurs. Same odds.
    Milwaukee will win one game and Clippers will win at least two. Have your bet cancelled if you still have some time. Well if you bet like a small amount then nothing to lose, right?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This man knows his . If you have a similiar second day, I'm following you through June
    I'm betting smaller on these four games, no parlays. Probably $500 on Cleveland and Atlanta to cover (or $1000, because I'm really confident that they're easy money) and a pussy $50 on Memphis and San Antonio to cover.

I predicted each of yesterday's spreads and made a killing but I'm not pushing my luck.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Milwaukee will win one game and Clippers will win at least two. Have your bet cancelled if you still have some time. Well if you bet like a small amount then nothing to lose, right?
    Can't cancel the bets, but it's ok. I'll stand by my teams. Also bet on Dallas winning in 6 and actually liked what I saw yesterday.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whew. Cleveland made me bricks and sweat profusely but they covered the spread anyway. ALLinCLE.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio Spurs +1 vs LA Clippers. Clippers win game 1 in dramatic fashion.
    The Clippers are going to win by half a point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Betting on tonight's clipper game is a roullete spin.... No idea what happens

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Betting on tonight's clipper game is a roullete spin.... No idea what happens
    Staying away from the West playoffs. Lol jk I put $100 (pussy bet) each on Memphis and San Antonio to cover.

Thread Information