Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the Spurs are ousted out of the first round by the Mavericks, and this is a BIG if, how much would it still hurt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not as bad as 6, though it would basically stamp the end of the duncan contender era

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I wouldn't mind at all, as long as Duncan doesn't ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not as bad as 6, though it would basically stamp the end of the duncan contender era
    i thought this is enriques team? should he get all the blame? oh wait, fake ass leader only credits when team wins, puts team under the bus when the lose...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i thought this is enriques team? should he get all the blame? oh wait, fake ass leader only credits when team wins, puts team under the bus when the lose...
    no... tony had a subpar season and nobody was "giving him the credit when they won" lol...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, all the s on here will use it to on Duncan, because no one respects Enrique.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go San Antonio Heat tbh imo fwiw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whatever happen to that jumpshot enrique was working on since 06?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be like pouring boric acid into Tammy's gaping bluddy hemorrhoid.
    Hey dumb , boric acid is a weak acid bromic acid is the strong one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whatever happen to that jumpshot enrique was working on since 06?
    He spent that "practicing" time doing other activities of the fornicating with teamates' wives variety tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    K

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't expect some farmer named Juan Pablo to tell the difference imo...

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Go San Antonio Heat tbh imo fwiw
    Gross, we don't take kind to your type..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    no... tony had a subpar season and nobody was "giving him the credit when they won" lol...
    Upstairs GNSF will still call Enrique "the best point guard in the league" and whine about how he's "underrated by the media" next year even if he chokes this series away, tbh....

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chemistry is serious business, you wouldn't crack wise on okc for instance, and not at some point refer to a nitrogen based explosive?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would leave this place permanently and leave with my shame where no one knows of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gross, we don't take kind to your type..
    We don't take kindly to gooks and spooks either, yet this is the situation we're in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Upstairs GNSF will still call Enrique "the best point guard in the league" and whine about how he's "underrated by the media" next year even if he chokes this series away, tbh....
    he was the best pg in the league last year, and arguably the year before as well. certainly not this year tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Manu received a $14m extension after last year, Tony is probably looking at a $30m-$35m payday, tbh...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    he was the best pg in the league last year, and arguably the year before as well. certainly not this year tbh
    Enrique's merely a heroball chucker version of Choke Paul with a few role-player rings that prime Duncan won for him, tbh.... he chokes more often than not as the alpha.... the only difference is that Enrique has games where he overdribbles, chucks and ignores teammates while Choke Paul has games where he overdribbles but is petrified of shooting

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    If Manu received a $14m extension after last year, Tony is probably looking at a $30m-$35m payday, tbh...
    Spurfan could no longer laugh at Kirby's new contract if that happens, that's almost as bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enrique's merely a heroball chucker version of Choke Paul with a few role-player rings that prime Duncan won for him, tbh.... he chokes more often than not as the alpha.... the only difference is that Enrique has games where he overdribbles, chucks and ignores teammates while Choke Paul has games where he overdribbles but is petrified of shooting
    You forgot about the part where they both whine about injuries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats fine. doesnt' change my original point that very few spurfans were actually crediting TP with our success this year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HTF can u call urself best pg in the league or top5 pg if u continue to be expose by the same tactics used against you,

let alone getting on by some scrub not only h2h games but in a 7 games series?

no amount of excuses or winning can cover that up,

looks like another playoff run going to end by the same tactic to me....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    every point guard in todays NBA gets exploited, stop acting like Parker is the anomaly here

Thread Information