Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't read, no one cares
    translation

Hey Avante, were ya ever in Singapore?

Here ya go tiny.

I was there a few times, actually met a sexy girl from Chicago there at the Barbarella Club, what a night that was.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    translation

Hey Avante, were ya ever in Singapore?

Here ya go tiny.

I was there a few times, actually met a sexy girl from Chicago there at the Barbarella Club, what a night that was.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're the got who keeps starting threads trying to justify The Rape of Olongopo....
    How do you try and justify something that doesn't need it? I was part of a situation and it's real obvious. Like I said it stays a hot topic so why not talk about it?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One thing for sure little man, nobody cares about you at all. It's just..."go away".

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    One thing for sure little man, nobody cares about you at all. It's just..."go away".
    Shut up got

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

I love yoiu Avante, I can't stay away from you.

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    translation

I love yoiu Avante, I can't stay away from you.
    translation

Shut up got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    I'd haggle with them first, but yeah--given that situation (time period and place)--I would indulge in a couple bar fines

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Not sure babysan would be the words out of a Filipina tricks' mouth--that sounds more Vietcong or SE Asian sex workers. But I digress, I am not an expert on these matters of the loin.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd haggle with them first, but yeah--given that situation (time period and place)--I would indulge in a couple bar fines
    Finally someone who gets it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not sure babysan would be the words out of a Filipina tricks' mouth--that sounds more Vietcong or SE Asian sex workers. But I digress, I am not an expert on these matters of the loin.
    Those were their exact words since I was just a kid. I was always called...babysan.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

Shut up got
    Am I the only one who feels sorry for this re ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Finally someone who gets it.
    you still don't. You never apparently.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you still don't. You never apparently.
    I;m not the one who leechs off everyone else little guy, that would be you. Don't you ever tire of being a moronic know nothing who does...0...themselves?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    If I sang out of tune...
    would you stand up and walk out on me?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I sang out of tune...
    would you stand up and walk out on me?
    This is bugging the out of me, and I;m not going to run off to Google. Who the sang that?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Joe er

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A guy I just mixed in with....

Van Morrison
    Canned Heat
    Bob Dylan
    Country Joe and the Fish
    Jimi Hendrix
    Paul Butterfield Blues Band
    Climax Blues Band
    The Grateful Dead
    Leon Russell
    Dr. John

...about a week ago.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I;m not the one who leechs off everyone else little guy, that would be you. Don't you ever tire of being a moronic know nothing who does...0...themselves?
    I didn't say you leech off everyone else. I said you don't get it.

You never will.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't say you leech off everyone else. I said you don't get it.

You never will.
    Dude, this is a messgeboard, ok? Why not have some light weight fun with it, ok? Look at yourself dude..."you'll never get it"....what in the is there to get little guy? I come on here looking for dumb s like you to mess around with and as we see I most certainly get that...right? This is not too heavy or deep ya little moron. You do exactly what I know you will, and it's no deeper than that. You will follow me around every day I;m here and it's ing funny how stupid you are.

Alll of you who do nothing themselves and leech off others are the ones who keep me alive. Same old gang of dummies and you're one of the best. I say best because you're real dependable. Now bump me up stupiod.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Dude, this is a messgeboard, ok? Why not have some light weight fun with it, ok? Look at yourself dude..."you'll never get it"....what in the is there to get little guy?
    That if you ed a young girl over there, chances are you ed one that would put you in jail if you were in America in the year 2014.

And how can you be as old dirt and not know that just because everyone else is doing it, it doesn't mean its not pedophilia.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Seriously, Avante doesn't know a Beatles song by the lyrics.

That was on Jeopardy.

You would have lost, chunk.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That if you ed a young girl over there, chances are you ed one that would put you in jail if you were in America in the year 2014.

And how can you be as old dirt and not know that just because everyone else is doing it, it doesn't mean its not pedophilia.
    At 19-22 which I was back then I was attracted to well built teenage girls just like everyone else including you. I was never attracted to little kid girls, that's ing sick. As I've said a 1000 times. A pedophile digs little kids that was never ever me. That's what sick s do, why do you struggle with that so?

So Elvis was a pedophile, right?

Elvis and Priscilla met on September 13, 1959,[14] during a party at Elvis' home in Bad Nauheim, Germany, during his stay in the army.[15] Despite her being 14 years old, she made a huge impression on Elvis with her much older appearance.[16] Elvis allegedly regressed to acting like an "awkward, embarrassed" boy-next-door figure in front of her.[16] However, by the end of the evening he had managed to compose himself.[16]
    Despite Priscilla's parents being angered by her late return home during that first meeting and insisting that she would never meet Elvis again,[17] his eagerness for another meeting, and his promise never to bring her home late again,[17] led them to relent. They were frequently together until Elvis left Germany in March 1960. After Elvis left Germany, Priscilla was inundated with requests for interviews from media outlets around the world.[18] She received fan mail from Elvis fans, some nice and some not so nice, as well as mail from "lonesome G.I.'s".[18] Convinced she would never see Elvis again, and with rumors of his ongoing relationship with Nancy Sinatra flying around the gossip magazines, Priscilla resigned herself to the belief that her whirlwind romance was over.[18]

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    At 19-22 which I was back then I was attracted to well built teenage girls just like everyone else including you. I was never attracted to little kid girls, that's ing sick. As I've said a 1000 times. A pedophile digs little kids that was never ever me. That'ws what sick s do, why do you struggle with that so?

So Elvis was a pedophile, right?
    Elvis and Priscilla met on September 13, 1959,[14] during a party at Elvis' home in Bad Nauheim, Germany, during his stay in the army.[15] Despite her being 14 years old, she made a huge impression on Elvis with her much older appearance.[16] Elvis allegedly regressed to acting like an "awkward, embarrassed" boy-next-door figure in front of her.[16] However, by the end of the evening he had managed to compose himself.[16]
    Despite Priscilla's parents being angered by her late return home during that first meeting and insisting that she would never meet Elvis again,[17] his eagerness for another meeting, and his promise never to bring her home late again,[17] led them to relent. They were frequently together until Elvis left Germany in March 1960. After Elvis left Germany, Priscilla was inundated with requests for interviews from media outlets around the world.[18] She received fan mail from Elvis fans, some nice and some not so nice, as well as mail from "lonesome G.I.'s".[18] Convinced she would never see Elvis again, and with rumors of his ongoing relationship with Nancy Sinatra flying around the gossip magazines, Priscilla resigned herself to the belief that her whirlwind romance was over.[18]
    Didn't read

Shut up got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    but Elvis did it

Thread Information