My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Bortles* service

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Haha! Good one...get your redic Bortles service at the Jags game...best way to go through a 4-12 season tbh.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Jaguars second-year wide receiver Ace Sanders disclosed Tuesday that he’s in line for a four-game NFL suspension under the league’s substance-abuse policy

more reps for our 2nd round WRs...

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Jaguars second-year wide receiver Ace Sanders disclosed Tuesday that he’s in line for a four-game NFL suspension under the league’s substance-abuse policy

more reps for our 2nd round WRs...
    SMH. Homie's on that lean... Sad too cause he was prime for another solid year. 51 receptions as a rook with Gabbert and Henne at QB. Sonofabich!

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    blackmon sees your dui and raises you a marijuana possession, your move josh gordon

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    blackmon sees your dui and raises you a marijuana possession, your move josh gordon

this guy, next thing you know he sobers up and signs with the ans and becomes chris carter 2.o.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    SCOREBOARD!

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    fuuuuuucking niiiiice

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    punking jerry-world

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Here's a closer look:

More videos are popping up on youtube. The boards clarity and improved surround sound plus the fact that there are TWO huge screens is unreal. But to add to it they hired a Hollywood production company to manage the content. The plan is to stay on the cutting edge of graphics and video content so it doesn't become stale.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    punking jerry-world
    I think Houston and Dallas had the largest boards till now. The Jaguars slogan was "Not everything is bigger in Texas"

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    I think Houston and Dallas had the largest boards till now. The Jaguars slogan was "Not everything is bigger in Texas"
    yeeeee aaa we moving on up, hopefully noodle arm bortles pans out

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Khan livin that American dream! Pimp Status!

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    damn we picked up ramses barden, i saw him play a few times at cal poly. i thought he'd have a solid nfl career. hopefully he makes an impression

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    damn we picked up ramses barden, i saw him play a few times at cal poly. i thought he'd have a solid nfl career. hopefully he makes an impression
    one of my dad's cousins teaches at Cal Poly and Barden was in one of his classes. he was like "oh , who's this behemoth?" i always kept an eye on him once he got drafted but the guy sucks. its another failed Matt Jones type thing

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    start bortles

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    just rewatched the game and our 5th round DE Chris Smith had a fantastic game. Dude is lighting quick off the line. I have high hopes for him at the leo spot

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    just rewatched the game and our 5th round DE Chris Smith had a fantastic game. Dude is lighting quick off the line. I have high hopes for him at the leo spot
    Hey hommie, it's funny but dare I say: WE STAAAAAAACKED on that dline bruh. Secondary is yound and stout too. Gus bringing that LOB blueprint to the Ville.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Hey hommie, it's funny but dare I say: WE STAAAAAAACKED on that dline bruh. Secondary is yound and stout too. Gus bringing that LOB blueprint to the Ville.
    Henne is playing the first half this thursday. im glad bortles is getting a few 1st team reps though! free bortles

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Henne is playing the first half this thursday. im glad bortles is getting a few 1st team reps though! free bortles
    if he looks like he's not going to get completely destroyed a la David Carr, or Gabbert, you might as well throw him in. wasting a year on henne is just pointless

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    if he looks like he's not going to get completely destroyed a la David Carr, or Gabbert, you might as well throw him in. wasting a year on henne is just pointless
    our "starting" center played horrible last week, man if we had landed alex mack . as much as i want bortles to sit out the majority of the year, seeing him perform better than i expected, i want to see the future now. especially after using the 3rd overall pick on him.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    our "starting" center played horrible last week, man if we had landed alex mack . as much as i want bortles to sit out the majority of the year, seeing him perform better than i expected, i want to see the future now. especially after using the 3rd overall pick on him.
    The only thing that makes me hesitate is the fact that the right side of the Oline is new from the center on. I rather henne get beat up first before throwing the rook in. Atleast it will lend some buffering to find out what a work around to the oline will be.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Bortles will be getting a full quarter with the 1's in the third preseason game. awful lot of pressure here, knowing his potential to start is in the balance

Thread Information