Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    yeah dude, i can totally picture manning and brady doing this
    Theyre in their mid-late 30s. Either wayyou don't think they do they otherwise wouldnt do during the season?

And in their early 20s they more than likely did their share of heavy partying just like 99% of young millionaires. Kobe might be one of the few exceptions since he's a loser with no life or friends tbh.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    ^25k+ posts of leg humping and ty one liners

Pretty sad tbh.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Theyre in their mid-late 30s. Either wayyou don't think they do they otherwise wouldnt do during the season?

And in their early 20s they more than likely did their share of heavy partying just like 99% of young millionaires. Kobe might be one of the few exceptions since he's a loser with no life or friends tbh.
    You apparently just don't get it. He's known to have a drinking problem, and a party animal that brings attention to himself. Everything negative about him before the draft was that he likes to party too much and isn't dedicated to the game, and instead of trying to prove that wrong, he is photographed drinking his ass off floating in a pool. Dude won't last in the NFL, and if he keeps it up, he'll end up overdosing on cocaine or something.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    After flinging the ball to undrafted safety Robert Nelson in positional drills, Manziel tossed a second pick during a full-squad heave that landed in the arms of veteran Donte Whitner, who took it to the house. Lightning struck again when Johnny Football misfired on a sideline route that cornerback Joe Haden pulled out of the sky for another pick six, per The Plain Dealer.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    You apparently just don't get it. He's known to have a drinking problem, and a party animal that brings attention to himself. Everything negative about him before the draft was that he likes to party too much and isn't dedicated to the game, and instead of trying to prove that wrong, he is photographed drinking his ass off floating in a pool. Dude won't last in the NFL, and if he keeps it up, he'll end up overdosing on cocaine or something.
    Hes a 21 year old enjoying his off-season. Get back to me when he's pulling this type of during the season.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Hes a 21 year old enjoying his off-season. Get back to me when he's pulling this type of during the season.
    bookmarking this post

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    not that it's a surprise, but they are installing the zone read for the udfa caliber qb. Obviously, he is a bad passer.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    this dude is already gettin slammed by coaches and Cleveland beat writers

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I've seen enought, it's real obvious to me that Johnny Football has no clue of any kind what situation he is in. this...he's young....it's the off season....bull . Why does the NFL have stupid like the combine? That ridiculous IQ test? Right there tells us all we need to know about how serious the league is about spending big $$$$ on it's players. They want every stone turned, ....is Clowney lazy...remember that one? A GAY PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once you decide to be an NFL player you can no longer be acting like everyone else, a 22 year old kid making millions should send a message. You are on another level now and need to act accordingly, a lot of people are depending on you.

An NFL QB is like a Captain of a ship, he's not suppose to be out there hanging with the crew acting like they are.

Manzeil is a dummy, I wouldn't want to have to depend on him. I don't wanna hear about what he did at Texas A&M, there is a world of different between the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens and the SEC. The Jags would destroy Alabama.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-28-2014 at 01:00 AM.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Just part of his swag. He's gonna do it his way.

Give me a healthy Gronk over all of the other classy white TEs around the league tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Not from your qb, tbh

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    "I don't think I'm doing anything wrong,'' Manziel said. "I'm going out. Everybody goes out on the weekends and enjoys their life and lives their life and just for them, they don't have people that when they walk into a place pull out their phones and all they want to do is follow me around and record everything, so my situation is unique and different and now more than ever I've seen that it's an every weekend thing wherever I'm at, whether it's here in Cleveland on a weekend, or in Dallas or anywhere on a weekend people want to record what I'm doing because they think it's a story.

"Everybody goes out and has fun. I'm not doing anything that's putting myself in a harmful situation. I'm not doing anything that's putting my team or jeopardizing what I do here throughout the week, or what I'm looking forward to doing this season.''

Manziel has been criticized by dozens of big-name former players for his weekend antics, including Hall of Famers Emmitt Smith, Warren Moon and Joe Montana. Smith was the most critical, warning Manziel that his partying would be a "short career lifestyle'' if he continues at this pace.

"I'm not going to change who I am for anybody,'' Manziel said. "I'm growing up and continuing to learn from my mistakes and trying not to make the same ones over and over again, but am I going to live in a s or am I just going to hide from everybody and not do anything? I don't think that's the way I should live my life and I'm not going to do it.

"I'm here, I'm very committed to football. I'm committed to my job, but on the weekends, I'm going to enjoy my time off. We deserve it. We work hard here. We've worked hard since the draft. We worked hard to get drafted and put ourselves in a good position at the Combine, even after that, working to stay in shape. I am going to enjoy my time off. I'm very about football and very about my job, which doesn't get reported or won't get reported, but I am going to enjoy my time off. That's I think what everybody else does and that's what I should do.''

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Leaf 2.0 with the bads

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    my Football is 100% right tbh

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

How stupid can you be? You're already facing a possible year long suspension, and you get arrested for a DWI. This doesn't help your case at all. Cleveland needs to do what Jerry and the Cowboys did with Dez and give him his own babysitter and ground rules.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i fux with manziel the longway since he's a san antonio boy but he needs to tighten his circle up. look at this pic of him rolling up a legal tender so he can snort some cocaine. if cocaine stayed in your system as long as weed does, half the cacs in the league would be suspended.

btw, if you're in the greater SA area and you wear jersey's...i have 2 brand new white NFL elite manziel jersey's for sell. only $70 bucks each. if you're interested let me know, i can send pics of the jersey if interested.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    i fux with manziel the longway since he's a san antonio boy but he needs to tighten his circle up. look at this pic of him rolling up a legal tender so he can snort some cocaine. if cocaine stayed in your system as long as weed does, half the cacs in the league would be suspended.

btw, if you're in the greater SA area and you wear jersey's...i have 2 brand new white NFL elite manziel jersey's for sell. only $70 bucks each. if you're interested let me know, i can send pics of the jersey if interested.
    Couple pics of him with a Playboy model.
    http://bustedcoverage.com/2014/07/06...in-a-restroom/
    Can't wait for the Browns to find him in a hotel room on game day in bed with several strippers and covered in blow.
    We're on the right path.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i have to say, he's entertaining, he gives the nfl an entirely new dimension.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Thread Information