Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

I love his IDGAF at ude... but man, this guy's entourage needs to step their game up. Stuff like this shouldn't be leaked.

Edit: And Manziel needs to stop doing this stuff in public. Especially knowing that people are gonna take pictures and post them online. He's a magnet.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    What's the over/under of Johnny Manziel OD'ing during the 3rd quarter of a game vs. Baltimore or Cincinnati?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    What's the over/under of Johnny Manziel OD'ing during the 3rd quarter of a game vs. Baltimore or Cincinnati?
    5:1

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    "Manziel scrambles for a 8 yard gain before he's wrestled down to the grass. What's this? There seems to be blood oozing out from underneath his visor. Is that, is that...blood coming from his nasal area? (camera veers off abruptly ) I don't know what to make of it, he's going into convulsions!" Then the coke bag falls out of his hand warmer pouch

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    "Manziel scrambles for a 8 yard gain before he's wrestled down to the grass. What's this? There seems to be blood oozing out from underneath his visor. Is that, is that...blood coming from his nasal area? (camera veers off abruptly ) I don't know what to make of it, he's going into convulsions!" Then the coke bag falls out of his hand warmer pouch
    Kinda interesting that Johnny Football--and everyone here knows it--is allowed to partake and do all the coke in the world but Josh Gordon gets lambasted for his issues. At the very least, Johnny and Josh would've been this decade's version of the Dallas Cokeboys. Line up to get the shine up!

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    If I'm Brian Hoyer I'm loving every minute of this. Every time a new pic of JFF pops up he's probably like, "Welp, guess I'll go watch some more film."

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Josh Gordon gets a DWI and his career is in jeopardy, no comments. Pics of Football partying in the off-season pop up, the comments start pouring in.

Greatness is polarizing tbh.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ryan Leaf 2.0 per par

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Josh Gordon gets a DWI and his career is in jeopardy, no comments. Pics of Football partying in the off-season pop up, the comments start pouring in.

Greatness is polarizing tbh.
    but he did to too!

fine, if it makes u feel better, i think manziel and gordon are equally bad ups

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Nah, until Football gets suspended from the league for drugs or gets in trouble with the law he is fine. Like I keep saying y'all are re ed if y'all think he's the only one partying this off-season.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Nah, until Football gets suspended from the league for drugs or gets in trouble with the law he is fine. Like I keep saying y'all are re ed if y'all think he's the only one partying this off-season.
    when you're drafted to be the QB, leader of the team, and face of the franchise, you have different rules. especially when you're manziel and your "partying" has been one of the biggest red flags in recent memory for first round qb's

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Meh, not every QB has to be a choirboy. Just part of his swag.

Why the quotation marks around partying though? Are you suggesting its more than that and if so what?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Meh, not every QB has to be a choirboy. Just part of his swag.

Why the quotation marks around partying though? Are you suggesting its more than that and if so what?
    sometimes partying just means partying. other times partying refers to hard drug use

who knows though, maybe he was just rolling up dollar bills into a straw shape for fun!

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Yeah, partying includes cocaine use. You seem to think this type of behavior is unique to Football. Are you really that naive?

banging s and doing blow. Like a boss

Cant wait to watch a 40 for 40 about this dude and his downfall, its gonna be crazy as .

Oh, and i played in a golf tourney with his dad, and on the range i saw that he had 'heisman dad' stamped on his wedges. Family of toolbags imho.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah, partying includes cocaine use. You seem to think this type of behavior is unique to Football. Are you really that naive?
    sure, maybe guys like vince young, jamarcus russell, and other flameouts do so too .

im sure manning, luck, brees, dont spend all their time that way.

Its not even the fact that he did coke....its that he knows hes under a microscope and he just keeps putting himself in these vulnerable positions.....how dumb do you gotta be to be doing that in a public restroom? this dude has some serious substance abuse problems.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    sure, maybe guys like vince young, jamarcus russell, and other flameouts do so too .

im sure manning, luck, brees, dont spend all their time that way.
    What about Namath? LT? Moss? MJ? Rodman? Barkley? There are plenty of athletes that partied hard and went on to be all-time greats. Probably even more that we dont know about too. Football's business is out in the open more, thats the only difference.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Family of toolbags imho.
    Common knowledge around here tbh.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count