Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I actually sort of question it from a Pats perspective. They have $4 Million in each of the next two years in dead money. So they are really only saving $2.25 Million this season and $2.75 Million next season. That seems like a small amount for a player of Logan's caliber. He's supposedly been really good so far in the preseason, so Belichick would have to really have some hidden knowledge for this to actually end up being a good deal in the foreseeable future of New England.
    nah, they are simply using spots of strength to get younger and cheaper. We have plenty of good guards and oliners in general and some had to be cut. Instead they have chosen to get a 4th, fill a massive hole and spend a lot less money. We'll need to resign some guys and capspace is important. Still, i hate losing such a great guard.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Mankins was easily the biggest playoff choker in franchise history. Dominant in the regular season, then in the playoffs he made every scrub lined up against him look like Reggie White.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Mankins was easily the biggest playoff choker in franchise history. Dominant in the regular season, then in the playoffs he made every scrub lined up against him look like Reggie White.
    Good for the Mankins then that the Buvs won't be sniffing the post-season for a while.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Good for the Mankins then that the Buvs won't be sniffing the post-season for a while.
    they may surprise actually.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i dont trust josh mccown for a full season. he's an elite backup though, and he does have weapons

silly like....you cheated. Tom isth ferociousth.

Silly like......they did anything but cheat.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    After being a healthy scratch () in week 1, Dobson was activated for week 2 and had 1 catch for 13 yards. I might have overestimated this guy when comparing him to Louis Murphy

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    After being a healthy scratch () in week 1, Dobson was activated for week 2 and had 1 catch for 13 yards. I might have overestimated this guy when comparing him to Louis Murphy
    rofl

The healthy scratch was planned, in order to bring him back from his injury slowly. Also, Brady has been incredibly ty through two games. At the same time Louis Murphy didn't have a decent QB ever.

I still say Dobson gets rolling this year and racks up 800+ receiving yds.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    In year 2 Murphy put up 609 yards so that's more or less what to expect here. Murphy's rookie year was completely with jawalrus. His 2nd year was partially with Russell and partially with Bruce gradkowski.

So there's definitely a margin of error in my statistical analysis

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    pats didn't need the passing game tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    rofl

The healthy scratch was planned, in order to bring him back from his injury slowly. Also, Brady has been incredibly ty through two games. At the same time Louis Murphy didn't have a decent QB ever.

I still say Dobson gets rolling this year and racks up 800+ receiving yds.
    was the healthy scratch in week 3 after playing in week 2 also planned to bring him back slowly?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    was the healthy scratch in week 3 after playing in week 2 also planned to bring him back slowly?
    Not sure why today.

Why exactly are you so happy? Do you really feel good about pulling a comparison completely out of your ass with no insight or intelligent thought used whatsoever? Is that something to be proud of?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Derek Carr is the next Shaun King. First name in my head. Now i'll laugh every game that he doesn't play like a superstar.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Not sure why today.

Why exactly are you so happy? Do you really feel good about pulling a comparison completely out of your ass with no insight or intelligent thought used whatsoever? Is that something to be proud of?
    i'm not happy, my comparison was actually pretty inaccurate. i thought dobson was as good as murphy

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    shaun king 2.0

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    mad

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Derek Carr is the next Shaun King. First name in my head. Now i'll laugh every game that he doesn't play like a superstar.
    He's actually Ja-Carr-cus Russell

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    trolling aside, i was shocked at how mortal Brady looked. he did make some huge plays here and there, i recall one where he basically evaded 2 sacks and ended up completing the throw to the right sideline. overall he looked really pedestrian. looked shaken by pressure and just missed some throws. really eerie. maybe it was just an off game =/

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    He's let elle use the strap on one too many times imo

rofl

The healthy scratch was planned, in order to bring him back from his injury slowly.
    Rather then analysis, you just need to roll on the floor and get ready for your Dec 7th reaming.

Start lubing them up, Chiefs.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Aaron Dobson once again a healthy scratch. I have to formally apologize to Mono and patsfans, I was wrong to compare Dobson to Louis Murphy. i am accepting whatever crow you will serve on that one

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Aaron Dobson once again a healthy scratch. I have to formally apologize to Mono and patsfans, I was wrong to compare Dobson to Louis Murphy. i am accepting whatever crow you will serve on that one
    say what you will, but him being a healthy scratch doesn't have much to do with his talent level..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    say what you will, but him being a healthy scratch doesn't have much to do with his talent level..
    teams lacking outside receiving threats always leave their talented outside receivers out as healthy scratches

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    teams lacking outside receiving threats always leave their talented outside receivers out as healthy scratches
    when your oline can't pass protect for , it doesn't make much sense to have burners..

Thread Information