Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Why did you say I didn't define "IT" when I most certainly did? Well?
    You defined what a whole bunch of average NFL running backs can do.

Why didn't Chubb go in the 1st round if he had "it"?

Why are you avoiding this question?

You defined what a whole bunch of average NFL running backs can do.

Why didn't Chubb go in the 1st round if he had "it"?

Why are you avoiding this question?
    Why do you ignore what I post? You said I didn't even define "IT" when I sure did....why lie?

And you mentioned Todd Gurley, dude compare what Gurley did vs what Chubb did while at Georgia, ok? Stop talking about things you know nothing about, ok?

You were wrong guy time to admit it.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Why do you ignore what I post? You said I didn't even define "IT" when I sure did....why lie?

And you mentioned Todd Gurley, dude compare what Gurley did vs what Chubb did while at Georgia, ok? Stop talking about things you know nothing about, ok?

You were wrong guy time to admit it.
    You and I disagree on what having "it" means. I think of "it" being hall of fame potential.

Do you think Chubb will be in the hall of fame?

You and I disagree on what having "it" means. I think of "it" being hall of fame potential.

Do you think Chubb will be in the hall of fame?
    Dude, nobody was ever talking about Chubb being anything other than a solid NFL RB , ok? Stop with all this crap trying to hide the fact you were 100% wrong about the guy.

College coachs see HS kids as having "it" ok guy?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Dude, nobody was ever talking about Chubb being anything other than a solid NFL RB , ok? Stop with all this crap trying to hide the fact you were 100% wrong about the guy.

College coachs see HS kids as having "it" ok guy?
    Lol now Chubb is reduced to just a solid rb.

We're done here

Lol now Chubb is reduced to just a solid rb.

We're done here
    The minute you refused to...ok ok ok I was wrong.....you were done. Funny watching you worming around trying everything to never say....I was wrong.

Dude, always get a kick out of you, you're so damn small.

Maybe the next time I say,....keep an eye on......you;'ll refrain from...."see see see see he only averaged 3.8".........as if he'd never play another game. You're so rookie it's comical.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    why didnt leveon bell get taken in the first round?

thats such a horrible argument

Bell or Chubb can't compare to first rounder Trent Richardson that's for sure.

Hall of Famers

Second Round

Year
    Player
    Overall
    Pos.
    Team
    1936 "Tuffy" Leemans 18 FB-HB New York Giants
    1937 Clarence "Ace" Parker 13 QB Brooklyn Dodgers
    1950 Ernie Stautner 22 DT Pittsburgh Steelers (Also selected in 1st round of 1949 secret two-round AAFC draft by the San Francisco 49ers.)
    1951 Stanfel 19 G Detroit Lions
    1951 Bill George 23 LB Chicago Bears(Drafted as future selection.)
    1952 Gino Marchetti 14 DE New York Yanks (Two days after the draft, the Yanks franchise was sold back to the NFL. All assets and players were granted to the new Dallas Texans.)
    1953 John Henry Johnson 18 FB Pittsburgh Steelers (Played in the Canadian Football League in 1953. Negotiating rights were traded to San Francisco 49ers before the 1954 season.)
    1956 Forrest Gregg 20 T Green Bay Packers
    1958 Jim Taylor 15 FB Green Bay Packers
    1961 AFL Billy Shaw n/a G Buffalo Bills (Also selected in the 14th round - 184th overall - of 1961 NFL Draft by the Dallas Cowboys.)
    1962 AFL Lance Alworth 9 FL Oakland Raiders (Also drafted in 1st round - 8th overall - of 1962 NFL Draft by the San Francisco 49ers.)
    1963 John Mackey 19 TE Baltimore Colts (Also drafted in 5th round - 35th overall -of 1963 AFL Draft by the New York ans.)
    1964 Mel Renfro 17 DB Dallas Cowboys (Also drafted in 10th round -79th overall- of 1964 AFL Draft by the Oakland Raiders.)
    1964 Paul Krause 18 S Washington Redskins (Also drafted in 12th round -89th overall- of 1964 AFL Draft by the Denver Broncos.)
    1965 AFL Fred Biletnikoff n/a WR Oakland Raiders (Also drafted in 3rd round -39th overall- of 1965 NFL Draft by the Detroit Lions.)
    1967 Lem Barney 34 CB Detroit Lions
    1967 Willie Lanier 50 LB Kansas City Chiefs
    1968 Curley Culp 31 DT Denver Broncos
    1968 Ken Stabler 52 QB Oakland Raiders
    1969 Ted Hendricks 33 LB Baltimore Colts
    1971 Jack Ham 34 LB Pittsburgh Steelers
    1971 Dan Dierdorf 43 T St. Louis Cardinals
    1974 Dave Casper 45 TE Oakland Raiders
    1974 Jack Lambert 46 LB Pittsburgh Steelers
    1975 Fred Dean 33 DE San Diego Chargers
    1980 Dwight Stephenson 48 C Miami Dolphins
    1981 Mike Singletary 38 LB Chicago Bears
    1981 Howie Long 48 DE Oakland Raiders
    1981 Rickey Jackson 51 LB New Orleans Saints
    1982 Andre Tippett 41 LB New England Patriots
    Thurman Thomas
    RB
    Buffalo Bills
    Dermontti Dawson
    C
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Brett Favre
    QB
    PAtlanta Falcons
    Michael Strahan
    DE
    New York Giants
    Larry Allen
    G/T
    Dallas Cowboys

Blake needs to stop talking pro football. The guy is totally clueless.
    Last edited by JohnnyD; 11-14-2018 at 04:24 AM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

He had "it". Anyone could see "it".

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Baker is/was clearly the best option of the 5 quarterbacks. Allen and Jackson can't hit an open receiver. Rosen doesn't know how to lead or exude any confidence in others at all. Plus one hit and he's back on IR. Sam Darnold is the definition of a loser to me. He doesn't know how to carry a franchise and always seems to wilt when he's forced to. He crumbled at USC when he was expected to lead them to the CFP and contend for a Heisman. He crumbles in the NFL when he is basically the team and misses open throws or makes some really stupid decisions. The Jets looked like the quit last week and say what you want about Baker, but he won't allow anyone to quit on him. My main gripe Darnold is that right now he's a rhythm quarterback who doesn't know how to deal with adversity. When things go well then he plays well, but the moment things don't go his way, he can't right the ship.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

why did kamara fall to the 3rd? tbh

Jim Brown was actually a FB, and back then they used a FB and a halfback. Now Brown had a few halfbacks like Bobby Mitc (actually a better runner just not as powerful) Ernie Green. But.....who was Browns backup?

Mitc averaged over 5 yards a carry. He was a Big10 100 and hurdles champion while at Illinois. The second greatest Thunder & Lightnin' combo.
    Last edited by JohnnyD; 11-15-2018 at 04:30 PM.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Browns are 4-6-1 and trending up. Back-to-back wins for the first time since 2014, a road win for the first time since 2015. They're turning into a legit NFL team right in front of our eyes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Browns are 4-6-1 and trending up. Back-to-back wins for the first time since 2014, a road win for the first time since 2015. They're turning into a legit NFL team right in front of our eyes.
    Interesting story here

https://www.yahoo.com/news/browns-cl...193942950.html

You think they are going to stick with Crazy Gregg in the offseason?

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count

Hue didn't do himself any favors with that swing on the talk-show circuit and then immediately going back to Cincinnati. I was glad to see him on the opposite sideline, though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Hue didn't do himself any favors with that swing on the talk-show circuit and then immediately going back to Cincinnati. I was glad to see him on the opposite sideline, though.
    I wasn't impressed with Hue's account on Skip and Shannon. Also worth a watch.

Thread Information