Post Count
    Nvm just saw what he said

loves Mexico and Boca, tbh

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Nvm just saw what he said

loves Mexico and Boca, tbh
    He just loves to talk ... I was when he was subbed midway through the 2nd half...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Arevalo Rios likes Boca so much that he did what any other pimentero would have done: talk prior to the game and then do nothing during the game.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Yikes. These roid rages are getting out of hand..

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Kinda envy mike and DAF right about now.

Must feel good.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    tbf that rule that automatically gives Conmebol teams the 2nd leg of a Final at home is a huge advantage

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Kinda envy mike and DAF right about now.

Must feel good.

tbf that rule that automatically gives Conmebol teams the 2nd leg of a Final at home is a huge advantage
    why don't they just play a single game?

That is ridiculous.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    why don't they just play a single game?

That is ridiculous.
    Because America isn't Europe. The distances are huge and we have no Messis, Ronaldo, Neymars and Bales playing here. A River-Tigres final wouldn't sell so well on Ecuador, tbh.

Because America isn't Europe. The distances are huge and we have no Messis, Ronaldo, Neymars and Bales playing here. A River-Tigres final wouldn't sell so well on Ecuador, tbh.
    Makes sense.

but the 2nd league being in south A. is a huge advantage..Gotta have a tiebreaker of some sort to have teams decide if they wanna play home or away first.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Makes sense.

but the 2nd league being in south A. is a huge advantage..Gotta have a tiebreaker of some sort to have teams decide if they wanna play home or away first.
    Mexico's teams play the second leg away in the final because you can't have a CONMEBOL tournament finishing in CONCACAF territory.

Mexico's teams play the second leg away in the final because you can't have a CONMEBOL tournament finishing in CONCACAF territory.
    But they're part of the tournament..

Is that some sort of fifa rule?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    But they're part of the tournament..

Is that some sort of fifa rule?
    I think it's just a CONMEBOL rule.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Mexico is really a guest team on a CONMEBOL compe ion. I think CONCACAF needs to have their own club-based cup, but it's not going to happen with the ty teams from Antigua, Trinidad y los Vagos, Costa Romero, etc...

Now that the MLS seems to be putting some better teams, maybe they should start with Mexico, USA and, say, the last champ from Guatemala, El Salvador, etc...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Mexico is really a guest team on a CONMEBOL compe ion. I think CONCACAF needs to have their own club-based cup, but it's not going to happen with the ty teams from Antigua, Trinidad y los Vagos, Costa Romero, etc...

Now that the MLS seems to be putting some better teams, maybe they should start with Mexico, USA and, say, the last champ from Guatemala, El Salvador, etc...
    They the CONCACAF's Champions League.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count

They have a tournament. America CF won last year, but the compe ion is horrendous The worst team of MLS made the Finals.

The Mexico national team and Mexican league teams are at huge disadvantages when they participate as guests in CONMEBOL tournaments like Copa America and Libertadores. They have to participate in the Copa Oro right after Copa America, and they're league starts at the same time as the Libertadores starts so most teams just send their youth teams.

Can't wait until next year when Copa America and Oro teams will have a tournament is unison. We'll get you s then... But for now, I'll be happy seeing us beat Argentina in a friendly soon.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Congrats gallinas!!!
    A couple of players will be in the National Team soon. Kranevitter is the natural replacement for Mascherano, and I like Alario. He moves well. Looks like a smart player.

Now the local league will be interesting. Several teams with chances.
    I will just enjoy watching Tevez play. The rest of the team is not looking good right now.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Congrats DAF tbh

Just gotta start an All-beannner + brazil compe ion and leave the USA on that dust tbh.

If they scream discrimination, Point out the commonwealth games.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Outside view (and audio) of the final:

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Suruga Bank champions.

ElNono, another le son.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Just saw the goals... copa de leche, tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Just saw the goals... copa de leche, tbh
    Yeah, but it still counts. Another star son.

Thread Information