Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Kids are happier believing in santa claus. That doesn't mean believing in untrue things is good for you.

I know what you mean bro. Such euphoria

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bunch of athiest neckbeard cucks in here imho
    Speaking of old school...

haven't seen you in a while.

Still going on and on about cucks and junior high smack talk.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you're making a claim of truth. I'm asking how you came to that truth.

If you call that trolling so be it, but if it makes you angry then don't make such a claim without being able to back it up. It's pretty simple.

As for your honest answer: sorry, but an admittedly subjective experience leading to your faith is not evidence of a single god. I'm not sure why you think it's silly for me to question it.
    I just explained that it was subjective. Only if it were objective then anyone could give you evidence.
    And that is why I think you are trolling and being silly, unless you don't know the difference between an experience that is subjective and one that is objective.
    You are the one wanting evidence and you cannot get what you want from someone else.
    Since it is subjective, then you must look inside yourself for your own particular experience. This is the only way you can know God for yourself. No book, no individual, and no explanation can give you this, sorry.
    Also, no one is criticizing you for your views, be they atheistic, agnostic, or whatever.
    Why? Because they belong to only you and no one else. We all share common generalities, but no two people have the same exact views on the matter.
    Many naively look outside or up in the sky for some flying spaghetti monster, but God is within you, within all of us, as well as all around us. It is easier to find Him by looking deep within, than looking out to the sky.
    Another odd thing is that God rarely speaks to us personally from within, rather He speaks to us through others around us.
    And the concept of is like this too, it is not a "place" in the physical sense IMHO, it is a state of mind or being.
    I applaud that you once searched for the answer and yet maybe didn't find exactly what you wanted, or maybe you settled for what you did find.
    That is okay, because IMHO it all ultimately leads to same place in the end, your road of understanding and discovery does not end, until you draw your last breath.
    And then who really knows what happens after that?
    Last edited by xmas1997; 06-07-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just explained that it was subjective. Only if it were objective then anyone could give you evidence.
    And that is why I think you are trolling and being silly, unless you don't know the difference between an experience that is subjective and one that is objective.
    You are the one wanting evidence and you cannot get what you want from someone else.
    Since it is subjective, then you must look inside yourself for your own particular experience. This is the only way you can know God for yourself. No book, no individual, and no explanation can give you this, sorry.
    Also, no one is criticizing you for your views, be they atheistic, agnostic, or whatever.
    Why? Because they belong to only you and no one else. We all share common generalities, but no two people have the same exact views on the matter.
    Many naively look outside or up in the sky for some flying spaghetti monster, but God is within you, within all of us, as well as all around us. It is easier to find Him by looking deep within, than looking out to the sky.
    Another odd thing is that God rarely speaks to us personally from within, rather He speaks to us through others around us.
    And the concept of is like this too, it is not a "place" in the physical sense IMHO, it is a state of mind or being.
    I applaud that you once searched for the answer and yet maybe didn't find exactly what you wanted, or maybe you settled for what you did find.
    That is okay, because IMHO it all ultimately leads to same place in the end, your road of understanding and discovery does not end, until you draw your last breath.
    I see, no comment from the resident atheist.
    Not surprising. All you want to do is troll, rather than discuss, as expected.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Too long, too many points. Keep it simple, Dartmouth.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Too long, too many points. Keep it simple, Dartmouth.
    Too hard for you to understand, I see.
    The points were made as concisely as possible.
    You just cannot refute it when "detail" is involved.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Too hard for you to understand, I see.
    The points were made as concisely as possible.
    You just cannot refute it when "detail" is involved.
    No, your post is a mess. clean it up, give cliff notes and maybe you get a response.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, your post is a mess. clean it up, give cliff notes and maybe you get a response.
    No, the post is perfect as stated.
    You just are not smart enough to understand it which is not a surprise to anyone who knows your schtick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    No, it's your usual rambling mess. I have no desire to address it only for you to fail to understand my response.

Sorry.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, it's your usual rambling mess. I have no desire to address it only for you to fail to understand my response.

Sorry.
    No, it is perfectly structured and worded to those who are intelligent and not trolls.
    It is quite simple and straight forward too.
    But to someone as mentally challenged as you are then it is just way too much for you to comprehend.
    I've probably used too many big words for you in it, and in this post too.
    But it is what it is despite what you WISH it was.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This pretty much sums everything up concisely and precisely.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Tldr, don't care

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's funny that only ignorant trolls fail to understand this.
    Or they choose to ignore how rational it is.
    That is their loss.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In fact I'm waiting for the next blatant lie and feeble excuse of: "oh, I didn't read, too long, too messy" or some other BS.
    They always have a pitiful pathetic excuse, or they just stoop to their usual schtick of lying.
    Okay, next excuse or lie coming soon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Tldr, don't care
    More like tl;dw

too long; did watch - 4 when Tyson, Rashad, and Jamaal where making rounds on your wife.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    More like tl;dw

too long; did watch - 4 when Tyson, Rashad, and Jamaal where making rounds on your wife.

He just doesn't WANT to acknowledge that someone else might have different experiences and inner revelations than he does. He WANTS everyone to conform and be the same as he is, otherwise he would respectfully allow for Valid yet differing points of views.
    Thus it is threatening to him and consequently insults his reasoning.
    It has nothing whatsoever to do with an intellectual approach to faith, rather it has more to do with him clinging to a kindergarten shallow view of reality.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    why are you laughing

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who knows what "reality" truly is after death, or if "reality" even exists at that point.
    No one knows beyond a shadow of doubt.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Who knows what "reality" truly is after death, or if "reality" even exists at that point.
    No one knows beyond a shadow of doubt.
    Answer the question, Dartmouth.

Why are you laughing

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But some people are so dense, or confused, or dogmatic, or worse just plain trollish that they are not worth discussing anything deep like this with because they fail to understand or comprehend to the point that they cannot even grasp the simplest of concepts, much less, deep controversial ones such as the existence of God.
    No, instead they resort to immature name-calling in feeble failed attempts to argue solely for the sake of arguing or trolling, rather than giving a competent intellectual mature adult discussion or debate.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I am always ready to discuss or debate subjects like this with anyone except trolls simply because they have no conception of discussions or debates.
    It is just too hard to do that with someone who is dumber than a bag of rocks tbh.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It is funny how all the atheists and Jesus-freaks who are not trolls, are con uously absent from this thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You're laughing at a dude making fun of my personal life.

Stop acting high and mighty and pretending like you're not reading my posts.

You're a menial troll. Nothing more.

Lol Dartmouth.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It is funny how all the atheists and Jesus-freaks who are not trolls, are con uously absent from this thread.

While I let my guard down once in awhile it really is pointless trying to talk religion on an internet messgeboard. First off you will be seeing people saying things they'd never say if not in hiding. I have never seen anyone....you're right and I was wrong.....and none of us ever will..

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It is also very very funny how some trolls on here get all bent out of shape and accusatory when someone else turns the tables on them and gives them a healthy dose of their own medicine!
    Karma is a .
    They should practice one of the golden rules, do unto others, what you would have them do unto you.
    But noooooooooooooo, it's okay for them to troll, but when they get it back, it blows their tiny minds.
    I can only laugh at unknowing hypocrisy.

Thread Information