Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I told you my condition for answering you.
    Namely your answer to one simple question is all it takes.
    You don't need anything from me to give your opinion of the afterlife.

What you need is balls.

silverblk mystix
    Well, SBM, it appears you have been proven correct in your assessment.
    Blake knows absolutely nothing about the subject of God yet poses that he does, and just wants to troll as you say.
    He claimed he was taught the bible years ago, but cannot answer the most basic question of all concerning Christianity, the Resurrection and what Christ said comes after you die.
    This is the most basic tenet of the faith.
    It is a simple question too.
    How can anyone have a discussion about something when one of the parties knows nothing at all about it?
    It becomes a lecture in that case. You may as well have a discussion with a rock, as far as discussions go.
    But this does lead to another question, if one does not believe something even though he knows nothing about it, then how can he KNOW that that something does not exist?

Pretty much a waste of time when dealing with idiot bots -

this is why I only laugh at their idiocy now and for the past couple of years - except - my time investment is pretty much down to zero.

silverblk mystix
    You don't need anything from me to give your opinion of the afterlife.

What you need is balls.

A pants- ter and cuck has no room to even mention the word "balls" for the rest of his life.

Fact.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I think Xmas did answer when he said "idk"...that's a pretty fair answer for a question that no one knows I think.

But lol at the "sorry random, I couldn't possibly have two discussions at once even though I'm posting in multiple threads".

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure, quote my original question.

Sometime in the next ten posts unless you're scared.
    You asked. I delivered.
    Now if you know anything at all about this subject then kindly answer my question, what do you know of what Christ said after He came back from the dead?
    After you tell me, if you can, which I sincerely doubt, I will then be able to happily answer your question that you asked me to quote.
    There is no delay on my part. We all are waiting on you.
    If you do not know anything, then do not be afraid to say so.
    Otherwise kindly leave this thread now, so that the rest of us here who have pertinent things to add to the discussion can do so without having to stop constantly in order to explain things to you and without having to dumb things down for you.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You asked. I delivered.
    So your answer is "I don't know" and that's it?

If so then why this silly runaround?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blake, you asked me in your post #341 to post your question to me.
    I did as you asked in my post #343.
    Now kindly do the same for me and answer my question to you.
    If you do not not anything, then do not answer my question.
    If you do know something, then do the opposite and answer my question.
    Make up your mind, or forever hold your peace.
    We will all understand if you know nothing at all.
    Very simple choice.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I answered your first question, which I answered "140+ times". Then you still asked me another question.

Since there is no relevant point to me answering your questions before you give your opinion, I'm not gonna waste time doing your research for you.

We'll just chalk it up to you being your usual, uneducated chicken self and leave it at that.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So your answer is "I don't know" and that's it?

If so then why this silly runaround?
    Everyone here knows that that was not MY answer to your question,, it was johnsmith.
    Are you really that confused already?
    Read my post #357
    And then once you answer my question, then and only then can I gladly answer your question.
    This is not rocket science. You are making this a lot harder than it is, but I understand why.
    Your turn now to answer post 357.
    Or leave the thread to the rest of us who know how to discuss things without having to deal with your confusion.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I answered your first question, which I answered "140+ times". Then you still asked me another question.

Since there is no relevant point to me answering your questions before you give your opinion, I'm not gonna waste time doing your research for you.

We'll just chalk it up to you being your usual, uneducated chicken self and leave it at that.
    If this is what you truly think, then you are a whole lot more confused than I thought. You are mixing johnsmith up with me now.
    And your last sentence is a result of you being frustrated with your own confusion, so I will ignore it for the sake of clarity.
    Show me which post where you answered my question.
    I don't think you can, because it only exists in your mind and no where else.
    There is no shame in that either.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blake there is no research involved in this, it is opinions.
    Again, to avoid anymore confusion for you, my question to you was, what do YOU know, not what others know, but what do YOU know of what Christ said about life after death after he came back from the dead?
    I do not care what others know or think they know, I only want to know WHAT DO YOU KNOW, blake? I have no idea what YOU in particular knows of it and have been trying to find out from you for a couple of days now.
    Why are you afraid?
    Can you answer that question once and for all, or if you can't, then leave, so the rest of us can discuss it?
    This should be easy for you to do since all the time you say you know so much about it.
    Or is it too hard for you?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Where is your post where you answered my question, blake?
    It doesn't exist, does it?
    You don't know anything about this subject do you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Lol meltdown

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Link?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Link?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Random, that was some great stuff you linked. I watched every one of them and was thoroughly entertained and intrigued.

I have seen some of those studies before somewhere and it is one reason I never ever take the bible LITERALLY and definitely don't take others' words for TRUTH for things of a religious or spiritual nature.

Plus I will NEVER listen to anything blake has to say on the matter because he has been recently exposed as a fraud and knows absolutely nothing about the subject pro or con.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Plus I will NEVER listen to anything blake has to say on the matter because he has been recently exposed as a fraud and knows absolutely nothing about the subject pro or con.
    You never have to because my knowledge of what the Bible says is completely irrelevant to your opinion of what heaven is.

We'll never near what you have to say on it though because you're a chicken pussy.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You never have to because my knowledge of what the Bible says is completely irrelevant to your opinion of what heaven is.

We'll never near what you have to say on it though because you're a chicken pussy.
    Another relevant and intelligent remark from the peanut gallery!
    Further proof you know nothing at all about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Loved it! Where do you find this stuff. Hopefully your Christian wife has a good sense of humor, or does she not know?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Random, that was some great stuff you linked. I watched every one of them and was thoroughly entertained and intrigued.

I have seen some of those studies before somewhere and it is one reason I never ever take the bible LITERALLY and definitely don't take others' words for TRUTH for things of a religious or spiritual nature.

The Qualia Soup youtube user is the best of any of the lot, IMO.

Calm, reasoned, simple, respectful, and concise.

https://www.youtube.com/user/QualiaSoup

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Loved it! Where do you find this stuff. Hopefully your Christian wife has a good sense of humor, or does she not know?
    DarkMatter2525 does some "over the top" bits, but buried in the satire are a lot of very good points. It is rather biting satire that is NSFW.

As for the religious thing, neither wife nor I were ever particularly religious, but have become comfortable with the "atheist" label in the last few years. I don't mind talking about it, because at some level, once you realize that being religious is harmful, one has a moral duty to point this out.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    DarkMatter2525 does some "over the top" bits, but buried in the satire are a lot of very good points. It is rather biting satire that is NSFW.

As for the religious thing, neither wife nor I were ever particularly religious, but have become comfortable with the "atheist" label in the last few years. I don't mind talking about it, because at some level, once you realize that being religious is harmful, one has a moral duty to point this out.
    I have never been labeled religious, except from some feeble minded individuals on here of course, who shall remain nameless, yet they know who they are.
    I am more spiritual than anything, and as far as being a Catholic Christian, that would be the closest religion I ascribe to. I often say I am a "cafeteria Catholic" because I pick and choose what I accept as being the truth.
    I thought you said you and your wife have no problems being Christians and being employed in science.
    The atheistic fanatics on here would say that is impossible and stupid.
    What I find as being somewhat hypocritical and ironic on here is when the atheists claim that the theists "deserve" to be attacked because they have been attacked for so long by the theists. That is a straw man in my eyes.
    And this becomes apparent when an atheists sends their kid to a religious ins ution, and not expect that child to be ripped apart for their beliefs.

Thread Information