San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got them tiny Muslim hands
    But I got a huge cawk tbh

non issue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got the leather back G4 from T-mobile.. pretty nice phone so far. Great price too, at 449.00 with the lease program I didn't pay , not even the taxes, and I can upgrade my phone 3 times in the next 18 months if I choose

God damn S6 Edge is like 8 bills, that
    I picked up the G4 on Saturday. Loving it thus far. This camera is seriously good.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But I got a huge cawk tbh

non issue
    You're not supposed to count the one in your mouth tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not supposed to count the one in your mouth tbh
    I didn't know you and Kool had the same interests

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I picked up the G4 on Saturday. Loving it thus far. This camera is seriously good.
    Yeah, its the best I've used on a phone.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still loving my G3. Not a single problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my wife just got the G4. Good value for the money. I was trying to get her to give it to me by saying "I know that phone is too big for you, so I'll sacrifice and take the G4 and you van have my S6. I truely thing I wouldn't mind the slight downgrade in camera if it meant a bigger screen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my wife just got the G4. Good value for the money. I was trying to get her to give it to me by saying "I know that phone is too big for you, so I'll sacrifice and take the G4 and you van have my S6. I truely thing I wouldn't mind the slight downgrade in camera if it meant a bigger screen.
    The camera in the G4 has actually been rated better than the s6 everywhere I have seen, if I'm understanding you correctly..

Double facepalm...
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    The camera in the G4 has actually been rated better than the s6 everywhere I have seen, if I'm understanding you correctly..
    In a small part because of the camera, and in large part because of the buttons being in the back of the phone, which is great for southpaws such as myself, were I to go back to Android from Windows Phone, the LG G series phone would likely be the route I take... The only thing I'd be missing from Samsung would be the Note's S pen, and even that isn't enough to overcome the lack of microSD expansion and removable battery...

But, unless it dies, I'll be rocking my Lumia 1520 for a while... Good battery life, a damn good camera and a physical camera button keep me around WP... Here is hoping Windows 10 mobile upgrade is a good one...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still loving my G3. Not a single problem.
    The G3 is awesome. The G4 just takes everything about it and does it a bit better, except for the camera which is worlds apart from anything outside of an S6.

The cameras are really close from everything I've read, except in low-light. The G4 is supposed to destroy all comers in low light. f1.8 is no joke. I shoot pretty seriously on the side and a 1.8 lens is a monster.

I've seen them basically put on even terms. The S6 does some things better, but the real kicker for me is the manual controls. I know what I'm doing with a camera, so the ability to manipulate images is going to set me up for using this beast for a long time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a small part because of the camera, and in large part because of the buttons being in the back of the phone, which is great for southpaws such as myself, were I to go back to Android from Windows Phone, the LG G series phone would likely be the route I take... The only thing I'd be missing from Samsung would be the Note's S pen, and even that isn't enough to overcome the lack of microSD expansion and removable battery...

But, unless it dies, I'll be rocking my Lumia 1520 for a while... Good battery life, a damn good camera and a physical camera button keep me around WP... Here is hoping Windows 10 mobile upgrade is a good one...
    For me the deal breaker on the S6 was the battery. After 2 years your batt life takes a nosedive. God forbid you go somewhere without your charger. It's nice to have an immediate backup available.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything I've read has the s6 edging out the g4... I just did a quick Google search and the first three comparisons validated that.

Thread Information