My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Harden proved he's a bona-fide choke artist and always has been....Dwight is still the smiling clown with an extremely LOW IQ...borderline re ..listen to this commercial...they gave this dude 1 one word to use "Better" and he enunciates it like he's in the 6th grade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So which sucks more, being a mental midget or being a DPG-type midget?

U have my perm. to die The Batman's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Harden proved he's a bona-fide choke artist and always has been....Dwight is still the smiling clown with an extremely LOW IQ...borderline re ..listen to this commercial...they gave this dude 1 one word to use "Better" and he enunciates it like he's in the 6th grade

Jeanie offering her body, then Dwight refuses to impregnate the . Rock bottom Kool, rock bottom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jeanie offering her body, then Dwight refuses to impregnate the . Rock bottom Kool, rock bottom.
    The haymaker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea how i ever missed this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4nfrgdEIps#t=168

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just like saying LeBron is a mental midget for a terrible series against Spurs in 2007 and Mavs in 2011.

At some point you add enough talent and a coach who is not Mchale, you win a le for free. See Boston/Laker/Heat les of last a few years. Even Mavs in 2011 benefited greatly from Tyson Chandler and with a physical center to take away defensive pressure, Dirk finally got over the hump.

Howard/Harden is a legit foundation for a le, adding Dirk and they would be contender even with Mchale, replace Mchale with a real coach and they would be favorites.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that's because you don't read all my threads..I posted that before

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Howard/Harden is a legit foundation for a le

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it sounds ridiculous, but obviously some foundations needs more additional pieces than others. Adding a third star like Dirk or Love and they just have so much firepower it would be extremely difficult to stop them, once they have a better coach.

As real knowledgeable fans of the game we need to be able to look beyond initial results to predict the future. Durant/Westbrook, Howard/Harden are all a third star + coach change away from a le. Heck even Amare/Nash of the past was arguably a big shot Rob hip check away from a le because they had an incredibly stacked roster with prime Diaw/Marion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's because you don't read all my threads..I posted that before
    who could possibly have the time, much less the ability, without their eyes bleeding? I'd rather have daily proctology visits than read all your threads

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I know it sounds ridiculous, but obviously some foundations needs more additional pieces than others. Adding a third star like Dirk or Love and they just have so much firepower it would be extremely difficult to stop them, once they have a better coach.
    Let's say they add Love.... not only would that team play even less defense than they already do, it would also be built around three career losers with choking in their DNA.... nobody would be scared of that team, tbh....

Thread Information