Last edited by ace3g; 07-07-2014 at 09:12 PM.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    ty card ty opponent for Conor

Conor is going to destroy Brandao, but it is nice that Conor is finally getting a ranked opponent (even if is is only ranked #15)

Post Count
    they made countdown to this event which was boring as . I decided not to watch all of this.

main event with fighters out of the top10 in the divisions ,,,, face palm dana white

Conor McGregor vs. Diego Brandao - It's pretty clear that I'm a huge Conor fan. He's going to walk through Brandao

Zak mings vs. Gunnar Nelson - Nelson is a legit fighter and is just going to keep moving on up through the rankings

Ian McCall vs. Brad Pickett - close fight, but Uncle Creepy seems to be the best at 125 not named Mighty Mouse or Benevidez

Naoyuki Kotani vs. Norman Parke - Going with the local talent in this one

Post Count
    Conor McGregor vs. Diego Brandao - It's pretty clear that I'm a huge Conor fan. He's going to walk through Brandao

Zak mings vs. Gunnar Nelson - Nelson is a legit fighter and is just going to keep moving on up through the rankings

Ian McCall vs. Brad Pickett - close fight, but Uncle Creepy seems to be the best at 125 not named Mighty Mouse or Benevidez

Naoyuki Kotani vs. Norman Parke - Going with the local talent in this one
    I will just second that

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey heads. My buddy fights on the 25th. Halsey. Start the thread already

Thread Information