Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596 LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 2395
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think it was in that sequence, but i laughed when Mills caught the ball about 21 feet out, literally hopped behind the 3 point line and made the shot
    LeBron's reaction to the shot and the fact that Chalmers once again lost Patty on defense makes me chuckle a bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu cost last years le.
    This little gem was posted right after Manu's dunk.

rascal hasn't posted since.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This little gem was posted right after Manu's dunk.

rascal hasn't posted since.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Making plays for one another. Diaw, the kickout to Mills: a knockdown shooter. Excited about it. Doesn't stop there! Again, Manu recognizes he's hot, gets him the basketball in transition. Another dagger three! And then Leonard says you made the play for Mills; let me make a play for you. In transition, finds Manu, knocks down the shot. A clinic on how to play basketball and how to find the open man.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AND THE BEST PART! WhATABLAIR DOESN'T GET A RING! LMAO Sup whatablair? Still not nervous about having to play the Spurs?
    Still, that would have ended up at Gold & Silver Pawn in 5 years tbh had he been here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs, the champions of the world!

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sorta figured as much when you were defending that Cal Ripken a few days ago. lol
    Hey now...

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in battier, we need to retire his ass and add his name top the list where Derek fisher's name resides

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron's reaction to the shot and the fact that Chalmers once again lost Patty on defense makes me chuckle a bit.

I'm not complaining at all, but I am still shocked how bad Chalmers looked in the Finals. I mean he was pretty useless where as in years past he could at least be relied upon some. I knew he was finished when Norris Cole took most of his minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu cost last years le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think I've seen that guy since

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn June seems like a long ass time already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn June seems like a long ass time already
    That's okay...we're STILL THE CHAMPS!

GO SPURS GO!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's okay...we're STILL THE CHAMPS!

GO SPURS GO!!!!!
    TampaDude had a bunch of epic posts way back in the regular season where he calls the championship against MIA happening. He nailed the call: teams, victor, and even described the revenge factor accurately.

Spurs were having a tough season at that point too, so the confidence was next level steady. I remember reading it and just knowing. Dude has a time machine and a sports almanac over here or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TampaDude had a bunch of epic posts way back in the regular season where he calls the championship against MIA happening. He nailed the call: teams, victor, and even described the revenge factor accurately.

Spurs were having a tough season at that point too, so the confidence was next level steady. I remember reading it and just knowing. Dude has a time machine and a sports almanac over here or something.
    SHHHH...it IS 2015, ya know...

Gotta admit I was a bit worried in the beginning of Game 5. I was so confident that the Spurs were closing it out in 5, that I said I'd buy and wear a LeBron James jersey if Miami won.

First, I was like, "Damn, I guess I'm gonna have to buy that jersey...dammit."
    Then the Spurs started coming back, and I was like, "Big early leads almost never hold up. Hopefully Miami is just playing desperate and shot their wad early. I just hope we didn't dig ourselves too deep a hole."
    Then Kawhi hit that pull-up 3 to give us the lead, and I was like, " yeah! WE GOT THIS! We're gonna be the CHAMPS tonight!"

The 4th quarter of Game 5 was SO enjoyable, because I knew we had it won and were not going to let it slip away this time. Parker, who had been quiet for 3 quarters, went 7 for 7 to slam the door in the 4th and take us home.

Easily the sweetest of the 5 championships, IMHO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SHHHH...it IS 2015, ya know... Gotta admit I was a bit worried in the beginning of Game 5. I was so confident that the Spurs were closing it out in 5, that I said I'd buy and wear a LeBron James jersey if Miami won. First, I was like, "Damn, I guess I'm gonna have to buy that jersey...dammit." Then the Spurs started coming back, and I was like, "Big early leads almost never hold up. Hopefully Miami is just playing desperate and shot their wad early. I just hope we didn't dig ourselves too deep a hole." Then Kawhi hit that pull-up 3 to give us the lead, and I was like, " yeah! WE GOT THIS! We're gonna be the CHAMPS tonight!" The 4th quarter of Game 5 was SO enjoyable, because I knew we had it won and were not going to let it slip away this time. Parker, who had been quiet for 3 quarters, went 7 for 7 to slam the door in the 4th and take us home. Easily the sweetest of the 5 championships, IMHO.
    yeah!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading through this game thread is beautiful. Takes me right back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump , 2 years ago to the day !!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    goes so fast. It seems like yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    goes so fast. It seems like yesterday.
    and it looks like we sold our soul to the devil to play arguably the most flawless dominating series in modern NBA Finals....we haven't won a "legit" playoff series since then..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and it looks like we sold our soul to the devil to play arguably the most flawless dominating series in modern NBA Finals....we haven't won a "legit" playoff series since then..
    Pretty much. And we never played that beautiful basketball ever again. I miss that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    det thread starter

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much. And we never played that beautiful basketball ever again. I miss that.
    Its okay. We lost our right to about anything after 2014. I said if we can bounce back and win the le in a rematch vs Miami, then I would never ever get greedy and demand more championships. Its rare that a championship moment can ever top your first one and we had that.

Thread Information