Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596
Results 2,376 to 2,395 of 2395
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much. And we never played that beautiful basketball ever again. I miss that.
    Me too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump , 2 years ago to the day !!!

That was a wonderful night!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember driving downtown with some buddies after the game and seeing some dude on i35 running down it with a massive spurs Flag, and about 20 people in the back of a jeep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs shall always be the champions in our hearts...............................

but i miss us playing in the finals, hope we have a good offseason, get new blood and be ready to fight again.....

HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a day that was, still remember that game well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a great night...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most pathetic two years ever for any team in history since then...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its okay. We lost our right to about anything after 2014. I said if we can bounce back and win the le in a rematch vs Miami, then I would never ever get greedy and demand more championships. Its rare that a championship moment can ever top your first one and we had that.
    After the tragedy of 2013 one le couldn't be enough to fix it, so it's very much not okay, especially with the last two years that was so dissepointed and underachiever...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After the tragedy of 2013 one le couldn't be enough to fix it, so it's very much not okay, especially with the last two years that was so dissepointed and underachiever...
    No, it was enough. I'm set for life after 2014.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So am I.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not, I'm dying and it kills me Duncan has only 5 with all those dissepointments and miss oportonities...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah man, maybe if we had beaten the Pacers or some weak like that in 2014. But beating down the defending champs and letting the world know who really deserved to win in 2013 was as sweet as a championship can get. And to top it all off I got to watch us win it on our home floor on Father's Day. Will never forget Timmy hugging his crying kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah man, maybe if we had beaten the Pacers or some weak like that in 2014. But beating down the defending champs and letting the world know who really deserved to win in 2013 was as sweet as a championship can get. And to top it all off I got to watch us win it on our home floor on Father's Day. Will never forget Timmy hugging his crying kids.
    You ignoring a lot, i'm not setisfy at all, 2014 might saved me from death, but it's still not enough to take away living with the trauma, embarrassing and devastating feeling that 2013 caused... And those last two underechiver, miss oportonities seasons only add to the hurt and pain...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not, I'm dying and it kills me Duncan has only 5 with all those dissepointments and miss oportonities...
    It hurts me that you are so ing emo and can't spell. Get over it you crybaby, .

"Worst two seasons ever."

Sure, if you are an idiot or re ed......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This, his bull is getting old already...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You can keep acting laid beck and pretend, I'm gonna be real and say the situation how it is, so much underachiever, missing oportonities, cruel destiny...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A night for the true believers. Cir stances forced me to follow the game on a match tracker, you know the type, they refresh in theory every few seconds/minutes. Heat raced to a fair lead. leBron came out like a man possessed. Manu was instrumental in clawing us back bit by bit by halfway through the 2nd, you know the rest. Anyhow a short time later when we went on that amazing run the match tracker froze. I couldn't get it to refresh. I had this feeling maybe something amazing was going on. When it finally did refresh we had just exploded and I could not believe the rapid lead taken. Never got sick of watching the replay ofManu and Patty splashing the Heat during that 'freeze out'.

Thread Information