Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually predicted that, if the spurs were gonna win it last year, Kawhi would need to be finals mvp. This prediction was made a couple weeks b4 the postseason began. In return, I was called a drunk idiot, on here. I was pretty close though?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He has the desire and the work ethic to do great things, his skill set is coming along with leaps and bounds. Caught the tongue sticking out a few times during some of those highlights, must have been channeling his inner Jordan with some of his offensive intensity. I know it was mentioned that he has been put to task watching Jordan/Pippen vids and actually worked with Pippen on some defensive stuff.

Truly an amazingly gifted player with the right at ude.
    When I saw that pull-up three yesterday that's the first thought that came to mind That was straight out of the Scottie Pippen arsenal...

The Journey Is The Reward rudwick's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indubitably!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not coming across as looking any better.
    You are right. He looks 1000 times worse.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not my fault there are so many of you too gutless to stand up and bash the trolls.
    It is what it is. If they want to be fools, I'll call them out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember at the start of the 2nd qtr. and Kawhi had that Alley-oop play and I remembered, that's an RJ play.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember at the start of the 2nd qtr. and Kawhi had that Alley-oop play and I remembered, that's an RJ play.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ridiculous to give Kawhi Finals MVP. Manu was far more important in this series, leading the spurs in plus-minus. Kevin Durant is right. Kawhi is a product of the spurs system, and when the Spurs really needed a bucket, they went to Manu, not Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ridiculous to give Kawhi Finals MVP. Manu was far more important in this series, leading the spurs in plus-minus. Kevin Durant is right. Kawhi is a product of the spurs system, and when the Spurs really needed a bucket, they went to Manu, not Kawhi.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What ing games were you watching?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe, but I doubt Manu is upset about it. He should have been FMVP or co-FMVP in 2005 too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not my fault there are so many of you too gutless to stand up and bash the trolls.
    It is what it is. If they want to be fools, I'll call them out.
    Then don't pretend you're any better. Accept that your behavior is just as bad as theirs and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best feeling ever

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best feeling ever
    You rarely see him smile!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And when they really needed a stop they went to Manu, too...right? Leonard was the best player on both ends, he led in scoring and rebounding the Spurs in the Finals.
    You're saying Manu was the guy who was putting on a defensive clinic against Wade, who made Lebron work on both ends, who was rebounding like a beast, who was scoring efficiently...
    Damn I love how Manu regained his game and confidence this season and played so well in playoffs but when I read people like you, who underestimates the effort and awesome job of other Spurs players like Leonard (obviously the fans can discuss about importance, relevance, but say was ridiculous to give Kawhi FMVP...), people who thinks nobody in this team deserves nothing except Manu, I begin to understand the Manu-haters not because of Manu, just because his pathetic fans.
    I wouldn't say your low level of understanding makes you an idiot but I found this for you
    Last edited by wildchild; 06-16-2014 at 11:05 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH I'm getting a little tired of the stupid things about if Leonard deserves the recognition or he has a mental disorder, tired about Tony/Manu/Kawhi/Pop/FO haters...Why we can't celebrate the fifth, the amazing Spurs basketball of the season, the cultural diversity of this team which represents the cultural diversity of the city, and just be happy for the team and this kid...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The feels I feel today about Kawhi is exactly the same kind of feeling I had about Manu when I was 12 ing years old...

Manu, Timmy, Tony, Kawhi, Bruce...My favorite players of All time.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep watching the video of him receiving the MVP award over and over, that's my favorite moment of the Celebration. Im really happy for him.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice vid.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep watching the video of him receiving the MVP award over and over, that's my favorite moment of the Celebration. Im really happy for him.
    When you look at Manu, you see he is so happy for Leonard. Just makes me smile....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you look at Manu, you see he is so happy for Leonard. Just makes me smile....
    It's been an incredible run man, I'm somehow at ease now that we're the Champs, i put so much time into this team since Kawhi came, and after their Game 7 lost last year i feel just as happy as the players now that they redeem themselves. The Spurs are a part of my life . I've been a fan since 2002 but never been so entwined as i have before.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been an incredible run man, I'm somehow at ease now that we're the Champs, i put so much time into this team since Kawhi came, and after their Game 7 lost last year i feel just as happy as the players now that they redeem themselves. The Spurs are a part of my life . I've been a fan since 2002 but never been so entwined as i have before.
    Well said. Been along since 1979. ENJOY IT!!!! Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax, It's just a game... But we better win!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love watching two of the idiots I hate (nearly) the most fighting with each other.
    Is it that a mirror you are watching?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it that a mirror you are watching?
    Argentina Loves Nazis. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thread Information