Literally crying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw WCF Game 6 last night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't getting any older. In fact, it's getting better with each summer day!

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The day Timmy retires should be a holiday, at least for the people of San Antonio

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hail, hail the mighty Spurs! Yes this is one magnificent summer!

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Literally crying.
    Legacy...meet the future...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bonner >Kobe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw WCF Game 6 last night
    I was just watching it on my phone this AM/PM. Nice way to kill time on my morning/evening commute

That was such a great game. I still found myself reacting as if I was watching it for the first time lol. It was a fun game to watch. Aside from listening to Reggie Miller, it was great. Tim/Manu were not going to let the team lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've felt like this every day since June 15th!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    June 15, 2014! A date etched in my mind........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was just watching it on my phone this AM/PM. Nice way to kill time on my morning/evening commute

That was such a great game. I still found myself reacting as if I was watching it for the first time lol. It was a fun game to watch. Aside from listening to Reggie Miller, it was great. Tim/Manu were not going to let the team lose.
    Probably the best game of the playoffs, and I'm talking about every other team's series' too! Down to the damn wire!! A win would get us the revenge we needed against a team that has had our number for the past 3 seasons, but more importantly a win would send us back to the FINALS to avenge 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a ing beautiful journey this team took us on. From the gut-wrenching defeat of 2013 to the very emotional game 5 of this years finals. I love this team :

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WE THE CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPS!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably the best game of the playoffs, and I'm talking about every other team's series' too! Down to the damn wire!! A win would get us the revenge we needed against a team that has had our number for the past 3 seasons, but more importantly a win would send us back to the FINALS to avenge 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a ing beautiful journey this team took us on. From the gut-wrenching defeat of 2013 to the very emotional game 5 of this years finals. I love this team :
    The sequence of Kawhi getting that huge block/steal on Westbrook followed by Tim getting the roll on the other end. Just beautiful...probably my favorite play of these playoffs and maybe ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The sequence of Kawhi getting that huge block/steal on Westbrook followed by Tim getting the roll on the other end. Just beautiful...probably my favorite play of these playoffs and maybe ever.
    Yep....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH, it was worth dropping Game 2 of the Finals just so we could close it out in Game 5 and celebrate in front of the home crowd. It was a PERFECT ending to the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every time I'm confronted with a major problem in my life, I just remember that the Spurs are NBA champions, and everything becomes okay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup, plus tim's reaction after he gets the roll.....i think we all felt the same way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quick story...the Fourth of July weekend my wife and two boys and some other family members went to this Western themed ranch in Ruidoso, New Mexico that includes a barbeque. There were about 400 people there. In keeping with the Western theme, they picked a kid to ring the dinner bell to start the barbeque. They picked my 11 year old son. The host chatted up my son on the side before he rang the bell to get some info, like where he was from to introduce him to the crowd. When the host introduced my son and told the crowd he was "from San Antonio, home of the NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs!!!", the crowd erupted in applause!!! There were even a few that gave a standing ovation! Great to be a lifelong Spurs fan!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH, it was worth dropping Game 2 of the Finals just so we could close it out in Game 5 and celebrate in front of the home crowd. It was a PERFECT ending to the season.
    This. I've thought about how great it would have been to sweep and then I remember that we would have had to celebrate on the road. Worked out perfectly. So much sweeter winning it in front of your own fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did all of that really happen? Why yes it did. The Spurs are the got damn champs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just checked Google...yup, we're still the champs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. I've thought about how great it would have been to sweep and then I remember that we would have had to celebrate on the road. Worked out perfectly. So much sweeter winning it in front of your own fans.
    Celebrating on the road would have been fine since that was almost the case in 2013. But still, it was sweet winning at home.

Thread Information