Arsenal FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Chelsea will win this in 15 imho, with Diego Costa and Cesc joining them... they stacked, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Chelsea will win this in 15 imho, with Diego Costa and Cesc joining them... they stacked, tbh.
    1. hopefully Diego stays healthy; h gets hurt easily, and he has yet to face Stoke and Crystal Palace
    2. regas is overrated, and it's not like he is gonna play reguarly under Mourinho

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Easier schedule than last year. There isn't a stretch that stands out like last year and that crazy stretch with Liverpool and other good teams that are slipping my mind.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Easier schedule than last year. There isn't a stretch that stands out like last year and that crazy stretch with Liverpool and other good teams that are slipping my mind.

Feb + March + Injuries to key players = killed Arsenal's le chase. While they are fkn wankers, they ran out of luck during the toughest segment of the le chase. If they didn't lay eggs at Anfield at S ford Bridge then Arsenal win a local double.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Feb + March + Injuries to key players = killed Arsenal's le chase. While they are fkn wankers, they ran out of luck during the toughest segment of the le chase. If they didn't lay eggs at Anfield at S ford Bridge then Arsenal win a local double.
    FA Cup + CL + difficult EPL schedule + lack of depth + the frog overplaying people = people getting worn out and/or being injured. You need depth to win this league because of how demanding participating in all those tourneys and the difficulty of the schedule. Liverpool looked great last year because they barely participated in and just focused in trying to win the league but their lack of defense ultimately did them in. Man City won because of their crazy depth even with Aguero being out for like 75% of the year and Yaya going crazy.

I'm still not sold on Arsenal and I think last year Ramsey made them look better because Ramsey was going ham. He went out, the team tried to hold on for a while but then everything went to .

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    FA Cup + CL + difficult EPL schedule + lack of depth + the frog overplaying people = people getting worn out and/or being injured. You need depth to win this league because of how demanding participating in all those tourneys and the difficulty of the schedule. Liverpool looked great last year because they barely participated in and just focused in trying to win the league but their lack of defense ultimately did them in. Man City won because of their crazy depth even with Aguero being out for like 75% of the year and Yaya going crazy.

I'm still not sold on Arsenal and I think last year Ramsey made them look better because Ramsey was going ham. He went out, the team tried to hold on for a while but then everything went to .
    I just think that the team has got to stop taking turns in being injured and we'll mount a good challenge. You saw how the team tried to hold on as much as they could. They came two games short of winning the le... Of course Özil showing up in big games is another matter but how can he enhance his big-game balls if he's wanking in the therapy bed

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So, which EPL team am I gonna root for this season?

I kid I kid

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    I just think that the team has got to stop taking turns in being injured and we'll mount a good challenge. You saw how the team tried to hold on as much as they could. They came two games short of winning the le... Of course Özil showing up in big games is another matter but how can he enhance his big-game balls if he's wanking in the therapy bed
    Arsenal's physios are a joke, which is why they hired that American in the German national team. They should have hired the Phoenix Suns medical staff. I can't tell if they were getting injured by misfortune, being overplayed or not being correctly prepared by the medical staff... or maybe it's a mix of things. Abou Diaby probably represents what's wrong with the physios.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    1. hopefully Diego stays healthy; h gets hurt easily, and he has yet to face Stoke and Crystal Palace
    2. regas is overrated, and it's not like he is gonna play reguarly under Mourinho
    Chelsea have enough dept at this position, so no worry. RvP was also very injury prone in his early days but now dude is tough like a rock. Cesc performed below his real level through his tenure in Barcelona but I believe he'll pick up his old form when he's back in the premier league, and neither of them cost Chelsea more than 30m

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    Man City are my tip to win... They are not throwing money at overrated players like Fabregas, Liverpool can't win with Suarez and Sturridge alone, United's strikers are bordering TOSB territory and Arsenal are Arsenal. I think Arsenal could nab second if they spend money wisely and not waste it all on a panic buy at the last minute just to get the fans off Wenger's back.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

United

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    BTW, it's Premier...

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Spain
    Post Count
    Queens Park Rangers is a cool name.

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    Time to bump this thing. Almost time .

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    It's coming

My Team
    Spain
    Post Count
    Is Wigan not in the top level?

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    Is Wigan not in the top level?
    They were from 2005 to 2013, but were relegated in 2013 two days after winning the FA Cup. They narrowly missed out on promotion back to the premier league last year and hopefully this year they'll do it.

My Team
    Spain
    Post Count
    They were from 2005 to 2013, but were relegated in 2013 two days after winning the FA Cup. They narrowly missed out on promotion back to the premier league last year and hopefully this year they'll do it.
    Oooh! Best of luck getting back up. Man, we play Crystal Palace--why does that team sound like a seedy Old Town Vegas hotel?

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    Oooh! Best of luck getting back up. Man, we play Crystal Palace--why does that team sound like a seedy Old Town Vegas hotel?
    Thanks. Arsenal should beat Crystal Palace easy enough, but then again Arsenal don't always do things the easy way...

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    So ing pumped to get Soccer Saturday back.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    So ing pumped to get Soccer Saturday back.
    You and me both. I miss those heartattacks you get when the guy covering your game starts shouting.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I miss those heartattacks you get when the guy covering your game starts shouting.
    I ing hate that

Thread Information