Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    As I mentioned somewhere back there, keep an eye out for Nick Chubb, I saw...IT...early on.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Starting RB's who also returns kicks, hmmmm?

Timmy Brown Ball State/Eagles
    Ollie Matson USF/Cards, Rams
    Gale Sayers Kansas/Bears
    Brian Westbrook Villanova/Eagles
    Terry Metcalf LBST/Cards
    Eric Metcallf Texas/Browns
    Reggie Bush USC/NFL
    Abner Haynes NTST/Chiefs
    Mercury Morris WTS/Dolphins

Who am I missing?
    You are in a different era dumbass.

The pros do NOT want their RBs hurt ya old got. And notice the RBs are skat backs. Quite an uninformed discussion from a poster who knows nothing about football.

You are in a different era dumbass.

The pros do NOT want their RBs hurt ya old got. And notice the RBs are skat backs. Quite an uninformed discussion from a poster who knows nothing about football.
    Since ya just can't leave me alone. Here's your bone.

Who was talking about the pros ya dumb ass? I was talking about McCafffery, ok stupid? See where I mentioned Gurley and Fournette?

Stupid, your football knowledge vs mine, hahahaha~~~~~~~ ya little I can talk about players you have never even heard of, and what did I say about Derrick Henry right here in this thread?

Dude, you are going to be following me around aren't ya?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Since ya just can't leave me alone. Here's your bone.

Who was talking about the pros ya dumb ass? I was talking about McCafffery, ok stupid? See where I mentioned Gurley and Fournette?

Stupid, your football knowledge vs mine, hahahaha~~~~~~~ ya little I can talk about players you have never even heard of, and what did I say about Derrick Henry right here in this thread?

Dude, you are going to be following me around aren't ya?
    Its NOW the same with college on the whole you frkn idiot.
    Times have changed.

I can assure you Stanford would rather not have him back there. With deep college teams there are a bunch of good athletes on the special teams. McCaffery may have instructions to duck and cover (if needed) or not bring it out. It's a very tough decision because as we have seen he has the capability of going almost untouched.

You
    will notice when college or even pro teams get in very tough spots (playoffs) where they need to break one, they might put their best returner back who very often is the RB.

You are welcome.
    Mr. Ima gonna bet on Dallas against Carolina because Dallas will beat them straight up. ~~~~sheeeesh~~~~ ok?

Its NOW the same with college on the whole you frkn idiot.
    Times have changed.

I can assure you Stanford would rather not have him back there. With deep college teams there are a bunch of good athletes on the special teams. McCaffery may have instructions to duck and cover (if needed) or not bring it out. It's a very tough decision because as we have seen he has the capability of going almost untouched.

You
    will notice when college or even pro teams get in very tough spots (playoffs) where they need to break one, they might put their best returner back who very often is the RB.

You are welcome.
    Mr. Ima gonna bet on Dallas against Carolina because Dallas will beat them straight up. ~~~~sheeeesh~~~~ ok?

Why do you waste anyones time telling them what we all know? Stupid, the Skins would put Darrell Green back there once in awhile.

Come on guy, sheesh~~~~~~~

Would ya believe the Browns used Jim Brown on kickoff returns? A FB returning kickoffs????

Speaking of which, what FB ran back a punt and a kickoff for a TD in the pros, well?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Why do you waste anyones time telling them what we all know? Stupid, the Skins would put Darrell Green back there once in awhile.

Come on guy, sheesh~~~~~~~

Would ya believe the Browns used Jim Brown on kickoff returns? A FB returning kickoffs????

Speaking of which, what FB ran back a punt and a kickoff for a TD in the pros, well?
    FB...

Fullbacks in the NFL are NOW lead blockers ya dumb old coot. Get your head out of your ass.

FB...

Fullbacks in the NFL are NOW lead blockers ya dumb old coot. Get your head out of your ass.
    Stupid, you brought up pro football, ok, so answer my question.

What FB ran back a kickoff over 100 yards and also scored on a punt return, well? And what does right now have to do with anything stupid?

Dude, are you really dumb enought to think anyone is talking FB's in todays NFL, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oregon and Devon Allen. As know (or should) Allen ran in the Olympics and was the best 110hurdler in the USA. Well back in the early 60's Oregon had another great white 110 hurdler who also played WR for the Ducks named Jerry Tarr. He was also the best 110 hurdler in the USA.

The Broncos brought him in, a bust.

110 hurdlers and football.

Earl McCullouch USC....ran on a WR 4x1 with O.J.
    Rod Woodson Purdue
    Willie Gault, Jabari Greer Tennessee
    James Owens UCLA
    Todd Gurley in HS
    Gene Washington Mich St
    Quardry Ismail Syracuse
    Tyrone Wheatley Mich
    Reyna Thompson Baylor
    Mel Renfro Oregon

Last edited by Avante; 09-15-2016 at 04:16 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Stupid, you brought up pro football, ok, so answer my question.

What FB ran back a kickoff over 100 yards and also scored on a punt return, well? And what does right now have to do with anything stupid?

Dude, are you really dumb enought to think anyone is talking FB's in todays NFL, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yes I really think you are dumb enough to do this.

I had rather long drawn out discussion with you about Johnny Unitas. You had not a clue that the NFL had become much more of a passing league. It was like talking to a crumbling Egyptian pyramid asking where all the Pharoahs had gone.

Yes I really think you are dumb enough to do this.

I had rather long drawn out discussion with you about Johnny Unitas. You had not a clue that the NFL had become much more of a passing league. It was like talking to a crumbling Egyptian pyramid asking where all the Pharoahs had gone.
    As ya totally ignore my question.

Dude, will you ever figure this out? I've been into this stuff since those Johnny U days, where he had Ray Berry, John Mackay and the first great receiving RB Lenny Moore, all of them in the HOF. Remember Colts cornerback Lenny Lyles who was called the fastest player in the NFL until Bullet Bob showed up. Lyles like Johnny U also from Louisville.

Do you really think a dumbass like you can tell me anything at all about this stuff? Stupid, talk to me about that Mel Anthony and "Squirmin' " Sherman Lewis RB duo at Michigan, how about Johnny Rodgers at Nebraska?

Stupid, why do you fight this so damn hard, why not cool your and learn something, ok?

Dummy, remember the old SWC when it was lilly white, of course ya don't. Remember the Dallas Texans, New York ans, LA Chargers, Boston Patriots, of course ya don't.

Why not pick my brain and learn things instead of the constant hassle?
    Last edited by Avante; 09-15-2016 at 06:59 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    As ya totally ignore my question.

Dude, will you ever figure this out? I've been into this stuff since those Johnny U days, where he had Ray Berry, John Mackay and the first great receiving RB Lenny Moore, all of them in the HOF. Remember Colts cornerback Lenny Lyles who was called the fastest player in the NFL until Bullet Bob showed up. Lyles like Johnny U also from Louisville.

Do you really think a dumbass like you can tell me anything at all about this stuff? Stupid, talk to me about that Mel Anthony and "Squirmin' " Sherman Lewis RB duo at Michigan, how about Johnny Rodgers at Nebraska?

Stupid, why do you fight this so damn hard, why not cool your and learn something, ok?

Dummy, remember the old SWC when it was lilly white, of course ya don't. Remember the Dallas Texans, New York ans, LA Chargers, Boston Patriots, of course ya don't.

Why not pick my brain and learn things instead of the constant hassle?
    If you would just think for one second I might be able to teach you something more profound than a list of names.

Will you please look at the list of receivers and the number of catches per game and think why are those old timers you mention are so far behind today's game. I could actually teach you more than memorizing ... no I probably could not. There is so much for you to learn.

If you would just think for one second I might be able to teach you something more profound than a list of names.

Will you please look at the list of receivers and the number of catches per game and think why are those old timers you mention are so far behind today's game. I could actually teach you more than memorizing ... no I probably could not. There is so much for you to learn.
    What could a guy like you possibly teach anyone about football who has seen far more of the game than you have, well?

And what do I need to know that I don't, well?

Been into this a long time and I need to know...????

Why ya fight this like ya do is a mystery to me, I'd want to learn things. Remember Jerry Levias the first negro to play in the old SWC, of course not. Remember Choo Choo Winters at Nebraska, of course not. Wanna talk Hiawatha Francisco at ND, oh yeah, ya can't.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-15-2016 at 09:46 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What could a guy like you possibly teach anyone about football who has seen far more of the game than you have, well?

And what do I need to know that I don't, well?

Been into this a long time and I need to know...????

Why ya fight this like ya do is a mystery to me, I'd want to learn things. Remember Jerry Levias the first negro to play in the old SWC, of course not. Remember Choo Choo Winters at Nebraska, of course not. Wanna talk Hiawatha Francisco at ND, oh yeah, ya can't.
    Names facts, names facts, names facts...

No analysis, no critical thinking. The Navy, rape young girls, become a Life Insurance salesman.... Your life is complete.

Completely hollow....

Names facts, names facts, names facts...

No analysis, no critical thinking. The Navy, rape young girls, become a Life Insurance salesman.... Your life is complete.

Completely hollow....
    Then there is always reality.

Would beat a sick ass pedo to death.
    HEALTH insurance salesman.
    Can talk circles around you and everyone else here when it comes to all levels of football.

Dude, tell me something I don't know about football that I need to know, well?

Critical thinking, hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, who was that FB who ran back a KO/punt for a score, well? Dude, how about...I don't know...ok?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Dude, tell me something I don't know about football that I need to know, well?

Critical thinking, hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Still no answer.
    Whats with the dearth (lack of; for HEALTH insurance salesmen) of black FG kickers?

Names facts, names facts, names facts....
    Zero analysis. You got nothing.

You are are a hard wired 67 year old. You never learned to think and it's way past your ability now. You are a dusty old Almanac.

The game of football unless you are a coach/current player is all about the who, what, where and when. The great games, teams, players, is football. When it comes to that I have no equal and it should be real obvious.

Still no answer.
    Whats with the dearth (lack of; for HEALTH insurance salesmen) of black FG kickers?

Names facts, names facts, names facts....
    Zero analysis. You got nothing.

You are are a hard wired 67 year old. You never learned to think and it's way past your ability now. You are a dusty old Almanac.
    Dude, if I got nothing then how come all you do here is follow me around? I tried to just ignore your stupidity but you STILL followed me around, ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE MORE TIME

What can a dummy like you tell me about football that I need to know that I don't know already well?

Dude, who was that FB that ran back a KO/punt for a TD, well?

Poor little guy, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'd just ignore the idiot but as I found out the little freak would STILL follow me around, yep, like so many others here he's owned.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-15-2016 at 10:40 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You are a steam engine competing with a dragster.

Its just silly for you to even attempt to think. You need to ignore me again. It's too much for you. We both know our multiplication tables. Wow!

Think you old pedo, think...

You are a steam engine competing with a dragster.

Its just silly for you to even attempt to think. You need to ignore me again. It's too much for you. We both know our multiplication tables. Wow!

Think you old pedo, think...
    All I see is some idiot who can't answer anything I ask him. Who makes Avante his thing to do here.

You come off a boring little who knows..0...about the game of football who just can't stand the fact I know all this stuff you don't.

I won't ignore ya anymore, watching you begging for a bone is too sad. Besides it's more fun slapping your dumb ass around.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    All I see is some idiot who can't answer anything I ask him. Who makes Avante his thing to do here.

You come off a boring little who knows..0...about the game of football who just can't stand the fact I know all this stuff you don't.

I won't ignore ya anymore, watching you begging for a bone is too sad. Besides it's more fun slapping your dumb ass around.
    70-80% of the NFL are black athletes. 0% are FG kickers. Why? Just guess, anything you old fart?

70-80% of the NFL are black athletes. 0% are FG kickers. Why? Just guess, anything you old fart?
    It works like this little guy.

Ya don't totally ignore a question by asking a question, ok? If ya don't know who that FB was who returned the KO/punt to score then say so, ok?

Watch and learn.

Dummy...I don't know Avante.
    Avante....I knew that.

See how it works, and then ya ask me a question, ok ya little ?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It works like this ya little guy.

Ya don't totally ignore a question by asking a question, ok? If ya don't know who that FB wa who returned the KO/puntto score then say so, ok?

Watch and learn.

Dummy...I don't know Avante.
    Avante....I knew that.

See how it works, and then ya ask me a question, ok ya little ?
    I ask the questions.
    You only know your ABCs. You can't string words together to posit anything of interest.
    So this is how we play the game. We don't ask what is the 23 rd letter in the alphabet is. We write a song.
    Get it? You like music. So play chess, not tic-tac-toe.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I ask the questions.
    You only know your ABCs. You can't string words together to posit anything of interest.
    So this is how we play the game. We don't ask what is the 23 rd letter in the alphabet is. We write a song.
    All that to get out of saying...

Dummy.... ok ok ok ok, I don't know who that FB was.............. ok?

Hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I ask the questions.

Answer my question. You claim to know everything. Just answer it.

Thread Information