Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    Add National Champion to the resume now

Add National Champion to the resume now
    Yep, he's got a hard act to follow. What more could he have done?

But.....I do see Fournette, Elliott being better NFL backs. Henry simply soesn't have the quicks/agilty needed. Not that some team won't use him as just a power guy.

At the college level his size/power is too much,that won't be the case in the NFL. Really curious about what his 40 will be at the combine.

As we all know all these NFL backs were big studs at the HS level. But, to watch Derrick Henry playing HS football, wow!!!! I'm dead serious when I say.....imagine a grown man playing backyard football vs grade school kids. It really was that dramatic, actually comical.

Noel Devine, Reggie Bush, Sam McGuffie HS highlights ....stunning, but that was more about speed and quicks, Henry was just about being too big and fast.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    how does avante have 34k posts? i'm starting to think he wasn't a troll all along...but just a sad man.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    how does avante have 34k posts? i'm starting to think he wasn't a troll all along...but just a sad man.
    I figured out he was just a sad old man about 20k of his posts ago

I figured out he was just a sad old man about 20k of his posts ago
    As this freak follows me everywhere I go, hahahaha!!!!!!!

Dude, 41,000 posts?

What football fan with over 50 years of experience needs to troll?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    As this freak follows me everywhere I go, hahahaha!!!!!!!

Dude, 41,000 posts?
    Yeah 41k over the course of ten years. (Holy exactly ten years)

You've got 33k posts over the course of 3 1/2 years and that's not counting your Razon user name posts.

Yeah 41k over the course of ten years. (Holy exactly ten years)

You've got 33k posts over the course of 3 1/2 years and that's not counting your Razon user name posts.

You've been following others around bugging them for ...10 YEARS.......what a sad sad little you are.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    You've been following others around bugging them for ...10 YEARS.......what a sad sad little you are.
    Neh, I don't follow you or anyone else around. But we all know what a sad pathetic old piece of you are...begging for someone anyone to tell you that your knowledge of stupid things is awesome.

Now I'll let you get back to your usual: complain about me then make another stupid list of athletes that nobody here cares about

Neh, I don't follow you or anyone else around. But we all know what a sad pathetic old piece of you are...begging for someone anyone to tell you that your knowledge of stupid things is awesome.

Now I'll let you get back to your usual: complain about me then make another stupid list of athletes that nobody here cares about
    Little man, you do follow me around so stop lying, got it? And it's not about complaining about you as much as it is being tired of you, ok? You are just too damn stupid to make anything interesting. You get in the way, with your stupidity. You're just a nuisance. So you can't talk about the things I can, bummer.

Stupid, you have any idea at all how dumb this was...."Chubb only averaged".....well? Stupid, the guy was just a freshman, did you really think he'd never play another game......hahahaha!!!!!!!! You saw the...SEASON...he had.

Dude, go bother those more down there on your level, ok?

I post a thread talking about just how great Derrick Henry could be, so what's the guy do, yep...HEISMAN, but look at you, ya can't....good call...oh no ya have to try to find something wrong, what a prick.

My ATS picks up over 3000 the last two seasons, but here you are....well back in 2013....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Avante; 01-19-2016 at 03:07 PM.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol three days later

Lol three days later
    Why don't you grow up Blake and stop trying to see who can bother, ok ya dumb ?

Dude, stop being a little pest, ok amigo? Sorry that I'm a long time football fan, that seems to bug you, why I don't know.

But, as ya saw with this thread unlike you I can talk about all of it. I knew about Henry when he was in HS.

How many TD's wil the PAC12 have in the NFL Championship games?

Gronk Arizona
    Palmer USC
    Stewart Oregon
    Anderson Cal
    Stephan Taylor Stanford
    Brock Osweiler ASU

Anyone remember Devon Allen who as a frosh at Oregon won the NCAA and the USA 110hh***, then got injured playing football for Ducks? Well he's back now, and looked great taking second (hit the last hurdle) Saturday at a meet in Arkansas. He exploded out of the blocks.

Keep an eye on this guy in 2016.

*** an NCAA frosh winning our Nationals is a rarity.

Last edited by Avante; 02-02-2016 at 06:36 PM.

The third fastest (fastest footballer) HSer in the nation Devin Duvernay will take his 10.27 speed to Baylor. How fast is a 10.27?

Deion Sanders 10.26
    Bo Jackson 10.33....he toyed with track, he was faster than that.
    Herschel Walker 10.23

...at the NCAA level.

Last edited by Avante; 02-03-2016 at 02:27 AM.

Ya wanna see something unique? A rarity?

Check it out.

His 10.07 for 100m is the fastest time ever ran by a white American, as is his 6.52 60. If he runs a 9.99 this season he will be only the second white sprinter to do so. Frances Christophe LeMaitre the first.
    Last edited by Avante; 07-22-2016 at 01:10 AM.

James Conner a 250 pound running back out of Pitt will be Da Man in 2016 if he can stay healthy. This guy is a stud.

Him and Nick Chubb that is.

Penn State has had....

Franco Harris
    Lenny Moore
    Curt Warner
    Lydell Mitc
    John Cappelletti
    Larry Johnson

..and now...

Speaking of Oregon footballer/trackster Devon Allen, he won our Oly trials and is headed to Rio.

Back in the early 60's the Ducks had another white footballer/hurdler named Jerry Tarr. all he would do is end up ranked number one in the world.

Penn State has had....

Franco Harris
    Lenny Moore
    Curt Warner
    Lydell Mitc
    John Cappelletti
    Larry Johnson

..and now...

Blair Thomas went there too if I am correct, bad in the NFL but what a college RB he was. BTW Curt Warner is slept on, great running back in the 80's to say the least. Penn State Breeds RB's.....

Yep, there was Thomas and Ki-Jana Carter. Linebackers and RB's at Penn State. Then there's Syracuse with....

Jim Brown...first Brown to have a 1000 yard season.
    Ernie Davis...first black Heisman winner
    Floyd Little...first Bronco to have a 1000 yard season.
    Larry Csonka...first Dolphin to have a 1000 yard season.
    Jim Nance...first Pat to have a 1000 yard season, a college wrestler.
    Joe Morris...first Giant to have a 1000 yard season.
    Last edited by Avante; 07-22-2016 at 12:28 PM.

The fact he returns kicks is why no other RB compares to McCaffery in 2016, if he stays healthy...Heisman~

Starting RB's returning kicks a rarity anymore. Yes I know Gurly, Fournette, a few others.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The fact he returns kicks is why no other RB compares to McCaffery in 2016, if he stays healthy...Heisman~

Starting RB's returning kicks a rarity anymore. Yes I know Gurly, Fournette, a few others.

So it's astounding teams don't want their starting RBs in a car accident...

Starting RB's who also returns kicks, hmmmm?

Timmy Brown Ball State/Eagles
    Ollie Matson USF/Cards, Rams
    Gale Sayers Kansas/Bears
    Brian Westbrook Villanova/Eagles
    Terry Metcalf LBST/Cards
    Eric Metcallf Texas/Browns
    Reggie Bush USC/NFL
    Abner Haynes NTST/Chiefs
    Mercury Morris WTS/Dolphins

Who am I missing?

Thread Information