San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    So are you and Slomo ing? You cried to him about a girl snorting my balls and he deleted a legit thread...is your home sex life that horrible bro? You need to be worried about your own dam kids...and the she bout to get into ;-)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    been waiting for this one for awhile. I still have love for Beyond Thunderdome, just too bad George Miller was too distraught to really direct it when friend and co-producer Byron Kennedy died in pre-production. Apparently Miller still directed the action sequences, which were great, but that was mainly it.

So it's great to see Miller fully invested and back in the saddle, just sucks Mel Gibson isn't apart of it.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yeah...I wish Mel was there in some capacity too...but Hardy is a perfect fit.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hardy's an awesome fit but what the mother is charlize theron's purpose? Rhetorical question, to draw in some females, just a shame as it's such a safe little fill in that'll most definitely only hold the plot back

btw, Road Warrior was the only good one

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    the one sheet was dropped recently, digging it.

they got character posters out now as well. the one below is the new bad guy, which is the ing Toe Cutter from the original but in a new role.

trailer will be out very soon. damn i've been waiting a long time for a new Mad Max, even without Mel, George Miller crosses that line between genius and ing weird, so can't wait.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Can't believe we have to wait until next summer.

Dammit.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Mad Max movies were the most intense movies i've seen in my life. I did like the 2nd one better though.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Road Warrior was the only good one tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looks promising.

Name
    Casey G.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    TAMU-CC Islanders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Great ing ad. Bonus points on Tom Hardy (that could've been a bust with many other choices) but big ing minus on Charlize Theron. I'm so damn sick of seeing her. And unfortunately I can already see this trying to split the heroes 50/50 male and female just to appeal to more. It's going to suck if there's too much focus on those hotties

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    I guess it's not too bad since she's shaving her head for a little more nitty and gritty. Also, Tom Hardy better continue the at ude that Gibson had, that don't give a cold as ice at ude. Apparently this is gonna be set between the first two

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    fapfapfapfap

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought it was "Furry Road" and was a rated X flick where Max is mad because some rogue biker gang pins him down and takes turns running up his dirty, furry turd factory.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Road Warrior was the only good one tbh
    But so utterly ridiculous upon even a cursory examination. It was on the cable here the other day and of course I jockeyed right on in.

And the irony is palpable. The (killing) is spot on, but, the (living) is just embarrassing. So damn eyed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    But so utterly ridiculous upon even a cursory examination. It was on the cable here the other day and of course I jockeyed right on in.

And the irony is palpable. The (killing) is spot on, but, the (living) is just embarrassing. So damn eyed.
    Speak English, got. You're trying too hard

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Speak English, got. You're trying too hard
    The killing is accurate for the crisis that has taken root in this society. Wholesale rape & murder, torture, sudden death, rampant vengeance, but, the every day life doesn't match the set up. There is no gasoline save the compound but, yet the bad guys boogie on down there en masse (every ing vehicle running makes the daily trip), revving their engines and carrying on till all hours. The women in the compound are all running around in exact braids and techno hair styles and cuts with great makeup and trendy battle gear.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    The killing is accurate for the crisis that has taken root in this society. Wholesale rape & murder, torture, sudden death, rampant vengeance, but, the every day life doesn't match the set up. There is no gasoline save the compound but, yet the bad guys boogie on down there en masse (every ing vehicle running makes the daily trip), revving their engines and carrying on till all hours. The women in the compound are all running around in exact braids and techno hair styles and cuts with great makeup and trendy battle gear.
    The gasoline aspect, yeah, but the style and crazy at udes of the characters totally give the movie a unique flavor

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

i was lurking earlier and watched ace3g's posting. just been caught up in other bs.

looks wild. i love the look of it, but the clip is definitely an overload of insane images so I'm not sure how it all fits, guess we'll just have to wait it out. it looks to have more of a fever dream feel than the first 3, but with all the digital tools available, I'm sure Miller wanted to take everything into a new direction.

kind of bummed out to see the V8 Interceptor getting trashed early on. If that's true, I don't see this as much of a prequel before Road Warrior as a re-imagining. ing Miller, he has one of the greatest cars in cinematic history yet it's gotten ed ever since the original movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Hey, I have a damn issue after watching it again. Where's the ing roads? All I saw was baron wasteland.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey, I have a damn issue after watching it again. Where's the ing roads? All I saw was baron wasteland.
    the roads, including Fury Road, are metaphorical.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    the roads, including Fury Road, are metaphorical.
    You know what wasn't metaphorical? The roads in The Road Warrior.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You know what wasn't metaphorical? The roads in The Road Warrior. Were roads paved after civilization fell?
    you haven't seen the new movie so you don't know if there are roads in some places and not in others.

Thread Information