Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought this cast had potential to be a really good season of bb, but it has sucked. The two HOH's have ruined it. It's allowing floaters like Jocasta and Victoria to stay in the game. Also might be the most annoying cast ever, especially Frankie, Jocasta, and Kristen.
    I think this week is the last of the two HOH's at least. btw, It is Christine not Kristen.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't care who wins I just want Frankie to be evicted. I can't stand this guy he is a hardcore flamer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hopefully cbs's website has next episode up soon. It isnt airing til 2 a.m. where i live

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hopefully cbs's website has next episode up soon. It isnt airing til 2 a.m. where i live
    Trust me you didn't miss anything that episode was a waste of time. They kept Zach and evicted Jocasta. Caleb became HOH and took out Hayden. The episode pretty much solidifies that the bomb squad aka detonators will be ruling the house until they are forced to compete against each. Terrible season but this is all on Grodner for creating the 2 HOH crap. It practically makes it almost impossible to break up a huge alliance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Donnie probably gets evicted this week. Like seeing Nicole and Zach both flipping out on Frankie and Christine.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cal Bears
    holy that episode was entertaining

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Also might be the most annoying cast ever, especially Frankie, Jocasta, and Kristen.
    Zach is already in my top 10 most annoying houseguests ever.... he is trying too hard to do a Dan Gheesling impression (while having not even a quarter of the brainpower) and he literally screams at the top of his lungs in the diary room....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Had to watch Sunday's episode on the CBS app due golf running long and threw off the recording schedule. Holy moly.... wtf happened with the BoB comp. Unbelievable that Frankie pulled that off by himself and it did not seem that anyone caught his Arianna reference with his Team Grande cheer. Apparently, he spilled the beans on who his lil sis is this week.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just go ahead and make the check out to Derrick. End this misery.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    This is the first season that I've ever watched Big Brother and while it is a unique and pretty entertaining show, I find most of the house guests quite simply dumb. Derrick is just owning the house because he is the only one that actually has a consistent game and has the ability to read people (being a detective helps). Is this usually how Big Brother works or is this just a weak season?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is the first season that I've ever watched Big Brother and while it is a unique and pretty entertaining show, I find most of the house guests quite simply dumb. Derrick is just owning the house because he is the only one that actually has a consistent game and has the ability to read people (being a detective helps). Is this usually how Big Brother works or is this just a weak season?
    1) Weak cast
    2) Where are all the twists they promised us?
    3) Team America sucks
    4) Two HOH's sucks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just go ahead and make the check out to Derrick. End this misery.
    There is still penty of time for them to figure out that none of them will win if they are in the final 2 with derrick. But i hope they dont.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    It's actually one of the weakest seasons ever, tbh.... there were a bunch of racism scandals last season, so the producers overreacted and put in an extremely boring and dull cast this year to try to avoid the same PR nightmares.... compounding the problem is the stupid-ass ideas of the two HOH's, the "Battle of the Block" and Team America all at once, PLUS they're going to bring back a previously-evicted houseguest (overdoing it on the twists)....

If you're just getting into Big Brother, I'd recommend watching seasons 2, 7, and 10 if you want to see high-quality gameplay at its finest (Dr. Will and Dan) and seasons 6, 8, 9, 11 and 15 if you want to see drama and trainwrecks....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    It's actually one of the weakest seasons ever, tbh.... there were a bunch of racism scandals last season, so the producers overreacted and put in an extremely boring and dull cast this year to try to avoid the same PR nightmares.... compounding the problem is the stupid-ass ideas of the two HOH's, the "Battle of the Block" and Team America all at once, PLUS they're going to bring back a previously-evicted houseguest (overdoing it on the twists)....

If you're just getting into Big Brother, I'd recommend watching seasons 2, 7, and 10 if you want to see high-quality gameplay at its finest (Dr. Will and Dan) and seasons 6, 8, 9, 11 and 15 if you want to see drama and trainwrecks....
    Thanks, they look like they are all on Youtube, but the quality is lacking. Any place you know of that has at least SD?

Name
    Adam Rabel
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    1) Weak cast
    2) Where are all the twists they promised us?
    3) Team America sucks
    4) Two HOH's sucks

1. agree
    2. agree
    3. should make it mandatory to try to execute the mission, part of you accepting to be on team america
    4. one of the stupidest things they have done in BB history.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    4. one of the stupidest things they have done in BB history.
    I get them trying something different, but if they ever do it again, it will definitely be one of the dumbest decisions.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas State Bobcats
    Tonight made things interesting. Awesome win by Donnie!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tonight made things interesting. Awesome win by Donnie!
    not on tv here yet, but i thought he won battle of the block from watching big brother after dark a little the other night.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Donnie pulled a Frankie and won BOTB on his lonesome. Christine is a cheating .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Donnie pulled a Frankie and won BOTB on his lonesome. Christine is a cheating .
    Whats funny is Christine unitentionally helped Donnie by giving Caleb pieces that didn't fit.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Whats funny is Christine unitentionally helped Donnie by giving Caleb pieces that didn't fit.
    that's true - we actually cheered out loud when Donnie won. I'd like for him to win it all, but doesn't look possible at all with the detonators running it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Someone yelled in the BY about Frankie being the saboteur. Too bad these HG's won't put two and two together.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sad day tomorrow.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Christine gets the boot and lot of boos from the audience. Saw online that Christine was demanding to go home instead of jury house, waiting to see if that is rumor or not. Derrick is playing a good game, staying off the block and influencing who gets nom/evicted.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Christine gets the boot and lot of boos from the audience. Saw online that Christine was demanding to go home instead of jury house, waiting to see if that is rumor or not. Derrick is playing a good game, staying off the block and influencing who gets nom/evicted.
    I hope so because then America would get her jury vote.

Thread Information