Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    That's why you buy the live feeds for $23.99 for the season. Can watch on your phone.
    Why actually pay for the feeds when there's websites that summarize what's happening for free?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you may have stepped over to super fandom, honestly though, I don't care that much. P enjoys the show WAY more than me, and has began sucking me in with her
    Oh I'm a super fan, no doubt. But what you see on TV isn't really what's going on in the house.

Someone is already packing his bags.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why actually pay for the feeds when there's websites that summarize what's happening for free?
    I'd rather watch. lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Oh I'm a super fan, no doubt. But what you see on TV isn't really what's going on in the house.

Someone is already packing his bags.
    Spoiling it for the rest of us normies..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jocasta could be a he.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Happy Eviction Day!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    2 bags on the block - one almost psychotic stalker, and another socially awkward meat head.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The power shifts again tonight. Donny's gotta win HOH!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    2 bags on the block - one almost psychotic stalker, and another socially awkward meat head.
    Yeah. As much as i want devin gone, i kinda want caleb gone right now because it would be less likely to get him out later since he hasn't alienated himself.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wow what a ty eviction I was hoping Devin would stay just for comedy. These HG's have no spine they are all pussies. The HG's are all too scared to make power moves its pretty much one big alliance every week which is boring. Hopefully Cody and Caleb will go at each other due to fighting over Amber.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wow what a ty eviction I was hoping Devin would stay just for comedy. These HG's have no spine they are all pussies. The HG's are all too scared to make power moves its pretty much one big alliance every week which is boring. Hopefully Cody and Caleb will go at each other due to fighting over Amber.
    Cody is HoH this week and Amber and Vic are on the block, wonder if a back door is in Caleb's future. JU has posts that either Vic is going home cause she doesn't do anything or Amber is going home because of her talking about other HG.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cody is HoH this week and Amber and Vic are on the block, wonder if a back door is in Caleb's future. JU has posts that either Vic is going home cause she doesn't do anything or Amber is going home because of her talking about other HG.
    They already had battle of the block then? Do you know who frankie had put on the block?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Shoot, I don't remember who Frankie put up. Brittany got voted out on Thursday. I am try ing to get caught up on tonight's episode....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Shoot, I don't remember who Frankie put up. Brittany got voted out on Thursday. I am try ing to get caught up on tonight's episode....
    Victoria and Jocasta. And Victoria was crying to Jocasta later "I'm not weak, I keep winning" hahahahah

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Somebody outside of the original bomb squad alliance needs to get the HOH just to stir things up in the house because right now this season has been extremely boring. I did enjoy Zach going off on Nicole that was pretty funny but outside of that the episode sucked. Hopefully they backdoor Amber just to get Caleb pissed off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Somebody outside of the original bomb squad alliance needs to get the HOH just to stir things up in the house because right now this season has been extremely boring. I did enjoy Zach going off on Nicole that was pretty funny but outside of that the episode sucked. Hopefully they backdoor Amber just to get Caleb pissed off.
    That is the plan. And Caleb is in on it to teach her a lesson because he thinks she isn't going home.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cal Bears
    i hope amber gets sent home, its hard to watch caleb strike out with her every single time

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Wow what a ty eviction I was hoping Devin would stay just for comedy. These HG's have no spine they are all pussies. The HG's are all too scared to make power moves its pretty much one big alliance every week which is boring.
    I've stopped watching this season because of this, tbh.... Grodner overreacted to all the drama from last season and put together an overly boring cast that isn't playing the game....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    i hope amber gets sent home, its hard to watch caleb strike out with her every single time
    It's harder to watch him just NOT GET IT. Dude, she doesn't like you, at all

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've stopped watching this season because of this, tbh.... Grodner overreacted to all the drama from last season and put together an overly boring cast that isn't playing the game....
    Part of the problem is the two HOH's which causes the same weak people to always be put up because the strong ones will likely in BOtB.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep, she's playing it safe.

It's harder to watch him just NOT GET IT. Dude, she doesn't like you, at all
    BeastModeCowboy.......... Did you hear he was watching her sleep and gave her a kiss on her cheek? Creeper!!!

Part of the problem is the two HOH's which causes the same weak people to always be put up because the strong ones will likely in BOtB.
    Where are all the twists we were promised at beginning? Most unexpected twists, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh! Two HOH's and Team America ruined this season.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hope Nicole doesn't waste her HOH on Jocasta. SMGDH

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who goes home tonight? Double eviction!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    seriously ? big brother 16 ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas State Bobcats
    I thought this cast had potential to be a really good season of bb, but it has sucked. The two HOH's have ruined it. It's allowing floaters like Jocasta and Victoria to stay in the game. Also might be the most annoying cast ever, especially Frankie, Jocasta, and Kristen.

Thread Information