Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    not a chance

they would have only gotten past the 2 weakes group. Argentina's and Belgium's
    Well, we will never know but I still stand by my opinion. All I know is that Spain beat France in 2013 in a must win match. France even had Ribery back then. Have all the sudden France become unbeatable while Spain is full of scrubs?
    When Chile beats Brazil everyone will see they are not so overrated, mark my words.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Well, we will never know but I still stand by my opinion. All I know is that Spain beat France in 2013 in a must win match. France even had Ribery back then. Have all the sudden France become unbeatable while Spain is full of scrubs?
    When Chile beats Brazil everyone will see they are not so overrated, mark my words.
    let me give you and example. The Indiana Pacers. They had the talent, the pedigree but just the bed. Same thing with Spain. It was just not their tournament, plus they are old.

there is .0000001 chance of Chile beating Brazil. Maybe just maybe they can tie in regulation and make it to penalty shootout. but they are not beating them in regulation.

let me give you and example. The Indiana Pacers. They had the talent, the pedigree but just the bed. Same thing with Spain. It was just not their tournament, plus they are old.

there is .0000001 chance of Chile beating Brazil. Maybe just maybe they can tie in regulation and make it to penalty shootout. but they are not beating them in regulation.
    Let me give you two examples: LA Clippers and OKC. If they played in the eastern conference they would've reached the finals. They just got a tough road.
    And why do you think Brazil will win? Have you seen them play? Have you seen Chile play? You could say they will win because they have HCA, but the Brazilians who attend WC games just suck. They are the miami heat fans of the WC.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    why doesn't anyone care about my Aussies

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    why doesn't anyone care about my Aussies
    hey wanker, not selecting clowns who help qualify then go select babyfaces is a load of bull

why do you think they paid 16m trying to bribe hosts a worldcup event? cause they have no faith in the new generation of players coming up...lol hosting wc = automatic entry

skillset just as good as previous generation but still missing something...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    hey wanker, not selecting clowns who help qualify then go select babyfaces is a load of bull

why do you think they paid 16m trying to bribe hosts a worldcup event? cause they have no faith in the new generation of players coming up...lol hosting wc = automatic entry

skillset just as good as previous generation but still missing something...
    Not in the round of 16-didn't read

Thread Information