A particular disappointment was Bryce Cotton, who looks even smaller in person and who lacks the instincts to play the point. He was the proverbial "ball stopper" as he tried over and over (unsuccessfully) to probe the defense, overdribbling and charging head down into the D the entire time. He ended up getting trapped or simply making a routine pass along perimeter that could have been made well before he ran the shot clock down to 5 seconds.
Not that it matters, but I gotta slightly revise my opinion of Cotton after rewatching on TV the game I saw in person.

Cotton can handle the ball and he can shoot. He also plays pretty good D for a little guy.

He doesn't make any bad passes, nor does he make any really inspired passes -- his passes are fairly pedestrian.

As a PG, his inability to penetrate against a set defense seems his main weakness. He keeps his head down and doesn't have good vision when he's dribbling and trying (often unsuccessfully) to penetrate. But we're probably spoiled by Parker.

All in all he reminds me a bit of Earl Boykins. I never liked Boykins that much but he had a solid NBA career. If the Spurs can work a miracle on Cotton like they did with Patty Mills, they might have a find after all.