Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Where is Adriano Correia?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Maicon over Alvez is a no-brainer. I had Maicon in my fantasy team for the entire 1st round because I was sure it was going to happen. But this is Felipao, he's gonna play chicken ball and pray for the best.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Alvez, Hulk n Fred are a joke to Braziliandom imo

they are beyond terrible. Hulk was the reason Chile scored tbqh

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Neymar always goes for the penalty rather than trying to score in open play. 3-4 times v Chile he had a chance to score in open play but he muffed it because he's a penaldo-seeking got

Brazil best player against Chile .... and it's not even close TBQH.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Neymar always goes for the penalty rather than trying to score in open play. 3-4 times v Chile he had a chance to score in open play but he muffed it because he's a penaldo-seeking got
    same goes with Robben tbqh

Maicon over Alvez is a no-brainer. I had Maicon in my fantasy team for the entire 1st round because I was sure it was going to happen. But this is Felipao, he's gonna play chicken ball and pray for the best.
    I'm usually in the camp of Maicon over Alves, but the Alves hasn't really been the problem this tournament. Brazil main problem this tournament (especially yesterday) was their 2 DMs could not link the defense to the attack, thus all these long balls as they try to play like the old Scotland teams

He is in Brazil playing for the team of my avatar, São Paulo FC. Corinthians bought him from Milan for a load of money and fail miserably in Corinthians. Now he is on a 2-year loan.

Pato had things going his way too easy and too soon. He started playing as a PRO in 2006, when he was only 16. In 2007 he was already going to Europe to play in Milan. It's crazy but he is only 24 y/o.

He is talented but he simply doesn't care anymore. No passion at all.
    I had so much hope for Pato as I am an AC Milan fan (yeah I know, tough times ) Kid had so much talent, then he got involved with Barbara and started not to care anymore

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    i see france matching up better with brasil then germany. Usually I'd take our (ger) team in a situatian like a SF with brazil in brazil but the team is kinda young and I'm not sold on their mental strength. The french are more experienced and more athletic, thus more suited for a long physical game with brasil.
    I agree with the first part of that statement. French mid-field would eat Brazilian mid-field literraly eat them alive. Pogba Matuidi and co would dominate in the midle like in 98 btw. France has a striker contrary to 98 that's a big difference but defense is nowhere close to Desailly Blanc and co, they are fragile and I don't like Lloris. Brazil would be favorite but that would be an interesting match up.

I kinda disagree on last part, French are very young and raw at most of the positions (see for instance Pogba showing his young age against Honduras)

This French generation is in preparation mode for euro 2016, even if we get upset by Nigeria, I hope everybody will keep his cool and continue to build around this young core.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Alvez, Hulk n Fred are a joke to Braziliandom imo

they are beyond terrible. Hulk was the reason Chile scored tbqh
    Hulk was by far the best brazilian player against Chile

I ficking hate him but I eat a crow during this game

Now Fred is a pure joke After confederation cup I was sure he would be ular and that would be a nightmare. He is a ing scrub, one of the worst starter of the wc.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    oh and great post elemento !

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    France this year is one elite player away (like Zidane) from the le imho. Even if Nasri was healthy he'd still not change tbh.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    France this year is one elite player away (like Zidane) from the le imho. Even if Nasri was healthy he'd still not change tbh.
    Haha why mention a player better than anyone currently in the Tournament? If only USA had Pele

Thread Information